Oh, Mr King! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
358 Followers

Feeling very proud of myself, I practiced my exaggerated catwalk wiggle, up and down the bathroom floor. I even imagined I was doing this on a real catwalk for a live audience and needless to say, my little cock wobbled from side to side as I pranced to and fro. I thought I was the sexiest little girl in the whole world.

While I was vainly admiring my smooth legs as I paraded back and forth in the bathroom, Mr King, quickly and quietly, turned on several of the motion sensitive cameras that stood on shelves behind the two-way mirrors opposite three sides of the bed. He never mentioned this to me.

When I heard him call out to me to come in to the bedroom I put on such a show for him. I don't know what was making me feel so euphoric. He was sitting on the bed near the pillows wearing a silk robe. There was music playing. It was a song I did not recognise. "Wiggle it, just a little bit. Wiggle it, just a little bit."

Well, that's just what I did. With the heels of the pink shoes clicking and clacking on the tiles I performed my exaggerated catwalk parade for Mr King. He sat there ogling me and I was so proud of myself. I felt great and was so enraptured at my appearance, that I didn't even notice that the mirrors on one of the bedroom walls were darkened.

The music stooped. Mr King told me to bend over from the waist and show him my little pink rosebud. I did as he asked. He told me to pull my bum cheeks wide apart for him. I did as he asked. He told me to do the same things over by the mirror but, facing him. I happily complied. I was thoroughly enjoying myself and my hairless cock was bouncing up and down the whole time.

Without any prompting I struck a series of girly poses. I smiled at Mr King in an alluring way. I made eyes at him, inviting him in a way that could not be construed as anything other than sexual. I wagged my finger at him, inviting him to me. I stuck my little finger in my mouth and cooed at him. I lifted one foot up behind me the way I had seen girls do at school when they flirted with their boyfriends.

I behaved like a very dirty girl. I giggled at him. I ran my hands up and down my sides provocatively. I gyrated. I deliberately bent over in front of him and wiggled my cute bum at him. Everything I did he told me to repeat in front of the mirror opposite where he was sitting. I did so willingly at his behest. I even blew kisses at my reflection. I thought it was such a fun game we were playing.

When Mr King told me to look in the mirror and to tempt all the men looking at me, I revelled in the role like a real slut. Looking straight into my own eyes and blinking a lot, I said in a girly voice...

"Hi there, big boy. I am Mr King's sissyboi. Do you like how my legs look in my new shoes? Am I making your cock hard. I do hope so"

I turned my back and bent over at the waist, trying to touch the floor. Then I turned sideways on to the mirror and putting my hand to the side of my head I added. "I love cocks. I want all your cocks, guys"

Mr King gestured to me to approach him. He made me twirl around several times as he ran his hands up and down my smooth hairless body and then said in an overly loud voice...

"Would you just look at this perfect little sissy with the perfectly smooth body. She really is a very dirty girl."

Then he told me to stand still so, I stood naked before him while he leered at me. He ran a fingertip up my shaft and my cock stood to attention begging for more of his touch.

"Look at that lovely, little, sissy cock. Isn't it so very pretty. Look in the mirror and tell all the men watching, what this is," said Mr King.

Thinking this was just some kind of game I was happy to join in.

"It is my pretty little cock, Mr King."

He teased me by fondling and rolling my balls.

"Have you been a dirty girl, sissy?"

"Yes," I said giggling.

"When were you a dirty girl?" he asked me, pretending to be cross at me.

"Last night," I said. "I was a very dirty girl last night."

"Tell me what you did, sissy," said a very cross Mr King, stroking my cock between his finger and thumb.

"I stayed out all night, last night. I was a very naughty sissy," I said between moans.

"Were you alone or were you with a man, sissy?" he continued.

"I was with a very sexy man. I spent the night in his bed," I said.

"I see," said Mr King. "Tell me what you did in bed with this man."

"I sucked his cock for him."

"Oh, that was a very dirty thing to do! Did that bad man make you suck his cock, sissy?

"No. I wanted to suck him. I liked sucking his cock," I said, wanting to cum now more than ever.

"Did you do anything else with that man, sissy?" demanded Mr King.

"Oh God, yes," I said in my most girly voice. "I let him fuck me... twice. It was beautiful."

Mr King slapped my cock really hard and my erection subsided painfully. Then he told me to lie across his lap and assume the position.

I lay across his lap, face downwards, naked and exposed to him. My legs were open and my cock nestled against his hairy, fleshy thighs. He caressed my bum and then ran his hand softly over the back of my thighs. I moaned and my cock, trapped under my body, attempted to rise up.

"Like that, do we?" teased Mr King dipping his fingertips between my soft inner thighs, then gently drumming them up and down. My pleasure and arousal increased.

"Yes, Mr King," I said giving myself over to the erotic pleasures his hands and fingertips were bestowing on me. I was thinking with my cock.

Reaching for the lube, Mr King squirted lots on to my exposed under carriage and setting it aside began to slide his fingers along my perineum. I began to moan, marvelling at his ability to find different ways to give me sexual pleasure. Every time his slick fingers pressed firmly upwards, my moaning became louder.

He kept this up for several moments and added to my pleasure by circling my little rosebud with a sticky thumb. When he told me to pull open my bum cheeks so everyone could see what he was doing, I happily complied. He squirted lots more lube in to the crack of my ass and eased his fat thumb in to me while still tracing his pudgy fingers up and down my perineum.

He massaged my prostate with his thumb as I lay across his lap squirming, wriggling, yelping. I felt my orgasm build rapidly.

"Are you ready to cum for me sissy? he asked me. "Then stand up and approach the mirror."

I stood up as did he. Taking my swollen cock in his hand, he led me over opposite the mirror.

"Place both hands behind your head for me and flirt with your reflection as you did before."

I did what he told me to do. He knelt on the floor beside me and placed one hand in between my legs from behind me. His thumb swiftly re-entered me and his fingers continued to dance up and down my perineum. Making a small circle with the index finger and thumb of his other hand, he softly slid this circle up and down the crown of my cock.

Following his instructions to flirt with my reflection, I blinked a lot and blew myself kisses as I whimpered uncontrollably. I was not going to last long.

"Let everyone see how quickly a good sissy ejaculates her little cummies," said Mr King.

The circle made by his index finger and thumb tightened around my knob and sharply pulled my foreskin down exposing my cock head. At the same time Mr King's thumb pressed hard against my prostate and I screamed in pain and pleasure as I lost control and my cock spurted once and then dribbled my cum all over his hand. My knees buckled and I had to hold on to Mr King as he stood up.

He brought his hand to my mouth and I licked the cream off of his hand and fingers. When I was done he left my side and fetched a pillow from the bed. Mr King had removed his robe and was standing beside me now, naked. He handed me the pillow and told me to kneel down on it. I knelt before him. He smiled down on me. His fat hairy cock was pointing at me demanding my undivided attention

"Whose little sissy, are you?" he asked of me.

"I am your little sissy," Mr King," I replied, happy in the knowledge that I was going to get to suck his cock again.

"Well then, go on. Show everyone what you are here for. You know what to do, now, do it!" he commanded me.

exaucer
exaucer
358 Followers
12