Oh My! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Burkhart's dick was getting more flaccid by the second. What she was doing was not working and Pepe was now only three inches long. She wanted the old Pepe back; the seven inch rock, the jack hammer.

"Ok dear. I wasn't planning on teaching you about intercourse today but I guess we can have lesson one shortly." He said and she frowned a little. She didn't want a class on it she just wanted his dick in her cunt. And then he continued on to say "But there will only be demonstration and no more talking."

"Oh goody." She cheerfully responded "I love your hands on approach to teaching sir. So you are going to fuck me then?"

"I need to get hard again before I fuck you and turn you into a woman by taking your virginity away." He stated and she nodded in agreement "So swing your leg over my head so I can eat your pussy for a little bit."

So she swung her right foot, black heel and all, over his head and placed her pussy right on his mouth. She stabilized herself by putting her hands on his chest while he began licking her pussy again.

Those feelings of ecstasy had returned and she leaned forward just a little in order to give Mr. Burkhart maximum access to her juicy garden. She turned towards the mirror and watched herself. She couldn't help and notice how sexy she looked with her skirt covering Mr. Burkhart's face, her black heels still on and no bra.

Then he slipped a finger inside of her while sucking on her juices. "Oh god YES!" she belted out un-expectantly. For the second time today she squirted into Mr. Burkhart's mouth. She the lifted both her hands to her tits and started mashing them and tweezing her nipples at the same time while the orgasm ripped through her body like a tidal wave.

As the orgasm passed through her she thought he would stop, but he did not let up at all. She then fell forward onto her hands and sucked Mr. Burkhart's dick right into her mouth. She needed this cock in her pussy so desperately now and needed to get it back up to perform.

Her head was spinning from all the excitement running through every hair in her body. After about two minutes more of each one sucking on the other, another orgasm surprised her. This time she clenched down on Mr. Burkhart's cock with her lips over her teeth so as not to bite him. She noticed, after the orgasm subsided, that Pepe had reached his full potential again and she was taking by force if she had to.

"Enough! Time for you to fuck me!" She demanded hopping off of him and straddling his cock and facing him on her knees all in one motion. She reached between her legs and grabbed Pepe. She positioned his head at the entry to her pussy.

She remembered girls from her classes saying how it hurt them the first time they had sex but the pain subsided and pleasure took over. She squatted down over his cock and allowed it to sink inside of her. Shortly it reached a barrier and she thought it had gone all the way in. Then she felt Mr. Burkhart's hands on her upper thighs as he held her in place and thrusted upwards breaking through the barrier.

She felt a sharp pain and his cock sliding inside of her as she fell on top of him. The pain subsided quickly while the warm penis known to her as Pepe ravaged her insides in a manner she thought wasn't possible in her wildest dreams.

She placed her hands on his chest and took over the rhythm of the fuck. First going up and down then as she got closer to orgasm she slid the cock all the way inside of her and began rocking back and forth; swaying her hips like an expert hula dancer.

His short pubic hairs tickled her clit while his dick was constantly pressed against the front of her canal. The combination of the two resulted in her squirting her nectar all over Mr. Burkhart's cock and balls. This was the most powerful orgasm she had today. As she started to shake she lost stability in her legs and fell on top of her tutor.

Mr. Burkhart wrapped his arms around her and rolled on top of her without his dick escaping its new home. He then got to his knees and lifted her ass up roughly and proceeded to bang into her with everything he had.

Julia's head was moving side to side violently screaming incoherently about god and Jesus. In between her moans the sound of their bodies banging into each other could be heard. The squishing sound of her gallons of juice pouring in and out of her by his dick could be heard. Neither one could tell where Julia's orgasms began and ended anymore.

This position was not working for Mr. Burkhart so he pulled out from her and tossed Julia onto her stomach. "Bring your knees to you chest!" He ordered as he lifted up her ass and threw her skirt onto her back.

He then easily slid his juice covered cock into her and continued their fuck lesson. With every thrust forward his balls would hit her clit. He smacked her ass once only to hear her say "Again!" Every smack was greeted with a scream of moans and "Yes, don't stop."

Then Mr. Burkhart began to feel his climax approaching. She must have sensed it too because just as it began to build inside of him she screamed "Don't you dare pull out I am about to cum!"

He didn't give it a second thought. He hunkered down and grabbed her hips with both hands. He just kept pounding her and then released his seed into her begging pussy. When the warm explosion hit her interior walls she convulsed into her final orgasm and fell flat on the bed causing Mr. Burkhart to lose his balance and fall on top of her.

His dick pulsated inside of her for five minutes. With every pulse it felt like he was filling her with more and more cum. They both just lied there in that position occasionally twitching from the intense orgasms they both received.

Pepe was exhausted and slid out of Julia much to her chagrin. Mr. Burkhart rolled off of her and lied down on his back. Julia scooted over to him and threw her arm across his chest. She looked at him brought her face closer to his, opened her mouth a little and kissed him for the first time today. He responded by allowing her tongue to attack his.

They separated and she went to him and said "Thank you for being a wonderful tutor."

He simply replied "Thank you for being a wonderful student."

Mr. Burkhart canceled all of his other clients and only tutored Miss Julia for the remainder of the semester. She got straight "As and received a full academic scholarship to the USC.

The two of them got a place together right outside the school. When they go out they call each other by their first names but when they are in the bedroom it is still Mr. Burkhart and Miss Julia.