All Comments on 'Oh Lord, I Think I've Bought a Brothel'

by HarrietBay

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bridannabridannaover 8 years ago

This has always been my threat if I ever hit the lotto.

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
It would be interesting...

HB...if you had the inspiration to write a follow-up piece with more of a background slant to it.

What I mean by that, more of how the business is organized and directed. From a local perspective. Is there any official regulation of the industry in your are? Such as brothel license and regulatory oversight?

How are sex workers recruited and does the house monitor customers? What protection is there in place for the workers. Who handle cash flow?

I would imagine the Infernal Revenooers would be around on a regular basis. How about Health checks and Age clearances? Relations with the local Constabulary, Emergency Services and city officials?

How do you deal with the grasping entitlements expected by the Land Owner, Property Management firm, bankers, tax accountants, advertising media and other professional hypocrites?

Heck, it looks like I suggested points for a couple of more essays and maybe a couple of stories also. Be My Guest!

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 8 years ago
You floated over

Enjoyable but you floated over the nitty gritty. We need to know about your Piss Box story and why you stole the dildo.

If you fail to answer properly I shall get one of your dominatrix to "do you over" - even if the Hells Angel didn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious

In your wonderful tale you refer to barristers and Members of Parliament, yet your bio sets you in New York.

Answers to many of the questions people ask depend upon the location of the establishment; be it Britain, one of the Excited States, or even one of Canada's tight-assed Provinces.

HarrietBayHarrietBayover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments!

Hi Thank you for all your comments and I apologize if I'm making mistakes, this is my very first submission. BTW I've deliberately tried to hide where the brothel is located as if anyone found out I was writing these stories it would kill my little business. Thanks again!!!! Harriet. (James, I have no fear of the Hells Angels, but oh my, those Dominatrix's.....)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous