Oh No She Didn't

Story Info
Horny Black nanny fucks her White client.
4k words
4.27
76.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

Carmen returned from the supermarket -- to find Jake, up and about, in the kitchen, no less. Wearing sweats instead of pajamas.

Surprised, she said, "Hi."

He smiled at her. "Hey."

Carmen laughed, "Feeling better?"

"Yeah. I feel like I've turned a corner or something. I was just making something for a late breakfast. Hope you don't mind. I'm hungry."

"Of course I don't mind. I would imagine you must be starving."

"Just about." He shut off the stove. "Here, you want some?"

She took the wooden spoon he offered and took a taste of the corned beef hash he'd made. "Mm. Yum."

"Want to join me for breakfast?"

"Sure!"

Five minutes later, they sat down for breakfast. Jake didn't say very much, as he was too busy ravenously shoveling food into his mouth. Carmen didn't say anything at first, because this was the first good meal he'd eaten since he'd come home. Matter of fact, if she blinked, the food disappeared.

Carmen said, "Where did you put all that?"

Sheepishly, Jake said, "In the other leg. Sorry."

Carmen laughed. "Oh, Jake. I'm just glad you're hungry."

"Me, too. What did you get at the store?"

"Dinner for tonight." Carmen ate in silence for a few minutes. "Jake?"

"Yeah, Carmen?"

"Do you mind if I go see my boyfriend this afternoon? It's been a few days since I've last seen him."

"Don't mind at all."

A couple of hours after breakfast, Carmen went into the guest bedroom, pulled out her red shirtdress, some lingerie, and headed up the hall to the bathroom.

She went into the bathroom, rubbed herself down with baby oil, and put on her makeup. She gave her pussy a thorough examination as well. It was still smooth, from the last time she shaved it. Maybe Bobby would want to give her oral this time, although she doubted it. Bobby, like other black men she knew, never seemed to want to eat her pussy, although he was never shy about asking her to suck his cock.

But that was why she kept enjoying a friends-with-benefits relationship with Samantha. She at least was always willing to satisfy.

Carmen slipped the birth control sponge inside her pussy, and put on a little something-something for Bobby, namely a red lace demi-cup push-up bra, and crotch-less red panties, each with a dainty little red satin bow in the exact front center.

Finally, she put on her dress, and stepped out of the bathroom.

She came out of the bathroom, and glided back down the hall to the guest bedroom, where she put on a pair of diamond-stud earrings, and slipped on her boots, then checked her purse for all the essentials, and headed back into the hallway. She stopped at the doorway to Jake's bedroom. She saw Jake sitting on his bed, and felt a tiny pang of...something.

Jake asked, "Is there any hot water left?"

Laughing a little, she said, "Yes, of course there is. I'd imagine you're feeling a little grungy, too, huh?"

"Yeah. I want to take a shower."

Carmen casually slung the strap of her purse over her shoulder. "I won't be very long. Just a couple of hours."

"No worries. Just be back before dinner."

"Okay. Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Just be careful and drive safely."

Carmen smiled. "I promise."

Keys jingling and heels clicking, she went up the hallway.

Carmen left the house, walked directly to her car, and drove away.

Heart pounding like a trip-hammer, she felt her pussy become wet. The closer she got, the wetter she got. Bobby was her boyfriend, and she did miss him.

Fifteen minutes later, she pulled up to his apartment building, killed the ignition, got out, locked her door, and walked directly for his apartment.

She thought she heard bedsprings squeaking, as she walked up the steps to his front door. She blushed, thinking someone else besides her was having a good afternoon. Bobby had given her an extra key to his apartment. She slid that key easily into the lock and turned it. The door opened silently.

She stepped inside with equal silence; the carpeted floor muffled the sounds of her high-heeled boots. But when she closed the door, it closed with an audible click.

And now she could hear the moaning. Loud and clear.

The moaning-and-bedsprings symphony paused suddenly. Carmen stopped, hand on her mouth, right where she was, and held her breath, not even daring to exhale.

A breathless female voice whispered, "Bobby?"

Bobby's voice said, "What? Why are you stopping?"

"I thought I heard something."

"Don't worry about it."

"Didn't you say your girlfriend Carmen has a key?"

"I said, forget it."

"But don't you want--"

"No, I want you to put my cock back in your pussy!"

"Okay!"

Carmen heard a new noise -- a sharp intake of breath, a gasp.

The symphony resumed.

Judging by the high-pitched, nasal quality of the female voice, he was fucking a white woman. Carmen's pussy was wet no longer. Anger boiled in the pit of her stomach.

But her anger was the cold type. She wasn't the type to go in the bedroom and confront him, most unusual for a black woman. Instead, she sat on his couch in the darkness, not even bothering to turn on the lamp. She folded her arms over her breasts, and crossed her legs, bobbing one leg up and down idly. And waited for him to finish fucking this white girl.

Might as well give him her key back, since she was here. Yeah, she could have just left the key, and sent him a text message. But that would be too easy.

She wanted to see his face. Wanted him to see her face.

She had not even a passing interest in a threesome -- not with her ex-boyfriend and this no-booty skinny white girl, at least.

Carmen was impressed, as she glanced at the time on her cell phone. Bobby was lasting a long time. But she had no interest in knowing how he was lasting so long, either. She just wanted to break up with him, and get back to the house.

She waited ten minutes for the symphony to conclude. The rhythm of the squeaking bedsprings got fast, then slowed down, then got fast, then slowed down. Then faster -- and stopped. The moaning followed the cadence of the squeaking, reached a crescendo, and subsided.

It didn't turn her on in the slightest. She had to press her lips together to stifle the noises of contempt in her mouth. She was glad the lamp wasn't on.

Then the conversation in the bedroom turned to more mundane matters. She heard the woman say, "Bobby, honey?"

"Yeah, Wendy?"

"Can you get me a glass of water, please?"

"Did I wear you out, baby?"

"Oh, god, did you ever. I'm glad Jake broke up with me."

Carmen had to cover her mouth. Jake! Oh, Jake.

"So am I."

"Good."

"So you see what I mean now about black cock?"

"Yes, I do, believe me. Just don't choke me with that thing next time when I'm going down on you."

Bobby chuckled. "Yeah, well, you shouldn't be so good at sucking dick."

"Thanks. I think."

"Be right back."

"Okay."

She heard the sheets rustling. Then a grunt as Bobby put on a pair of shorts. She was glad for that. She didn't want to see him naked, with his wet dick hanging down between his legs.

Finally, he came out into the kitchen. Bobby still looked the same, five-ten, solid frame, chocolate skin, black hair worn in wild dreadlocks.

Carmen reached out and snapped on the lamp on the side table next to her.

Bobby nearly jumped out of his skin. He rasped out, "Carmen?"

She stood. Time to end this circus. "Yes."

He frantically shushed her. "Keep it down!"

"What, Bobby? Don't you want your girlfriend to know I'm here?"

"Carmen, you're my girlfriend."

She shook her head. "If you're fucking another woman behind my back, then I'm obviously not your girlfriend."

"What are you doing here, anyway?"

She kept her voice to a whisper. "I came down here to surprise you. Looks like I was the one who got surprised, huh?"

"Carmen, this isn't what it looks like."

She didn't even bother to dignify that lie with a response. She just shook her head, and laughed. Then she gently put her spare key in his hand.

And walked out the door.

Only a single tear ran down her cheek as she left his apartment and quickly walked across the parking lot, her boot heels clicking rapidly on the asphalt.

But she wasn't too sad. Because she had been able to break up with Bobby. On her terms. For her own reasons. And if anybody asked her what those reasons were, she would be all too happy to tell them.

And now, as she sat in her car, she thought of poor Jake, and her pussy got warm and wet all over again.

And fresh tears began coursing down her cheeks.

She wiped her tears away. But they weren't for her. Her tears were for Jake. She wanted to go back to the house, find Jake, and make soft tender love to him, so soft and so tender, he would think he'd died and gone to Heaven. But not to get back at Bobby. She wanted to get back at Wendy.

She reached in her purse for her keys, and slid them into the ignition.

And then stopped before she turned the key.

I have to call Samantha.

Carmen reached into her purse for her cell phone.

"Thank you for calling the Darryl Strawberry agency. My name is Samantha, how may I direct your call?"

Carmen sniffed. "You can start by saying I told you so."

"Carmen?"

She wiped her tears away. "Yeah. It's me."

"Are you okay, sweetheart? You sound strange. Is Jake okay?"

"Yeah. Jake's okay. I'm not so hot."

"Baby, what's the matter?"

"I went to find Bobby. I found Bobby."

"Was he fooling around on you?"

"Yes. And you'll never guess who with."

"Who?"

"Jake's ex-girlfriend Wendy."

There was a loud gasp. "That son of a bitch! Her, too!"

"Yeah."

"Well, I can't really say this is a surprise."

"Yeah. I know."

"But, I have to admit, I didn't see that coming. They're made for each other."

"I guess. But you know what this means, Samantha?"

"What Cici?"

"I'm free to follow my heart."

"Just follow your promise, too."

"Yeah." She hung up and sighed. So much for making soft tender love.

Twenty minutes later, she pulled into the driveway of Jake's house, put on the parking brake, and turned off the ignition, sighing again.

She berated herself for her earlier moment of weakness. It would be so wrong to make love to Jake, on so many levels, it wouldn't even stand up to minor contemplation. She had, after all, made a promise. And he was a client, even if it was unofficial.

Nope, she definitely wasn't going to go there.

But still, the fantasy lingered in her mind. And she couldn't get it out!

Carmen could still feel the warmth emanating from her pussy, as she got out of the car and walked up the driveway to the front door.

The screen and the front doors were still closed and locked. As quietly as possible, she unlocked the door and went inside.

To darkness.

No lights, no television. Not even the computer was on.

"Jake?"

She stood there a few moments, waiting for her eyes to adjust. As quietly as possible in the dark, she went to the lamp by the door, and snapped it on.

She put her purse on the couch. Then she walked across the room, and down the hall, and stopped at the doorway to Jake's bedroom.

Carmen smiled fondly, her head tilted slightly.

He was laying there on his back, his chest rising and falling in a slow, steady, placid pace. He had apparently done as he'd said he would, and taken a shower. All he wore was a towel, and hadn't bothered to cover himself with a blanket. She couldn't help but stare, because she could see for herself that he apparently worked out regularly. His torso was lean, muscular, and ripped. His arms and legs were lean and muscular, as well.

But that wasn't all she could see. The towel he had around his waist had come loose, thanks to a visible tent in the towel. She blushed, her mouth open a little.

Well, someone's having sweet dreams!

Carmen's mouth started to water. She licked her lips.

Her brain was screaming at her, to turn around, go back up the hallway, go watch television, go read, go take a cold shower, go do something! To do anything else, except what she wanted to do.

But she couldn't move. Her legs wouldn't obey the commands her brain sent. Or maybe her brain didn't want to go back up the hallway, either.

Carmen smiled to herself. This would be the first time her brain, her heart, and her libido were all on the same page!

It felt good, too.

In silence, she slipped off her boots, and left them in the hallway. Then she stepped inside the room. Barefoot, she approached the bed. In slow motion, she climbed on the bed, crawled across to where Jake lay, and pulled the towel away, completely exposing his pale flesh.

His cock was gloriously erect and upright, pointing straight to the ceiling. It was the same pale milky white color as the rest of him, the head pink and swollen, the shaft smooth, except for veins on the surface. She couldn't tell the size in inches, but it had nice girth, and suitable length.

Knowing there would be no going back, but still wanting Jake very much, she reached over, and enclosed her slender brown fingers around his white cock.

The contrast was beautiful!

Yes, he was magnificently erect, his penis stiff to the touch, the flesh firm in her fingers. Not holding back anymore, she started jacking him off.

Using both her soft fingers and her long nails, she ran her hand slowly up and down his shaft, feeling the smooth pale skin. His cock hardened even more.

Her mouth was watering so much it almost hurt. Not waiting a second longer, she bent down and took his cock in her mouth. She wasn't shy in the least, taking as much of him in her mouth as she could, and left a ring of red lipstick around his cock for good measure.

She thought he would be awake by now, and risked a look up, as she sucked him. Nope, the poor thing, still sacked out.

She also thought she would be satisfied with just sucking his cock.

She was wrong there, too. And she didn't dare try to get out of bed to get her purse from the couch, where she kept the unopened box of condoms. They might as well have been on the moon.

Fortunately, she still had the sponge in her pussy. Glancing at his alarm clock, she did some quick figuring in her mind -- making a decision.

That decision was that Jake Dixon, would be her first white man. She unbuttoned her dress, shrugged out of it, and pulled it off her shoulders, and down her arms. The fabric slipped from her baby-oiled body effortlessly.

Naked now but for bra and crotch-less panties, she straddled Jake, held his dick in her fingers, and rubbed the pink head of his cock against her brown pussy. She looked down, just as the head went inside her pussy, and fell in love with the contrast!

Carmen sank down all the way, with a gasp, and stayed there a minute, enjoying the feeling of his white dick all up in her pussy.

Oh my god, it feels so good!

Looking down at the wonderful contrast between her flesh and his, she lifted her booty, then dipped it low, and picked it up slow.

She moved her hips slowly, and gently. He'd been through so much, all she wanted was to give him soft gentle loving.

Oh shit, this feels so fucking good!

She closed her eyes, listening to his cock moving inside her wet pussy, and the bedsprings starting to squeak. She added long sensuous moans to the symphony.

And then, she felt hands. On her waist.

Opening her eyes again, she saw Jake, wide-awake finally, caressing her smooth brown skin with his white hands, which were nice and warm, thanks to his asthma medication.

She smiled at him, as she stroked his arms. "Hi, baby."

He said a sleepy, "Hi. What are we doing?"

"We're making love. Do you want me to stop?"

"Hell, no."

Carmen laughed through her moans. "Good. Very good." She leaned forward, and kissed his lips so softly and gently, she thought he would cry.

"You want these black tits, baby?"

"You have to ask?"

"Take off my bra."

Jake moved his hands up her sides, then up her back, and undid the clasp. Using the tips of her long red nails, Carmen pushed the straps down around her arms, and tossed the bra behind her.

Still riding his cock, Carmen looked down as Jake filled his hands with her breasts. "Aren't they beautiful?"

"Oh my god, they're great." He gently fondled and squeezed them.

"Wouldn't you like to suck them, baby?"

Jake slipped his arms around her, and tried to sit up, but Carmen pushed him back down, gently. She hung her breasts within range of his mouth and hands. He alternated between her left and right breasts, licking her nipples, then sucking on them with rather gentle intensity.

The sensations added to her pleasure, knowing she was giving him pleasure, even as she kept moving her hips, up and down, up and down.

She ran her nails through his hair, pulling back somewhat, to kiss him, so softly and so tenderly. "Jake, can I ask you something?"

"Uh...yeah, I guess."

She giggled. "Have you ever been with a black woman?"

"Like this? No."

"You mean, I'm your first?"

"Yes. My. First."

"You're my first white man. Did you know that, baby?"

Jake shook his head wordlessly. Carmen kissed him again, deeply and passionately, then lifted herself up again, and kept riding him in that slow easy way of hers. But her dips were becoming more urgent.

They didn't say anything more, their motions slowly built up to a quicker cadence, but still that slow speed. Their own bedsprings-and-moaning symphony continued in steady unbroken cadence, until Carmen felt her pussy walls contract around his dick, and he suddenly stiffened up and grunted loudly. Not wanting to break the spell, she kept him inside her, feeling his cock pulse. She leaned forward, and kissed him, softly and gently, letting her tongue play against his. She kept moving her hips slowly, until she felt both their orgasms fade.

And then she climbed off him, settling into his embrace.

Carmen snuggled up to Jake, and pulled the covers up. Oddly, he didn't react either way, except to put his right arm under her, and around her waist. She sighed, sounding like she felt, completely satisfied.

Jake stared up at the vaulted cathedral ceiling. "Carmen. What have we done?"

Her voice was soft and smooth as satin. "We just made love."

"Yeah. I know. I was there."

She chuckled. "I'll be honest. I surrendered to a moment of personal weakness."

"A moment of weakness? Are you serious?"

"Baby, shush for minute."

Jake quieted.

"When I went to go see my boyfriend today -- well, ex-boyfriend now -- I caught him with another woman."

"No way. Are you serious?"

"Yes, very serious. And you'll never guess who I caught him with."

"When you put it that way, it makes me afraid to guess. Who?"

"It was Wendy."

His face whirled to meet hers. "How do you know?"

"I heard them together, Jake. Heard them talking. Heard them fucking."

Jake's face tightened. He stared at the ceiling again. "I see."

Carmen put her hand on his chest, marveling again at the beautiful contrast. "That was why I made love to you."

He looked at her, openly. "And why was that?"

"I felt you deserved something for all you'd been through."

Despite himself, Jake smiled. "I appreciate your selfless nature."

Laughing, Carmen replied, "Thank you. Just don't tell Samantha."

"Why not?"

Carmen rolled her eyes. "Jake, not only would she kill me, but she would more than likely never talk to you again."

"I'm not following."

"I do not believe you. Please do not tell me you haven't realized that Samantha is crazy about you."

Jake opened his mouth to protest, but closed it. He spared Carmen a glance. "I haven't had the chance to really think about it lately. As you know."

"I do know. But now?"

"I just realized, the night I was in the hospital, Samantha was all dressed up like one of the characters in my books."

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12