Oh, Professor!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he pulled his fingers out and brought them to her mouth. They were soaked with her pussy juice and she eagerly sucked them, licking hungrily. He smeared them around her mouth, them put them in his own mouth and sucked them clean.

She slumped to her knees.

Timothy was amazed and delighted that he'd made her cum. He couldn't believe how good his fingers tasted from being inside her. He reached down and grabbed her under her arms and tried to lift her to her feet. She was not a small girl and it wasn't easy to haul her up.

"Stand up Emma." He commanded. "Come on, get up Baby."

Reluctantly she obeyed and struggled to her feet.

"Over to the desk, lie down."

He half carried, half dragged her to his large wooded desk and she slumped face first over it, her ass sticking out at him. He leaned over on top of her, his face close to hers and stroked her hair.

"Are you ok?" He said gently.

"Yes." She murmured. "I've just never cum like that before. I feel like I've been hit by a train."

He smiled inwardly, thrilled that he could pleasure her to such an extent, but he also felt a wicked desire to drive her on, to see just how much she could take. He also felt a sort of sadistic, playfulness. He'd felt the faintest hint of this on a few occasions with his wife, but he'd never dared explore the feeling. He'd simply buried it. Forced it down. Along with other feelings of frustration and almost frightening animal lust. He felt these feelings now, boiling away on the verges of his consciousness. He'd contained them for so long, and he didn't think he could contain them any longer. He also didn't think he wanted to.

It was then Emma moaned again. She gently wriggled beneath him and let out a long, deep sigh.

"Oh you're still horny are you?" He grinned.

"Mmmmm." She nodded.

"What do you want me to do, Ms. Hamilton?"

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me, and use me. Use me like your whore."

He almost came in his pants at this, but his voice betrayed no hint of the passion that soared in him as he stood up and said "Ms. Hamilton. You are positively the horniest little bitch I've ever come across." And with that he ground his hips slowly into her and she arched her back as his rock hard cock rubbed into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, Professor."

"You're just a dirty, naughty, wicked young lady." His voice was even, authoritative.

She just smiled at him, mewling and working her ass against his prick.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to be punished."

"Oh no Professor, I'm a good girl. Don't punish me please." Her voice was deep, breathless.

"Well, if you can show me that you're a good girl, then I won't have to spank you. But if you can't, then I'm going to thrash you. To within an inch of your life."

"What do you want me to do, Professor?"

He reached under her skirt and between her legs, and again his fingers found her pussy, then felt gently for her clit. He put his fingertips on either side of it and gently began to rub, around and around.

"Well... " He said, almost matter-of-factly. "I'm going to eat this horny little pussy of yours..."

"Ohhhh God." She sighed.

"... and if you don't cum, then I know you're a good girl. But if you DO cum... " He growled. "... then I know you're a BAAAAAD girl."

"Oh God... Oh God... " She panted.

"And I'm going to thrash... the holy living... shit out of you."

With his fingers continuing their delicate dance around her clit, Timothy sank to his knees behind her. He was on fire with this sexy game they were playing. He didn't know where all this was coming from but it was driving him crazy. And Emma seemed to be enjoying it as well, he grinned.

He lifted her skirt up over her hips and pulled down her white cotton panties. The sight of her gorgeous, big round ass, sticking proudly up at him almost blew his mind. He stopped rubbing her clit to pull her panties all the way off and gently spread her legs. Her thighs trembled at his touch and he rubbed his hands up and down them. Her pussy looked beautiful, and she was so wet! Her fleshy, pink lips glistened with her juices and even her inner thighs were wet.

He gently pressed his face into her and probed with his tongue. The tip circled around her opening a few times then gently slipped inside. She moaned loudly, and pushed her ass back slightly into his face. He moaned too at the feeling of her hot, velvet pussy and how it responded to the presence of his tongue. He felt it quiver and contract slightly as he thrust deeper, and deeper into her. When it was as deep as he could get it, so his tongue and jaw actually ached with the effort and his mouth was pressed firmly against her, he began to slowly fuck it in and out. She squealed and began to gyrate her hips. He could actually feel her getting hotter. His tongue slipped in and out, the tip probing the very depths of her. Each time he drew it out, it swirled around, tasting her. Slipping and sliding and slithering around in her, drawing out her juices for him to swallow before gliding back inside.

While his lips and tongue worked, he felt for her clit again. It was swollen and hot. He touched it gently with the tip of one finger and Emma shuddered, and moaned again. He suspected she was nearing climax again and remembered their little game. He hoped she would enjoy the spanking he wanted to give her. He knew she was enjoying the dirty talk and he had to admit it was driving him wild as well. He put those thoughts out of his head for now, however and concentrated on pleasuring her. He wanted her to cum and cum, and keep cuming for as long as she could possibly stand it.

His tongue slithered out of her pussy and worked it's way to her clit. He had to sit right down on the floor to get in the right position but he found he could do it. His tongue found her clit and began to flick and tease it. At the same time he took two fingers and gently pushed them into her pussy. His other hand was free and it seemed a shame to not be using it so he just rubbed and massaged her ass as his fingers pumped and his tongue writhed.

He let the tip of his tongue circle the base of her clit around and around, and gently pinch it with his lips. His fingers worked in deeper and deeper and she began to pant, and move her body in rhythm with his strokes. She gripped the edges of the desk and moaned and writhed as Timothy's tongue, now getting more and more fervent began to work on her clit directly. He flattened his tongue and pressed down on her clit and began to rub it. His fingers pumped into her faster, and more firmly, all the way as deep as they would go. He began to moan and pant with the effort and his eagerness. His fingers found her g-spot again and his lips sucked hard on her clit she melted and screamed as her orgasm hit.

"Ohhhhh God, Timothy!!!!"

He gasped and panted as he tried to carry on licking her but suddenly fluid was flooding out of her and he quickly put his mouth to her pussy and eagerly lapped at her, swallowing all he could. He grabbed her hips in both hands and had to hold on tightly as her body writhed and she bucked her hips, humping her ass up and down. It seemed to go on forever until she finally settled, and became quiet.

He lapped at her juices for a second or two more before climbing to his feet. His thoughts now turned to his wicked games.

"Oh dear!" He said, putting on his best disciplinarian voice. "Ohhhhh dear. Ms. Hamilton, it seems you are a bad girl after all. And now you must be punished."

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled, her face red and sweaty, flushed from cuming.

"I'm bad!" She panted. "I'm bad and you love it! You love it you bad bad boy!"

He grinned back at her, then planted his feet firmly and steadied himself. He raised one hand high above his head and struck down at her pale, and quivering behind.

She arched her back and gasped as the palm of his hand connected sharply with her soft flesh. At first she giggled with delight at his kinkiness, then as he slapped her again and again she felt overcome with pleasure and had to put her fist to her mouth to keep from crying out.

He rained blows furiously down on her, first her right cheek, then her left. He grunted with the effort and completely and totally lost himself. He thrashed her with wild abandon as years of sexual frustration exploded out of him. He felt not aggression, or anger, just wild and unabridged lust and passion.

"You're a bad girl!" He seethed from between clenched teeth.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"You're a dirty, fucking little slut!"

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Emma went berserk, humping her hips up and down. Her hand dove underneath her and found her pussy. She furiously fingered herself as Timothy unloaded on her.

He saw this and unable to contain himself tore open his fly and yanked out his cock. He beat himself manically with his left hand as his right continued to pummel the thrashing girl.

"God you're even getting turned on by this!" He yelled. "I don't fucking believe what a dirty little whore you are!"

On and on this went, until her cheeks were bright red and his hand screamed at him, and she finally yelled out, "Oh please Timothy, fuck me! I can't stand it anymore, please, please fuck me!"

"Turn over then!" He commanded.

She quickly flipped on to her back and lifted her legs high and wide, offering herself to him. He put the tip of his cock to her pussy and she almost sobbed with anticipation, until finally, at long last, he drove himself into her.

The sensation was almost more than he could bear. So warm, and wet and her pussy seemed to take hold of him and grip him. He groaned and started banging himself into her, pounding her. He grabbed her thighs and humped himself frantically against her and she wrapped her legs around his waist, hauling him in tighter.

They both bucked and writhed wildly. Emma thrashed about so much she sent books, ledgers, papers and coffee mugs flying off the desk and crashing to the floor. He fucked her savagely, letting himself go completely, holding nothing back. His hips slammed against her, physically forcing her back across the desk, and his balls slapped loudly against her ass with each thrust.

She reached out and grabbed his tie and hauled him down on top of her, where her mouth clasped itself on his. He returned the kiss, mouth wide, his tongue instantly driving itself into her mouth. He kissed her lewdly, fiercely, slobbering spit.

His hands went to her breasts and groped them through her shirt. He squeezed and rubbed them, and pinched her nipples. She moaned and pressed her own hands on his, urging him on. He tore her shirt open, sending buttons flying. She was wearing a bra, sexy and black. He pulled it down and her tits popped out. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked, then almost losing control began to bite. She screamed, but in pleasure. He sucked and nibbled first one nipple, then the other. All the while squeezing and mauling.

As this frantic love making went on, Emma grabbed Timothy's head and pulled his face hard into he tits. She squealed as his mouth worked on her nipples. One of his hands began moving down her body to grab her ass. Then it reached between the cleft of her cheeks. Her pussy had become so wet as his cock fucked her that juices had run down the crack of her ass, so when he touched a finger to her asshole he found it wet and slippery. Without thinking what he was doing he drove his finger inside. At that Emma went completely berserk, bucking frantically and she began to howl.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Fuck me Timothyyyyyyyy!!!"

Timothy felt Emma's pussy spasm hard on his cock and he finally did lose control and erupted inside her. They continued their heated humping and thrusting for a minute or so more before he finally collapsed on top of her, totally spent.

Again she let his face nuzzle into her breast and cooed softly to him as she stroked his hair.

Some minutes later they heard a quiet, "Ahem," from across the room. And then, "I'm very happy for you both but I will have to consider your resignation tended, Mr. Bromhead." Said Sister Matilda in a very shaky and breathless voice.

Timothy didn't know how long the good sister had been standing there but he found he could only smile. He nestled his head into his lover's breast and smiled.

12