Oh Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well I guess I never have," not knowing what to say once I got there.

He seemed to sense my momentary confusion and said, "Sit down and relax you've been working very hard over there I noticed."

He's a cool guy and led the conversation to daily events and we chatted for quite awhile.

My mind drifted away for trying to expose myself to him, to normal conversation. We sat quiet for a moment when he said, ' Lisa on Monday I have to go to the shore and give my boat a test run after this weekends repairs, would you and Jeff like to come along I could use an extra hand?'

I've been bored with the time I've had off so I jumped at the chance. " I'd love to, I spent every summer as a kid going out on my dads boat and it would be a fun thing to do," then I realized a problem." I don't think we can go because Jeff told me he has an important client meeting Monday."

"If it's alright with Jeff maybe just you can go. Would you be comfortable doing that?"

"I would love to go; I'll ask Jeff when he gets home."

"Here he is now," Mr. Harris said as he pointed to Jeff pulling into the driveway. Let's go over and I'll ask if you both can go with me and if he can't I'll ask if you can come alone."

I liked that he was taking charge and was going to make sure Jeff would be okay with me spending the day with him.

We spoke to Jeff and he confirmed that he had a meeting that he couldn't miss, but said as long as Lisa could help and wanted to go it was fine with him,

After Jeff and I got back indoors he asked," Were you flashing him again?'

"No I finished weeding and I saw he was taking a break so I went over to chat."

With a smile he asked, "were you thinking about giving him a peek?"

"This is crazy I know, but I went over there because I was pissed off that he didn't come over here to peek at me."

Jeff cracked up laughing and I joined in.

That evening we cooked on the grill and rented a movie and went to bed early and yes we did have sex again.

Sunday morning was beautiful and Jeff went to play golf with his brother he asked me if I wanted to join them, but I think it more out of courtesy than really wanted me to play. I'm a better golfer than both of them and it pisses them off. Score one for the girls.

I did some house cleaning and did peek out the front window from time to time to see if Mr. Harris was outside, but he wasn't. After my choirs were done I decided to a little shopping at the mall, there were a few things I needed to pick up.

I wore a sundress, no bra and I did put on panties.

I found the items I wanted and then just walked around the mall. I noticed a couple of older guys sitting in the center medium, I'm guessing, waiting for their wives to come out of one of the shops they were facing. I wanted to enter the same store, but before I did I bent over at the waist with my butt facing them and pretended to fix a strap on my sandal.

I knew I was giving them a good peek at my butt and I could feel myself warming at the thought of them looking at me. I stood up and walked into the store. The whole thing couldn't have taken more that 20 seconds, but damn it was a thrill. I guess I'm now officially a cock teaser. When I left that store both guys were still sitting there and they gave me a big grin, was I that obvious that I did it on purpose?

I was ready to go home when I passed the Victoria Secret store. I did some new panties so I picked out three thongs and while waiting to check out I noticed the cutest white sheer mid-thigh robe and I bought that also.

Shopping done I drove home.

My husband arrived home shortly after I did and he was in a good mood because he had a good golf score and beat his bother. I told him I went shopping and showed him my purchases and loved the robe. I was sure he would because it was see through.

We did do much the rest of the day but relax around the pool.

'What do feel like having for dinner/" I asked.

'I don't feel like cooking on the grill again," he said.

'I don't feel like cooking either.'

'Hey let's call three brothers pizza and have them deliver something?'

'Great idea what do you want?'

He told me and I went inside and placed the order

"They said it will be half an hour," I said as walked outside again.

"You know what I was thinking Lisa?"

"What?"

"I was thinking it would be a great idea if you answered the door in your new robe."

At first I was thinking that was dumb, what would I do that for, duh, and then it dawned on me.

'Do you think I really should?'

"I could set up the laptop so we can record it too," he said.

"I don't know about that," I said.

"It'll be cool to look at it later."

"We don't know who the delivery guy will be."

"What if it's somebody too young?"

"He has to be old enough to drive, so he'll be at least 18."

"Well okay, but I'm going to peek out the window first and if I don't feel comfortable, you answer the door."

"Fair enough."

I took off all my clothes and put on the robe and looked at myself in the mirror. It was shear alright, but so much that it was totally see through, enough to see my nipples and my pubic hair. Yes that's right my pubic hair, I still have a full bush of curly dark brown hair.

The camera we sitting on a kitchen counter with a view of the front foyer and door. Jeff came walking back from the front of the house announcing the delivery car is coming up the driveway.

He turned on the camera in the laptop and I walked to the door to peek out of the window to see who the delivery guy was. My heart nearly dropped to my tummy when I saw it was Richie Wilson a boy who was in one of my classes three years ago in my first year of teaching.

I remember him because he was for one a very good student and two a very good looking young man. He was very popular in both with his classmates, but with the faculty also. That was his senior year so he had to be 20 by now.

I was almost in a state of panic, I never thought about what if I knew the delivery person. I was going to yell to Jeff, who went to the den to hide until the tease was done, that I wasn't going to open the door. but the doorbell rang.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Richie was looking away from the door when I opened it, he turned and looked at me.

"Mrs. L, is that you?" he said, as his eyes went right to my nipples.

"Oh hi, Richard?" I said with a friendly smile. I hope he can't see my legs shaking.

"Please come in."

"Richie I thought you would be running your own company by now."

He laughed and said, "No my uncle owns the pizza place and asked to help out. My regular summer job is in the city."

I was feeling so sexy having a casual conversation with a boy that is looking at my almost bare body.

"Let me put this in the kitchen and get your money," I said and walked away from him.

I knew my ass looked good when I walk and knowing he could see it as I walked, was so very sexy.

I was feeling very sexy now so when I went into the kitchen to get my wallet I loosened the sash on the robe. I grabbed the wallet and was opening it and walking back towards him when it opened up and bared the entire front of me.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed and dropped my wallet and wrapped the robe around me again and tied the sash.

"I'm so embarrassed," I said.

"Don't be Mrs. L accidents happen," he said.

"What do I owe you?"

"Huh?"

"Richie what to I owe you?"

"Oh yeah right," he said after being snapped back into reality.

I turned my back to him and bent over to pick up the wallet and money. I have a gap between my legs so I know he saw all of my pussy.

I stood and turned around and paid him.

"Thank you Mrs. L "he stammered when I told him to keep the change as a tip. He just stood there staring.

I opened the door and he went outside.

"Nice seeing you again," I said and noticed his erection in his jeans

"Nice seeing you too," he answered with that smile that melted so many hearts in high school.

I closed the door and stood there for a second to gather my thoughts, then Jeff asked as he was walking towards me, "how did it go?"

"Jeff that was so exciting I really can't believe how exciting doing this stuff is."

"Let's see what we recorded."

We went into the den and sat on the couch with the laptop on the coffee table facing us. Jeff turned it on and there I was waiting at the door, then with a look of panic on my face.

"Why that look?" Jeff asked.

"That's when I saw it was one of my former students; I wasn't going to open the door."

"Oh my god you knew this kid." We saw me swing the door open and stand before Richie.

"This is so hot," Jeff said.

We watched as I walked towards the camera with Richie watching me. I gave the camera a wink, which don't remember doing at all. We could also see Richie straitening out his hard-on so it didn't stick right out. I could feel myself getting wet when I saw that.

"Did you notice his cock when you were doing this?" asked Jeff.

"No I didn't want him seeing were my eyes were going. I did see it when he went outside."

"Did your robe just fly open by accident?"

"Well not completely by accident I did loosen the sash."

"You are a bad girl," he said with a laugh.

His mouth dropped open the same time Richie's did in the video when I bent over and completely exposed my self." Richie actually grabbed his cock while looking at my rear view. I was bent over like that for longer than I thought, god this was sexy.

We then saw the back of me at the door saying good-bye and Jeff sat there with is mouth open.

We looked at it several more times and the last time I was looking at it with Jeff's cock in my mouth.

"Lisa are you thinking that you're sucking Richie's cock right now?"

"Mum hum."

The next morning as Jeff was leaving the house for work and while walking out the door he yelled "Lisa be sure to wear something sexy for Roger today."

I didn't wear sexy clothing, which I don't have anyway, but looked very nice in pair of peach colored shorts and a matching summer button up the front blouse. I skipped the matching sandals for a pair of white deck shoes. After all I was going to be helping out on a boat.

Shortly after Jeff drove away the doorbell rang and just the sound brought the memory of yesterday's adventure to my mind and a tingle between my legs.

I answered the door and it was Mr. Harris.

"Hi Lisa I realized this morning that we never made arrangements if I was going to pick you up or you were coming over."

"I was just wondering myself if I should walk over. I'm all ready if you are."

"Okay Lisa let's go."

12