All Comments on 'Oh, Mommy'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

This story is so hot. I hope you continue it or at least write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking disgusting.

I, to save my soul, cannot figure out what kind of fucked-up, brain damaged pervert could come up with this kind of trash. It seriously makes me weep for humanity to think that the "author" of this garbage is allowed to walk freely among other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

If you want to `save' your mythical soul, brave anonymous, don't look onto literotica sites, wanker. Many more enlightened people both enjoy reading such stories and some of us prefer to experience the pleasure of such activities, I such you return to your `sky-fairy' book and leave the rest of us to our site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

complete and utter trash!! I would give you a -10 if a could, this is a complete waste of time to read. They would have all been dead from the get go or missing their dicks if it was my house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Utter Crap

Worst piece of utter Bull Shit trashy story I have ever read on Literotica. The writer must have a BM mind to write such a ridiculous piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

like to read more. keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like your story! Please, continue, would be happy to read more! ) your stories are very hot to read )

Luv2serveULuv2serveUover 6 years ago
HOT

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring

I was bored sadly as this was too predictable. Now if they had Cum on his face and in his mouth or Gang Banged him next to his Mom, that would have been better and please remember not all Black Men have Big Cocks. Please do better in Part 2.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 6 years ago
good start

part 2 ???

JimyfoxxJimyfoxxover 6 years ago
kids stuff

A story for three graders. A useless POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too over the top

I never really got the Bully Genre it's kinda like the BTB stuff or the overtly humiliating cuck stuff. I tried to read this though and push my way through it but it just failed on so many levels. There seemed to be nothing compelling either protagonist to move through the story. I get the basic premise; moms love for her son compels her to engage in sexual acati7with members of the college basketball team. But beyond that the author gives us nothing and leaves a lot of holes in the story that drive the reader away rather than toward the story. Why would the mom use her body to save her son? What compelling dynamic existed to force her to accept that decision? What drives the son to expose himself to the ongoing humiliation of viewing his mother being used that way? Why would four or five basketball players risk this behaviour. When a story just becomes sex for the sake of sex it less erotic and more porn. This story was more fetish than porn with nothing compelling or enticing for the reader.

Next time add some internal dialogue for the mom, or the son that gives insight into their choices. A simple solution for the mom would be the taboo of interracial sex, the age gap, the sex itself being intense and addictive. Build the characters, why should we the readers care for them, be interested in them' draw us in. Typically a story like this would have lies, or secrets that bind the characters to each other and force them to interact' whether they wanted to or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am with past anon:Over the top

You have the skills to do a lot better than that!Put just one dude(not a whole team).Put the son with a normal sized penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disgusting.

Agreed with the previous anons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I thought you wrote a great story

I am not going to critique it much. I liked it. It was sexy and to the point. I have other things to do than read dialogue. Fantastic job on the story. I hope there is a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it!

part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Part 2? I'd love to see more of her getting blacked and gangbanged

andrusandrusover 6 years ago
Nice work

Loved reading this. Love the cuckold son theme.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 6 years ago
It's just awesome

Awesome, great work dude ! I hope there will be another chapter ;)

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 6 years ago
You should work on another chapter for this story

You should go on writing that story because it's very cool :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is obvious Maria24's intent was to write a hardcore pornographic story, hence it is over the top by design. GAVE THIS STORY A 4.25 (85% = A-).

I was a voyeur son. A very observant one at that.

I was getting a kick out of situations where my mom flirted & joked with other men... when a friend of family hugged her too "passionately," pressing her against his body and wet kissing her on her cheeks... when a men held her hand too long while talking to her...

Once, on vacation, dad went to bed at 11 but mom stayed in the disco. I entered the half dark disco 3 times. Twice i saw her dancing with the same much younger man. When i entered there for the 3rd time my mom was nowhere to be seen; the disco was closing. I check a few spots that are open 24 hrs, did not see het. She came to our two-bedroom bungalow 2 hours later... My parents spent next day with the same man, both on the beach and in the restaurant. At 9 the younger man & mom went to watch the entertainement, my dad excused himself & went to our bungalow. Disco followed, but my mom and the man were AWOL after 11. Mom came to the bungalow around 2:30 am.

I naver had sex with my mom EXCEPT in my erotic fantasies (read: jack-off fantasies) & (yes!) my WET DREAMS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mommy

I cant wait to hear from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PLEASE write another chapter

Not only was this well written but I love that despite the son being cucked he still got some nice action. It's a happy ending for everyone, although if the story were to take a more darker tone (mom joining in on humiliating son) that would be hot too!

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Sorry

Trash like that,shit, jigs making fun of the and degrading the mom,and mom degrading her own son. The whore doesn't deserve to have children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid should be rape

Its just a Fucking rape gross mom shouldn't take that call police

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was David happy?

Was David happy seeing her mother on four, stroking his dick while is non was used like a slut? It would be better if her mom saw David getting fucked by them. Because David deserves it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

It’s weird how people criticise, it’s fantasy, extreme, outrageous stuff, well written and if it gets you off great, if not go read something else!

pixiemuledonkeypixiemuledonkeyover 4 years ago
Great Loving Humiliation

Normally i avoid gangbang stories, especially ones that play on race as a factor, not only because they tend toward violence but also because most any time a Black person is featured in such a story, out spill the racist stereotypes.

What has drawn me back to this story multiple times (and has granted me a satisfying orgasm each time, so thank you for that) is the way that David is repeatedly humiliated, not only by the bullies who call him “tiny-dick,” and mockingly expose his perverted desires, but also by his own Mother, who confirms the accuracy of his shameful nickname even as she lovingly seduces him. The scene where they’re finally able to speak to one another after being taken by the basketball team, where even as she mournfully confesses to her bewildered and helplessly aroused son how everything began, she initiates intimacy and sex with him, pushed my buttons. Even the title of the story stimulates me, as i hear it in David’s voice, moaning it in a potently erotic mixture of teen lust, sexual pleasure, deep humiliation at being fondled and confirmed under-endowed by his own Mother, and regressing into that primal state in which a boy needs his loving Mother.

i look forward to reading more of your stories, and i’m hoping to find even more that so skillfully combine that erotic cocktail of emasculation and virginal humiliation with extreme motherlylove.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuckold son

Love it..thank you so much..i just love how it starts right from the begining..the mom is talking dirty begging to b fucked hard by those big black cocks...i wish she talked some more during all the fucking..i love hearing girls talk dirty when i m pulling my dicklet to porn..i often fancy that the girl getting gangfucked on my computer monitor is my mother..i cry and beg looking at all the pussy and asspounding and sucking going on my computer monitor ..i beg my mother ( the pornstar on screen) to not suck those big black cocks or fuck them, and pretend to b heartbroken when she does the nastitest things with those BBCs..its what excites me..i m also a premature ejaculatior, so begging and crying to the monitor on my knees keeps me from shooting my load in seconds..the most humiliation i feel is when i am begging to the girl getting gangfucked (my mother in my mind) to stop sucking and fucking those big black cocks and suddenly she (mommy) starts to lick their assholes..the idea of a son watching the woman who gave birth to him, licking the asshole of her sons bully right in front of her son is so beyond humiliating that its making my knees weak just from writing it..its even hotter when she licks multiple assholes of men with huge cocks during the porn scene..plz continue writing..i wanna read the description of how the cuckold son goes to the shower after the last 8 men gangbang and washes the jizz covered body of his hot slut mother, obviously she will suck him again in the shower..will she fuck him too!!! taking his virginity, while talking to him abt how tiny his cock is, laughing at him while he turns red in humiliation and excitement at the same time..will she fuck him while still covered in jizz from 8 different men..mayb she will ask him to lick the black mens jizz off her body saying that it might help him become a real man..plz make the whore beg for cock during fucking using the dirtiest language..thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuckold son again

I wish the same story was written again from the whore mothers point of view..how she feels when her cuck son walks in the room when she was getting gangfucked by the 4 guys with BBCs...what went on through her mind when her son walked in and saw her completly naked for the first time, saw his mother on all four getting pounded by a big black cock like a bitch and sucking three other BBCs..'oh my god,my little boy is watching and i am completely naked and fucking four hugh cocks.'...obviously the boys teased her abt her sons tiny dick long before her cuck son found out..how long had she known abt her sons tiny dick size? what went through her mind since then, every time she saw her son...was there pity in her voice ? I mean a few months went by before the son found out by walking in during a 4 men gangfucking session..if the mom was told by the bullies fucking her, than she must have felt pity for her tiny dick son and that should become obvious to the son when he is thinking abt it in his room...the realization that his mother know abt his tiny cock size for several months should b humiliating and exciting at the same time ,it should give him a tiny boner when he is alone in his room thinking abt the whole situation. Also what went through her mind when she served breakfast to her cuck son next morning dressed up in heels and apron only..what was her thought process for dressing up like that? Was it something like, ' Ok, so my son just caught me gangfucking his bullies from school, he must b heartbroken, especially since he now knows that he can never satisfy a girl like those other boys, i need to do something to cheer him up'..she sucked him off after the bullies left and teased him abt his cock size...in a follow up story she should just tell her son that he needs to accept his place as a sissy cuck and start dressing up in girly sissy outfits..he should start wearing thongs and girls outfits to open the door for his bullies who come to his house to fuck his mother..he should act like a girl too..swinging his hips as he walks..maybe his mother will help him dress up and give him a lesson on how to walk like a girl...since she served his breakfast next morning barely dressed, she shouldn't have any problem continuing that..she should b dressing up like a sexy slut at home letting her cuck son see what he is missing..his inability to do anything abt the size of his tiny cock should become a regular conversation topic between the mother and son..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best one

Its really one of the best story. I wish i was the wimp son. Lucky mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Two years of waiting

Still waiting for a part 2, hopefully one where David becomes a sissy........

pretty please with cherry on top?

wsutippawsutippaover 3 years ago
Nice story

I wish the mom would fuck the son too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
my wife

this story sounds like my wife Vanessa. she loves being a cum dump for black men and I love watching. I hope you wright a part 2 and maybe get the boy used as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...