Old Church Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at her dark skinned ass reminded him of a black girl he stared at in school. The taboo of interracial dating back then forced him to give up on his fantasy of fucking her. Now Deirdre's naked dark ass was in front of him and he was about to slip his erection into her love hole. Not only was he going to fuck her hard and rough, he was also going to make her take his warm sperm up into her womb, which probably was already impregnated with his child.

Justin felt the meat on her ass cheeks as he opened them up to push in his white male organ. It slipped right in her wet snatch with ease too. Grabbing her hips, he began to rock back and forth feeling her tight pussy clench down on his shaft. Deirdre's pussy felt amazing and Justin once again began plowing his body into her.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Justin moaned as he could not help himself. The sensation of her twat was making him enjoy fucking her so much.

She looked over her shoulder at Justin and called out to him, "You like my pussy? You like fucking it."

"God, it's so good," Justin answered as his hips thrusting into her with his waist slamming into ass as it ripped slightly absorbing his thrusts.

"You better like it cause I want more babies from you," Deirdre moaned and smiled.

Justin could feel her body just taking each thrust as he knew the tip of his prick was hitting her far reaches. He did not know he needed to cum so bad, but he felt his body begin to tell him that he was ready. He gripped her waist and grunted from knowing he was going to explode inside of her.

"Going to cum in me again? Going to..Ohhhh fuck I feel it," Deirdre cried out as Justin could not hold out any longer. His cock throbbed quick as he pushed in and exploded a hearty stream of his warm cum deep inside her sex. He pushed in one more time deep, knowing his tip was almost spurting directly into her womb.

"Ohhhh, fuck...that's it...shoot it in me," Deirdre cried out in pleasure as Justin grunted louder as his orgasm was spurting deep inside of her.

Justin pulled out and watched as Deirdre let go of her dress covering her naked form. He stepped back from her to collect his clothes and fix himself. Deirdre did the same as she turned to him and smiled as his cock disappeared into his pants.

"Love that cock of yours. Can I come by tomorrow and see this place of yours?"

"Okay, but can you come by during the day? That way you can meet Lena, and talk with her alone. When I get home from work, we can discuss what we need to do to move forward."

Deirdre walked up to Justin and placed her hand on his chest again. "I can do that. I am trusting you though, please don't betray me."

Justin could see the sincerity in her face and that she was honest about her intentions. "I won't, I promise."

Justin left the store and knew that he had something with Deirdre beyond their agreement to help each other out. He knew she was going to play a part in helping Lena and Julie, and she was not interested in hurting him. Something in his gut told him that she could be trusted.

During the drive home he thought about Lena and how she would react to having Deirdre on their side. Knowing Deirdre was more experienced around magic seemed like a good choice, but he did not know everything.

Justin walked in the door to Lena grabbing him in a bear hug like she was lost on a deserted island for years. "Master, you're home. I missed you so much."

Justin picked her petite body up as she wrapped her legs around his waist so he could not let her go. "I have good news."

"You going to stay home tomorrow and fuck me all day?" Lena said with a smile, but still being serious.

Justin gave Lena a quick kiss on her lips before he told her. "Noo. I have another person for the coven. You know the lady at the book store? Well her niece is interested and is going to come by tomorrow."

"You fucked her?" Lena said with her head tilted in a questioning way, still being held up by Justin at his waist and inches away from his lips.

"Does it matter?"

"No, but I want to know these things. Did you fuck her good?"

"If you must know, I had sex with her twice now. Please don't tell Julie. I don't know how she will handle it."

"Master, she will flip the fuck out. Oh my, I was waiting to use that term. I just heard it on the T.V," Lena said with a laugh as Justin knew she was not really focusing on the big issue.

"I want you to make sure Julie does not find out."

"Master, Julie will not leave you or get mad at you for fucking this other girl. She will just most likely kill her."

"We can't have that. I need you to find a spell that stops jealousy."

"Let me handle this Master. I know just what to do. I will make sure Julie and this other girl get along great."

"What are you going to do?"

"You're going to just have to trust me Master."

"Well, if things go bad, I will not let you watch porn, and I will not fuck you for years. Total abstinence from sex and that includes masturbation."

Lena's mouth dropped in horror. "You wouldn't."

"I would. And it would be only vegan food too."

"Please no master. I will make sure they get along. I promise."

Justin smiled and replied, "Good, now let's go shopping."

Lena covered her horns with a hoodie and pushed back her wings the best she could. She looked like a girl rapper wearing baggy clothes, but everything was covered. Her petite figure was now hidden under the baggy clothes, but her beautiful face could still be seen.

Justin walked into the only shopping center around and began loading up with all the bulk items he could find. Letting Lena go shopping was the same as letting a kid go wild in a candy store. Justin's thoughts now turned to making sure all the bags were going to fit, and investing in a separate freezer for all the extra food.

Justin got back home and saw that he had multiple texts from Julie. He knew she was at work and wondered if she was bored or wanted him to come by. He just did not know where she was working tonight though. Turning on his phone he just saw pictures of Julie's breasts and shaved pussy. Each picture had a message of missing him, and Justin smiled at each one as it caused his dick to grow.

Putting away the food, Justin watched Lena pull out what was just put away to start feasting. Leaving an open box of cereal, she moved to the snacks in the cabinet. Justin walked over closing the box of cereal. "This has to last for at least a month."

Lena frowned with her response. "I am hungry. If I am not going to eat, I might as well have something else I like."

Justin gave a look and before he could react, Lena was on her knees pulling his zipper down. "Wait, I have things to do."

Lena pulled out Justin's soft prick as he stood in disbelief she could be so brazen. "I will be quick Master. I am hungry for your cum now."

"Let me at least... OHH fuck." Justin stopped as Lena's soft lips wrapped around the tip of his manhood.

Lena pulled her mouth away with a slurp. "Master, I taste pussy on your cock. You fucked this girl today."

"I did, let me shower then."

"I like it though Master. I get to taste pussy and suck your cock at the same time."

Lena wasted no more time and engulfed Justin's soft member once again. Her mouth easily took in his limp tool as her hands continued to undress him so his pants and underwear were at his ankles. Justin's ball sac was not alone from the pleasure as Lena's hands were quick to hold and caress them.

As more life pulsed into his dick, the more Lena had to move her mouth so it all could fit down her throat. Justin moaned softly as he enjoyed the sensual feeling of Lena's lips on his member as her tongue pressed hard along the underside of his shaft.

Lena was an expert at giving head and Justin loved how her mouth caved in and formed a tight seal as she increased her tempo. It was like her mouth was something to fuck, but only it was her that was going back and forth at an ever increasing rate.

Lena did not just let her mouth give all of the pleasure, as her hands were caressing and pulling Justin's scrotum, almost massaging out the white reward they held. The more her hands and mouth worked on his cock, the more Justin thought about erupting as she glided back and forth on him. His moans began softly as the intense feeling grew.

Justin held onto the countertop now as Lena was acting like a piston as she was going back and forth on his member. All his thoughts were now on Lena and how she was the absolutely the best at giving oral sex. The more his thought drifted to Lena's mouth and how his male organ was being serviced by her mouth, the more he felt the intense urge to finish.

Not being able to hold out any longer, he felt the twinge of pressure of his impending orgasm. "Ohhhh, Oh God," Justin moaned loud as Lena was not slowing down and Justin could feel that he was so close to finishing.

Lena's mouth slowed do to an almost stop as she focused all her efforts right on the mushroomed tip of his cock. She twirled her tongue around the bulbous head while sucking hard. She knew exactly what to do to please, and when to please. Justin could not hold out any longer as Lena was hitting the most sensitive spot of his erection.

Justin grunted hard as Lena held fast with her lips still wrapped tightly around the head of his erection. It was almost too much as she began pushing her tongue into his piss slit as it was ejaculating. The sensation was on the verge of pain, and yet extremely pleasurable at the same time. Justin could feel his orgasm as cum was gushing out and yet pleasurable as Lena was tongue fucking the slit on his cock.

Lena moved away with a slurp. "You still had a lot of cum Master."

"Holy shit Lena," Justin cried out as he held onto the counter for support. His body felt weak from the intensity of her blowjob.

Lena walked to the table and grabbed the box of cereal on her way. "You liked that Master?"

"I did," Justin sighed as he let out a groan of satisfaction.

Lena smiled as she began eating right out of the box. "Well, in the morning when your cock is hard, I can do it again. But I think Julie might want some cum too, I am guessing we might share."

Justin just remembered Julie and how more money was needed. "Thanks for reminding me. I need you to catch another fairy." In his mind another win would provide him the funds to keep Julie close by, and support any endeavors. He also then thought about how Lena and Julie were like two over sexualized porn stars fucking him every chance they got.

"I can Master, but it might not be as easy this time. That fairy I caught most likely told every other fairy about how I caught him," Lena answered with a mouthful of food.

Justin now felt conflicted in his decision to let the fairy go. He just wished there was an easier thing to do. "I am sorry about that, but killing him just seemed wrong."

Lena closed the cereal box and walked over to Justin so she could grab his hand. "We could keep one as a pet if you like Master."

Justin looked down at her hand holding his and then at her warm eyes, knowing they could turn black as the devil when she was focused. "We can't keep one as a pet. I am not going to lock up some poor fairy in the basement for you to play with."

"Master, not all fairies are the same. Come let me show you." Lena smiled as she pulled Justin out of the house.

Justin followed Lena to the basement of the church and down to where she was hidden away by George. The whole time he thought about how the pastor and his people combed through this building and never found the secret hiding spot. He thought about how George planned the church around the hiding spot under everyone's noses.

Following Lena to where she was kept, he just kept quiet and watched her pick through some books she had on a makeshift shelf. Lena thumbed through one book before putting her finger on a page and showing it to him. "Here Master. This is the fairy we need to get."

Justin quickly read about a small species of fey called Twilight Fairies. They stood only three to four feet in height and looked like an oversized Barbie doll with all their feminine features. Unlike other fairies, they did not have wings or the magical ability to go invisible. What they lacked in magic they made up for in their curiosity to design, and make things.

Justin could not help but laugh as he realized these fairies reminded him of Santa's Elves. "Why are you laughing Master?" Lena questioned, not realizing the joke.

"You want to keep one of Santa's Elves as a pet. Oh, my fucking God, it is too much. What are we going to do, keep the thing in the basement making toys?"

Lena scowled. "I always thought the fat guy should have fucked his elves instead of giving away the shit they made. But they are not elves, nor do they have a Christmas spirit. Someone took the story of these fairies and made it into a myth that dumb kids believe in. They are also not friendly and playful either. They drink and fight often."

"So you want to capture one and keep it as a pet?" Justin once again thought of keeping a little fairy in the basement making shit for them.

"We would have to tame the thing, but they are easier to handle than most of the other fey."

"Okay, but I don't want you killing the poor thing."

"I won't Master. I am going to work on this tonight." Justin turned to leave, leaving Lena to do her work in the basement of the church.

Once back at the house Julie texted him with a sad face as she said she had to do deliveries tonight and she would not see him until very late tonight. Justin did not mind, and texted Julie to just come over when she was able. He was too busy thinking about how he was going to keep one of Santa's elves in the basement of the old church.

***

Waking up to the sound of Julie's voice was something both soothing and yet erotic. Her kisses were on his neck and chest as the morning light was still trying to break through the window. "Wake up Baby. You have work today."

"I did not hear you come in," Justin groaned and stretched.

"I came in late. You were passed out so I did not wake you."

"What time?" Justin grabbled out as his body was adjusting and stretching out.

"I came in after midnight, and it is six thirty now. I have coffee made and I will cook you some eggs real quick."

Before Justin could answer back, he watched as Julie's thong covered ass swayed as she made her way towards the kitchen. She was only wearing a t-shirt and panties, and he felt a morning erection push up the sheets from it. The thought of seeing her semi naked form never grew tiresome.

Once Justin began to relieve his bladder he noticed his bathroom loaded with female products. Since he did not buy any of them for Lena, he knew that Julie was slowly moving her things to his place. Once back to the bedroom to put some clothes on, he saw that Julie had her makeup, hair products, and an assortment of other beauty things spread across the room.

Justin walked out and Julie was by the stove flipping eggs. Her hair pulled back as she smiled as he walked in. Justin could not help but kiss her and wrap his arm around her to feel her warm body close to him.

Julie asked as Justin was focused on how cute she looked half naked and cooking for him. "I don't have class today and will be working at my Aunt and Uncle's place tonight. Do you want to come by?"

"Sure, but I thought we were going to meet that college professor who is into the occult?" Justin asked as he sat down and looked back at her staring at her ass and how the thong fit so perfectly on her.

Julie walked over putting the food in front of Justin. "We are going to meet her Sunday. She is really flaking from what I have been told now. She may not be right for us, but she might give us a name of someone who is. Another friend of mine took a class of hers and said she was full of shit with most of what she said. We might want to bring Lena with us."

"Okay. Text me when you want me to stop by. I also wanted to talk to you about medical school. I want you to stay close by," Justin answered as he thought about how Julie wanted to be fucked in the backroom.

Julie answered quickly as Justin thought about how Lena was going to capture another fairy. "If I stay close by it will be more money. I decided to skip medical school so I can just stay here and work and be with you."

Justin smiled as he knew his plan would work. "You are not throwing away medical school. I want you to apply and let me worry about everything else. Besides, Lena has an idea to solve any problems with money."

Julie's face lit up with joy as Justin answered her. "Are you sure? I mean it's no problem for me to get work and stay close by."

He had a feeling Julie wanted more time with him, but he also wanted her to finish what she started before she got tangled up with him and Lena. Justin felt that her going to medical school could keep something of her dreams in place.

"I want you to go, and I can deal with any issues that come from it."

Julie smiled wide again and leaned in to kiss him. "I love you so much, and I know I am keeping you from being on time. But can you fuck me really quickly, or at least let me suck your cock?"

Justin looked at the time and knew that he was already going to have to rush, and that was without taking a morning shower. "Can I make it up to you? I am already late."

"Tonight then, I am going to tell Lena to make sure you're ready for me."

Justin laughed before going to the bedroom to fix himself for work. He left Julie with a passionate kiss and a promise to please her every need tonight.

At work Justin did his best to be invisible and just answer the calls that he received. It was boring and tedious work, and the day could drag on sometimes. Before his transfer he recalled spending a lot of time having fun and talking with his coworkers; now he did not want to be noticed.

Justin could not help a few times he needed to actually speak with someone other than his boss, and the two guys in the cubicles next to him. When he needed the company to purchase something, he knew he needed to speak with a person in the purchasing department. Before he transferred it was Bob who was always good for a laugh, now it was Helen.

Helen looked young, but not as young as Julie. Justin's best guess was she was in her late twenties. The ring on her finger was large enough for him to see she was married, but her stares were so obvious. Justin could see her piercing brown eyes look at him like he was a gift to be purchased, and she smiled and giggled like a girl with a crush.

Justin smiled and made nice as he turned in his requests. It was a simple explanation of items needed, but Helen continued her awkward stare and smile. Knowing she wanted a conversation, he just smiled back and left before she could engage him in a more serious personal conversation.

The end of the day could not come soon enough as he saw Julie texting him pictures of each outfit he bought her. Every other picture was of her changing too. Scrolling through the near fifty pictures, he saw every inch of her naked body as well as every outfit he bought her.

Justin was on his way home and wondering how Lena fared by herself. She was so busy with the plans for capturing the fairy that she did not even ask him for sex this morning, or come in for food. Knowing that once she was focused on a task she pushed everything else aside. The only real issue he could think of was Deirdre coming over.

Once he could see his house he noticed a strange car was parked in his driveway. His heart was pounding as his head was filled with anticipation of the unknowing meeting between Deirdre and Lena. The fear of Lena doing something bad was mixed with Deirdre doing something bad as well. He knew both of them were capable of dangerous things.