Oh No She Didn't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen scratched his chest with her long nails. "Yes. The night of your birthday, she was going to give a present you wouldn't soon forget."

Jake was silent for a beat. "Oh my god."

"Is that good or bad?"

He gave her a look. "Are you kidding? That's good. I've been fantasizing about Samantha since the day I heard her voice on the phone. No offense."

Carmen smiled. "None taken. But Jake, we have to keep this from her."

"We do?"

"Jake, she is so crazy about you. She wanted to be your first black woman."

"Wow. Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously!"

Jake stared at the ceiling again. "Damn."

"I'm sorry I stole that honor from her, but I'm not sorry about how I feel right now, in your arms."

"You're not, huh? And why was that?"

Carmen smiled shyly. "Well. Thanks to you and all your books about black women and white men, I've wanted to try white cock for the longest time."

Jake grinned. "And how did you like your first white cock?"

"Oh my god, I loved it."

"So, my books did all that for you, huh?"

"Jake, baby, I'm not going to lie to you. I took this job because it was an opportunity to meet you."

"I'll have to thank Samantha some time."

She laughed. "Yeah. Definitely."

"There's only one problem."

"What's that, baby?"

"I don't know if I can go on without you."

"Sweetheart, you don't need me. Not anymore."

"No, I don't need you. But I need you."

Now it was Carmen's turn to be silent. "Sweetheart, I'm afraid we only have one choice to choose in that area."

"Why?"

"Jake, honey, you're a client."

Jake said, "And. So?"

"I just had sex with a client. It doesn't matter if it was sweet tender lovemaking, or just fucking. Either way, I've committed a major no-no."

"I'd rather not have to choose at all."

"I know, baby. Me, too. But sometimes we have to choose."

"Yeah. I know."

"But you know what?"

"What's that?"

"You will always be in my heart. And you will always have this in your heart. I was your first black lady. And you were my first white man."

He looked at her with passion in his eyes. "Just don't be a stranger. I don't want the next time I hear from you to be like Christmas or something."

"Okay. It's a deal. Besides, I didn't say I would be out of your life entirely. Just that you shouldn't get used to this."

"Yeah, well, you climbed into my bed."

Carmen swallowed. "I know."

Jake stared at the ceiling again and said, "God, I'm going to have so many stories to write...after I sort this all out."

Carmen laughed out loud. "You sure will!" She kissed him gently. "Let me go shower and change. I'll get dinner started."

12