All Comments on 'Oh, I Love the Mature Woman'

by savetheworld

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
savetheworldsavetheworldabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback?

I'm feeling a second chapter coming, but I'd love to hear any feedback. Still new here, but I'm just getting warmed up.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Promising start...

Not too shabby for a first chapter; time to open it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue the story.

This was one the best stories I have ever read on this site.

Thank you, please continue.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 6 years ago
A Rare Five

I am blown away by your writing as well as your imagination. And, I haven't even read the other two chapters yet. It's raining on my mountain today, and a cold fog has obscured everything down in the valley. I will wait til my wife gets home, I've made a cold weather stew and we will enjoy that. Then a hot shower and a fat joint while we snuggle, in an oversized blanket, all naked, and tumescent and moist in anticipation. Some pungent smoke, a dram of single malt, then we will begin reading the next two stories. Gawd let them be as good as the first, as my bride and I love good erotic writing. It will take an hour, more likely two before we reach that climatic moment. And I have a feeling that what ever happens, it will be enhanced by some choice weed, smoky whiskey and your ability to tell a story. Thanks in Advance...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Congratulations

Very well written. I look forward to reading more of your adventures. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have had a few mature women. When my Dad broke it off with our neighbor, Peggy. I stepped in to comfort her. We ended up fucking almost daily for three years. I love to fuck that big fat ass! She always gave great oral, and she came with me every time. She loved to tease me Dad about us fucking.

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

This isn't so much a story as an essay exhorting the wonderful side of a physical encounter. There is no plot, you know they are going to get together immediately after she is named.

The journey taken, the incredible yarn spun by the author, is superlative.

THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous