All Comments on 'Oh My God Ch. 03'

by TstormF1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

THROUGH, THROUGH, THROUGH, THROUGH, THROUGH, THROUGH, THROUGH. Keep repeating that to yourself and write the damn word, THRU is for texting, not to be put into a story, that's just one error. Grammar and punctuation need to be worked on.

DalainDalainover 10 years ago
Nice Story

Better executed than most on here, but please, for prose of any length, try and check for grammar and spelling? While you're doing a lot better than most people, especially on homonyms, you still seem to have some problems with commas, for example.

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
LOVELY STORY...

regretfully, I just read ch 3 today; not having read ch 1 & 2. It is a lovely story. I would think that we all wish we could have that kind of exchange of words, thought and feeling with all to whom we speak, Thank you. (I must soon read 1 & 2.)

dmcdmcover 10 years ago
...awaiting Ch.4

Who cares about "thru"? We know what is meant -there IS a meeting of minds between the author and (most) readers. Pedant: please look at the good stuff,not the trivialities. I look forward to Ch.4

TstormF1TstormF1over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I want to thank everyone for their comments. I read them and try to use them to get better at writing. To Anonymous who likes through instead of thru. The Merriam Webster online dictionary lists thru as a variant of through. The one thing I've noticed in my 60 + years is that language is evolving. It's going to evolve no matter what we do. I believe that the comment on texting is proof that it is changing. Sorry but I'm going to be consistent for the rest of the story at least. I hope this wasn't too much of a distraction for you.

Again, thank all of you for your comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cute!

This story, makes me smile! The comments, don't, however. Maybe thru some miracle, we can all just enjoy, the spirit of this story! Smiling again ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice technical detail

I am enjoying this story quite a bit. The thing that made me comment is that I particularly enjoy the technical accuracy. Ian sounds like a real system administrator, which adds greatly to the verisimilitude and my enjoyment. Can't wait to read the rest of the series!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Getting More Interesting.

Want these two to make it. But, think issues are coming.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Great Story.

Am getting into this intriguing story more and more. Want to see where this relationship leads and what it becomes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTstormF1@TstormF1
Retired from the US Air Force. Second career as a software engineer and System Administrator. I appreciate the comments on my work, even the negative ones. I checked the Salmon and there were a couple of paragraphs that some how got left out of the submission. They expla...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES