All Comments on 'OK Ch. 13-18'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ify

The story is very good, intriguing...but it seems to me there is a lot chafe in it so the readers are left of tenterhooks... gets tedious after a while.... The chafe is not very interesting... if the author wants a book length story, then please make the "filler" more interesting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still hooked

This story get better and better, I really want things to work out with John and carol, and they have such great friends dying to help and make things better, like can’t they just force the 2 of them into a room to talk it out like the revelation? Holy cow... keep up the good work can’t wait to read the next installment!

MoondogAUMoondogAUalmost 6 years ago
Is there a section missing?

Why can’t Carol reply to his email?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

John comes off as irretrievably dumb in this chapter. His thought processes are confused and bewildering. No one can sedn a text to each other? He is too busy fucking Tracy and working to call Carol for a week when he gest back. And yes they have this amazing technology called email... apparently Carol however doesn't realize that she can reply to an email. The whole party trick should have been easily sorted. Why she left a voicemail with no information is bizarre. Nor did she send him an email when he was in his self-imposed 'pity' blackout in the Netherlands (turned off his phone, used a temp phone, unplugged his land line, etc). So yeah in this chapter John gets the stupidity prize. While Carol is depressed and numb. Author is really milling the miscommunication rollercoaster. And it is funny when Carol gets his message after the party, she doesn't think to text him or send an email back right away, instead the decision by Carol and her friends is to wait the 4 weeks. Then when he is back, they still never communicate before he heads off for 4 months in the Far East. Lovely...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

SIMILAR Stories