Oh My! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia has never had anything inside her before like this. The feeling was incredible and agonizing at the same time. She moved her hand from her right nipple to her left nipple and increased the pressure and sped up her movements. At the same time she grabbed a handful of Mr. Burkhart's hair as he continued his violation of her most sacred opening.

"PLEAAAASE Mr. Burkhart, go faster. I need it. Faster; faster." She screams but Mr. Burkhart apologetically tells her "No. my dear. There is still one more lesson I must teach you and if you are good I will teach you a couple more." And then he pulls out from her and she moans disappointingly and replies "I'll be good to you Mr. Burkhart. I promise."

The length of the trail of Julia's warm love juice was much longer this time. Julia could even see it in the mirror and this time Mr. Burkhart doesn't try to hide anything from her. He takes his finger and sticks it all the way into his mouth and sucks all of her juices off of it. Julia was looking at him with desire when she saw him do this. Desperately she wanted to kiss him. Desperately she needed something long and hard inside of her.

She releases her grip of his hair and then Mr. Burkhart continued "At the end of this opening is your cervix and then your uterus but we will go more in depth on those two at a later time." He stated this with little emotion. "Now" he continues with excitement in his voice "it is time for the clitoris."

"The clitoris is this little button looking thing here above your vagina and unlike your areolas it serves only one purpose." He pauses, "Miss Julia, start playing with your breasts again."

Julia resumed her playing of both her nipples without hesitation. He then looked at her in the mirror and continued "Pleasure. The clitoris, clit for short, aids the woman in reaching an orgasm."

"What is an orgasm Mr. Burkhart?" she coyly asks still playing with her nipples.

"An orgasm" he replies "is an overwhelming feeling of excitement rushing through every fiber in your body. But, it is better if I give you a demonstration than describing it."

Then Mr. Burkhart placed his finger on top of her clit and with small counterclockwise circular motions began to rub it.

This was it. This is what she has been unknowingly yearning for this entire session. Her breathing got heavier again. She could not contain herself. "Oh god yes! Fuck! That's it! I'm cumming!"

That fast she had her very first orgasm. Mr. Burkhart continued with the soft pressure for just a few more seconds as she fell back on the bed shaking and twitching; her pussy convulsing right in front of Mr. Burkhart's face.

"Oh Jesus that was amazing Sir." She replied still on her back

"Since you have been such a good student today I will teach you about female ejaculation and cunnilingus." Mr. Burkhart was going to do this regardless but he knew it would make her feel better if he approved of her recent blasphemy and foul language.

Then with out talking he inserted two fingers this time into her pussy. He shoved his fingers inside of her without concern for whether or not they would fit inside her tight opening and applied slight pressure on the top of her interior wall.

Julia, still lying on her back arched her back, gritted her teeth and grabbed the bed sheets pulling them off the corners of the bed. Again she moaned "Oh god yes, don't stop!"

Then she felt something soft on her clit again. She picked her head up just high enough to look in the mirror and see Mr. Burkhart licking her clit. She slams herself back down on the bed and grabbed his head with both hands and then a new feeling came across her.

"Oh shit stop! Stop; please don't." she screamed but continued "No, don't, stop." "Fuuuuuck." As she was saying "fuck" that is when it happened. Fluid started pouring out of her pussy. She could feel Mr. Burkhart eagerly slurping and licking it up and then a third orgasm rushed through her body.

A few more licks of her pussy by Mr. Burkhart; a few more strokes of her inside with his fingers and then he stopped playing with her. While she began to catch her breathe Mr. Burkhart sucked the rest of her juices off his fingers.

"Now what just happened was natural." Mr. Burkhart said trying to ease any anxiety she may have had over her most recent orgasm. "That was a female ejaculation more commonly referred to as squirting."

While rising from his knees Mr. Burkhart tells her "That concludes the female anatomy." Disappointment comes across her face and He continues "Now it is time for the male anatomy."

Her eyes widened and a big smile came across her face as she eagerly sat back up, turned towards Mr. Burkhart and with great anticipation in her voice said "I'm ready Mr. Burkhart sir."

"Great." He responds because he has been needing release for a long time now and he knows he is about to get it. "First lets put your skirt back on so you feel a little more comfortable and decent."

Julia grabs her panties just as Mr. Burkhart grabs her hand shaking his head. "Not those, just your skirt." With a confused look and little smirk she put the panties down and grabbed the skirt. Mr. Burkhart helped her slide the skirt back up her legs as she looked into the mirror and thought "Heels and skirt Ohhhh my."

Julia sat back down on the bed and hungrily watched as Mr. Burkhart started to take off his coat, tie and dress shirt. He folded everything and neatly placed them on top of Julia's clothing. His undershirt looked awfully tight on his body. His muscles now clearly visible and his pecs were pushing against his shirt so hard she could make out his nipples.

When he turned around from placing the clothes on the dresser he proceeded to take off his pants. Julia's eyes moved from his toned upper body to his hands as they undid his belt. That was when Julia noticed the bulge in his pants for the first time. She desperately wanted to reach out and touch it but dared not to do anything unless instructed to.

He then undid the button and started to unzip his pants. To Julia this was all happening in slow motion. With every click of the zipper coming undone she could see the bulge pushing out further and further. As he got to the end of the zipper his bulge, covered by his underwear, protruded through the opening.

He sat down on the bed next to Julia and took off his pants, folded them neatly and placed them at the top of the pile of clothes. "Now you get on your knees in front of me" he said as he stood and faced the mirror "and help me take off my underwear."

Julia hopped down off the bed and on to her knees and stared at the bulge just inches from her face. Mr. Burkhart reached for her hands which she gave willingly to him and placed them on the waistband of his underwear and gently pushed her hands down until she started doing it herself.

When she knelt down Mr. Burkhart could see her ass sticking out from under her skirt. This aided in him maintaining his rock solid erection.

The top of the waistband got caught on the head of the penis and prevented the underwear from easily sliding off. Julia adjusted her technique and slowly continued her journey to seeing her first penis. As the head of the penis came in view her eyes grew three times their normal size. She pulled the underwear down further and further and seven inches after first being able to see the head she reached the scrotum and that is when his penis flopped forward and smacked her in the face.

Mr. Burkhart let out a little chuckle and Julia just giggled a little bit. Unfettered by her comical calamity she revealed his scrotum and then slipped the underwear off one leg at a time. She then handed him the underwear and he turned his hips without moving his feet to place it on the other clothing. Her eyes never blinked and followed every movement, sway and bounce of the most delicious piece of meat just sitting there inches from here face.

She thought to herself that it looked like a seven inch baby's arm with a clenched fist. "His penis must be three inches wide in every direction. How the hell is this thing supposed to fit inside of me?" She continued her thinking.

"I know you want to touch it and you will soon." Mr. Burkhart said as he sat on the bed. "This is called a penis, also known as a cock, dick, jack hammer, Pepe, big boy, the little man and numerous other slang terminologies."

Julia responded "There is nothing little about this Mr. Burkhart. I do like the name Pepe though." She said with a giggle and then inquired; no begging only the way a young girl could. "May I call it Pepe? Please sir?"

"Yes my dear." He said granting her request, how could he say no to what was kneeling in front of him at that moment. While staring at it she called its name again "Pepe."

"What we have here is the penis." Mr. Burkhart continued his instruction for the first time since swallowing her godliness. He wrapped his penis with his thumb and index finger and slid it all the way down and back up the shaft. Then he cupped his balls and said "and here is the scrotum. They support and hold the testicles frequently referred to as balls."

Julia took notice of Mr. Burkhart's pubic hair and how neatly groomed around the sides of the penis and on his scrotum it was. "Raise your hand up and cup them." Mr. Burkhart said.

She gently placed them in her right hand and was unsure what to do. Mr. Burkhart noticed this and provided further instruction "It's ok. You can roll them around in your hand just, don't squeeze or be rough."

"Do you feel the testicles in there?" He asks and she just nods her head in approval.

"Now gently lift the sac and massage the area between the base of Pepe and my anus." He instructed Julia and she gladly complied. She applied a circular motion to the area he told her to with slight pressure "This area is called the perineum or the taint." He states as he lets out a sigh and then continues with additional pauses and moans "It is a highly, ahhh, erogenous zone on a male because, yeah that feels good, of the prostate right behind it."

He allowed her to do it for a few more seconds silently while observing the big smile on her face. It was obvious to him that she was smiling because she was proud of herself to be able to bring pleasure to the man who just provided her with her most pleasurable experience ever.

"Ok that is good you can stop now." He said. "The penis has two parts of importance for the purpose of this block of instruction; the shaft and the helmet looking thing at the top known as the glans penis. We will refer to it by its more common name the head."

"Now wrap your hand around the shaft of Pepe." Julia placed her right hand around his shaft. She could barely touch her thumb to any of her other fingers. It was solid but felt soft too. She pulled it down slightly so the slit was staring her right in the face and without any guidance she started stroking it. She liked how smoothly the skin moved with her hand up and down the shaft. She gripped a little bit harder and did another stroke up and watched how the skin went over the head of the penis.

"Pepe here has been circumcised." Mr. Burkhart commented. "This means that the top portion of skin was surgically removed when I was a baby. This makes it easier to clean and keep from getting infected. I personally think it looks better than an uncircumcised penis too."

"I wouldn't know Sir" Julia commented "but I do sure like the way this one looks and feels." Licking her lips as she finished speaking.

"What is this fluid coming out of your slit here sir?" She queried.

"That is pre-cum." He replied. "When a guy starts to become aroused the body coats the inside with this liquid so when he ejaculates it comes out more easily. When it starts to come out his slit it means he is extremely aroused." Julia smiled at the compliment she just received from her tutor. Just as she started to reply to his comment she took her left index finger and touched it to the pre-cum and started to smear it all over the head of Mr. Burkhart's penis "I am happy to make you feel aroused Mr. Burkhart. It is making me get very" then she paused and thought for a second and then continued "horny; I believe it is." Then she put her finger to her lips and tasted the pre cum.

It was a little salty but really did not have much flavor to it. Watching her do that was driving Mr. Burkhart crazy; so he decided it was time for him to teach her how to give a blowjob.

"Would you like to put it in your mouth and watch how a guy cums?" He asks her

"Yes sir. I thought you would never ask." She hungrily replied.

"Before you can just put it in you just shove it in your mouth you have to wet it with your tongue." He began. "First start by lifting up the balls again and licking the taint. This has nothing to do with slicking up Pepe; I just love the feel of a warm tongue down there." Julia followed his instructions without any objections.

Mr. Burkhart began moaning and opened his legs wider so she could have easier access. He then took his left hand and placed it on the back side of her head applying just a tiny bit of pressure towards him. Julia took this as an indication to press harder with her tongue and did so. Then she heard him go "That's it baby. Just like that. That feels soo good."

"Now slide your tongue all the way up the underside of the ball sac and when you reach the top gently let them dangle." Julia followed her instructor's wishes and her tongue moved up the and over his balls.

"Good." He continued "Now give little suckling kisses to the ball sac." And she complied as he continued the direction "lick one testicle then gently place it inside your mouth and play with it with your tongue, but be gentle."

Mr. Burkhart was amazed at how well she followed his guidance. She was an expert at doing exactly what he asked her to do.

"Oh fuck yeah." He replied. Julia was shocked. This was the first time he cursed. She thought he never curses. "I must be doing a good job" she thought to herself and continued her efforts on the other nut without being asked to.

"Perfect." He responded. "You read my mind. Now lick up the underside of the shaft all the way to the head of the penis and then give the slit a little flick with your tongue.

Again she followed her instructor's wishes and again she received praise for her effort when he let out with "That's it girl, just like your licking an ice pop from the bottom up."

When she flicked his tip he shuttered a little. The head of his penis has become very sensitive with all the teasing it has had this afternoon.

"Now grip the shaft and pull it down so it is almost straight out from me." He commanded and she complied by wrapping her right hand around the shaft near the bottom.

"Now work some saliva in your mouth and drop some right on to the shaft." He continued. "This will provide some lubrication for when it goes in your mouth." And without protest she sucked up some spit and dropped it right on the head of his cock.

"Now work it down the shaft with your other hand making sure to not miss a spot."

As she was spreading it over his entire shaft she noticed that even when she had her two fists on his member the entire head was still sticking out.

"Good. Now place the head of Pepe into your mouth and give it a couple of sucking kisses." She did this with both hands still on his cock. Mr. Burkhart then removed his hand from her head and with both hands he slid them across the top of her head moving her hair out of her face. "I like watching Pepe going into your mouth." He responded and she smiled with his cock still in her mouth.

"Oh god that feels good." Now with a little more urgency in his voice he ordered "Remove your top hand and slowly slide your mouth down one inch then back to the top. Suck on Pepe like he is a lollipop when you start to go back to the top." He guided her head with both hands as she followed his directions "Now two inches and all the way back up. Now three inches. Good. That feels so good." He moaned appreciatively.

She got to five inches down but could not fit anymore inside of her mouth. "Great work. I am almost ready to cum." She couldn't wait to taste his fluids like he did hers.

"Now go faster and only two to three inches at a time and also apply pressure with your tongue to the underside of Pepe." She worked his dick over as told. "Also use your hand and stroke Pepe in rhythm with your mouth."

It took a minute but she got the rhythm down. Mr. Burkhart controlled the tempo of her head and depth with his hands. Sometimes it was faster than she could handle and a couple of times it was deeper than five inches and she would choke a little but that did not stop her from enjoying everything about it.

She noticed Mr. Burkhart's moans getting louder, his breathing getting deeper and his swearing and blasphemy more often. She knew he was real close to cumming.

"Keep that up girl." He managed to say in between breaths. "Now take your left hand and tickle my taint while cupping my balls." When she started to do that she noticed his scrotum scrunched up raising his balls closer to his shaft.

"Oh god don't stop I'm gonna cum." And with the conclusion of those words the first bullet of cum hit her right in the throat surprising her so much she had to pull away; freeing her head from his grips but she did not stop stroking his cock.

The semen was very salty and much warmer than she though it would be. Then a second shot hit her right on her cheek and a third on the bottom of her chin and dangled there for a couple of seconds before landing on her right breast. Then two smaller shots of jiz came shooting out and landed on her tits. She didn't stop stroking though. The rest of his cum trickled down his shaft and onto, under and over her hand.

"That was amazing." He touted. She thanked him then licked the tip of his cock to get the cum that was there. This caused Mr. Burkhart to flinch a little and explain "Pepe's head is very sensitive right now. It feels good but wait a little bit more before doing that again."

"Yes sir." Is all she replied then took her hand to her mouth and licked the cum right off. "Mmmmm, you taste so good Mr. Burkhart."

He just looked down at her and smiled. She then wiped the cum off her breast, chin and cheek and swallowed them too. She then stood up and sat down next to him. "How do you feel sir?" she asked him

"Good. Very good." He replied. "And you?"

She responded quickly "Horny sir, very very horny."

"Lie down next to me on the bed and let me catch my breath." He requested of her. Mr. Burkhart lied flat on his back staring at the ceiling still recovering from the most powerful orgasm he had in years. Julia was to his left leaning on her right side with her elbow on the bed and hand supporting her head looking at the both of them in the mirror. She couldn't help but think when she saw herself "Heels and a skirt. Oh my in deed."

Julia moved her left hand to his leg hesitantly to see if Mr. Burkhart would have an objection. But he said nothing. He just lied there with a huge grin on his face. She moved her hand closer and closer to his balls expecting at any moment for him to stop her. When he didn't stop her she reached for his balls and began to caress them.

Mr. Burkhart turned his head towards her and smiled again approvingly. Then she thought to herself "What was that area called that Mr. Burkhart said was highly erogenous? Peri something. Perineum that's what it was." She then slid her hand down the underside of his scrotum and with jus a couple of fingers he began to massage his taint.

"I see you want more." Mr. Burkhart broke his silence.

"Yes sir. I told you I was still horny." She then brazenly asked "May you please put Pepe in me this time though? I think that would feel sooo good."