All Comments on 'Oh, Professor!'

by human_male

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettover 19 years ago
Hot!

This is just so hot. It's always been my fantasy to seduce a shy English professor, so you can imagine how hot this gets me. Aside from sexy, your third person pov is just fantastic. The frantic demeanor of the professor keeps this from being your typical Catholic school seduction story. Thanks for such a steamy story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow

this was just so hot.. good pace too!

booklover9191booklover9191over 18 years ago
Don't stand so close to me....:)

You know, human_male....your story made me blush a little...LOL. Took me back a few years to when "Don't Stand So Close To Me" by The Police (mmmm...Sting) was playing all over the place. That was a very erotic song to me having had the experiences of Catholic School (though none quite like the one you present here...smiles). But having experienced all the repression of catholicism and it's totally erotic lusty symbolism...well, I just had to laugh...and squirm a bit!

Great job...write more.

booklover9191

TorreyjsTorreyjsover 17 years ago
i liked this story

the pace never slowed down

your transistions are farily smooth

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
Sequels Please

a Sister Matilda chapter, of course, and then perhaps the corruption of Emma's room mate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
breathtaking

I've had a crush on my British History Prof. for some time now..and so I have to fantasize with the help of these stories! Yours is by far my favorite out of them all...its well written, and had me turned on from start to finish! If only my professor would give me the time of day...or remember my name...sigh...

Mathilda_20Mathilda_20over 14 years ago
No more?

You totally rock as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh God!

That was so sexy! I imagined myself with my English Professor while I read this... This was the best Student/Professor story in my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
That was great!

A wonderful story, added to by the sexual and emotional frustration of the professor. I recently had a rather wonderful evening of kissing with an ex-teacher of mine (though sadly for various reasons we could not take it any further). How many teachers and students have the hots for each other?!?....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love it!

Oh Gosh I love it as I was reading it I got so turned on I started rubbing my pussy and getting all wet thankyou ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow...

Seriously wow.

This is the best student/professor story i've ever experienced, and trust me, i've read a few!

Thank you! It was just what I was looking for!

The perfect revision break ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring

Just generic sex with some poorly done window dressing. No suspense, conflict, or build up. The idea of a hot schoolgirl throwing herself at this nerd is ludicrous. About as erotic as watching paint dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Naughty as hell. Gotta love a classic Catholic school girl story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant writing. Incredibly fucking hot!

Thank you!

LN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhuman_male@human_male
52yo male from Auckland, NZ. I live a quiet life with a fairly dull job but thankfully I have my hobbies. When I get the chance to go out I like to socialise with people who are into geeky things like me. I love sci fi and I'm big into military modelling. I'm always looking to...