Old Church Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like a fork dear?" Julie asked as she saw him struggling.

"No thank you, I am going to try this," Justin replied as he went for his second piece of chicken as everyone else on the table was picking from the bowls in the center of the table.

Mei said something in Chinese again and Julie quickly answered her back in a louder tone. Their conversation seemed to be escalating until both Lin and aunt Jaio laughed. Mei chuckled and Julie looked embarrassed.

Lin announced in English that she was going to get some drinks, and Jaio excused herself to handle business matters at the other restaurant. Justin was quick to get up and bow as she left, hoping he was following all the correct customs. With nothing else said, he went back to slowly eating his food.

"I have drinks," Lin said as she put small shot glasses in front of everyone."

Julie pushed hers away and Lin, and Mei went quiet for a moment only to start giggling and speaking something in Chinese.

Justin wanted to know what they knew and finally confronted them about talking in Chinese so he would not understand. "What's wrong?"

Mei turned to him. "So you got Lihua pregnant?"

"I just don't want a drink. That's all," Julie answered.

Mei replied as she lifted the glass up to her sister for her to pour, "That was quick Lihua. I guess size does matter."

Lin poured her sister a drink as she blushed while looking at Justin. He could see that she was like her sister but her breasts were a size bigger. He knew they heard him having sex with Julie and were now playing around with her.

"Please. Must you bring that up?" Julie ranted back to Mei and Lin.

"You said it was huge. We were just saying that's the reason you can't drink now." Mei chuckled back and she drank the shot that was just poured.

"Just admit it and we will stop," Lin said while she poured herself and Mei another drink.

Justin looked at Julie both embarrassed and surprised how Mei and Lin brought up such intimate things. Julie put her hand on Justin's as if she feared he would get upset. "Please, let's stop talking about this. I don't want a drink and we need to talk about something else."

Mei slammed back the shot of liquor and answered her cousin, "Okay. But you have to admit you are knocked up or that Justin's dick is not that big."

Julie looked away from Justin and right at Mei visibly irritated. "Fine. You want to know. I am pregnant with his baby and his cock is fucking huge."

Mei stood up and picked up the bottle to pour herself another shot. "Prove it."

Justin once again looked at Julie, but she stood up as Mei stood up. Justin looked at both of them and wondered how far this was going to go. Julie then looked down at him. "Show her your cock baby."

Justin looked at Mei and then at Julie in utter disbelief. "You want me to pull it out? Here, right now?" All he could think about was how this argument escalated.

Julie still standing up was almost lifting Justin to his feet as her tone was still adamant about proving Mei wrong. "It's the only thing that will shut them up. Just show them your cock baby."

Justin looked at Julie, still amazed she was so forward and wanting him to pull out his dick. "Are you sure?"

"Here let me," Julie stated as she reached for his pants.

With a slow tug of his zipper, he felt a twinge of guilt and excitement at the same time. Not knowing how to stop it or let Julie pull out his member, he froze in disbelief.

Before Justin could act, Julie fished out his soft member and pulled it through his underwear so it was in full display to her cousins. Her eyes glared at both of them and called them out on not believing her. "Look how thick it is and it is not even hard yet."

Justin thought it was a bluff and that she was going to act like she was going to take out his cock, but it was fully pulled out and Julie's hand had a firm grasp of the shaft. He looked at her still in astonishment and she only smiled back at him. His eyes quickly looked at both Mei and Lin, and both of them looked utterly shocked that Julie had actually exposed his dick to them.

Julie stared at her cousin before setting her eyes on Lin. "Lin, you said you could suck better than me...here is your chance."

Justin knew it was going too far and that the joke was over. His cock was still in her hand as he looked at Julie. "Are you sure? What are you..."

Julie turned to him and interrupted him before looking at Lin again. "It's okay. She always said how much better she was than me, now is her chance to prove it."

"Lihua...Oh, my God," Lin cried out still in shock, still covering her mouth as her obvious embarrassment showed.

"Can I try it?" Mei meekly asked.

Julie let go of Justin's male member, kissed him on the cheek. "It's okay. Just let her suck you," Julie answered, once again calming Justin as her cousin moved closer.

"It is really big," Mei said as her hand was now holding his shaft.

"Wait till it gets hard," Julie answered back.

Justin looked down as Mei slowly engulfed the mushroom tip of his prick. The thrill of having her do it while Julie watched made his member pulse quickly, enlarging it. Mei not stopping, moved down it half way down her throat before retreating.

The amazing velvety sensation of her small lips as they wrapped around his manhood made this strange encounter worth it. Mei's tongue traced along the underside of his shaft as it grew in size rapidly.

Mei pulled away as Justin felt his erection was at full strength. She looked at Julie with a smile of satisfaction. "It's really hard now."

Julie reached over and cupped Justin's hanging ball sac. "Feel how heavy they are."

Mei did as instructed and took over holding his sac. Looking up at Justin and then to Julie. "Oh, God he is full."

Not stopping, Mei kissed the tip before opening her mouth wide engulfing his manhood. The urge to protest was now being replaced with a wet sensation of Mei's mouth. She could only get half way but the way her lips glided across his shaft made each attempt sensational.

Justin looked down as Mei worked her mouth back and forth as soft humming moans came from her. He then looked up to see both Julie and Lin moving their chairs so they could get closer to Mei as she bobbed her head back and forth.

Julie opened her legs and pulled up her dress revealing her black panties. He saw the smile on her face knowing that she was getting excited by watching her cousin try to take his large erection in her mouth.

His eyes then drifted to Lin as she was openly rubbing herself through the thin yoga pants she was wearing. Her face was visibly excited as her sister was going back and forth on his large male organ.

"Oh..fuck," Justin moaned out as Mei began going faster while her hand was stroking him at the same time.

Just as Mei was getting into a faster rhythm, Lin moved from her chair and knelt next to Mei. When Lin touched her shoulder Mei turned around and pulled away from Justin's member.

Mei moved out of the way and looked at Julie as she sat where Lin was sitting. Justin caught the smile each of them gave but he looked down as Lin gave his cock a few strokes. After a few strokes she took it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head.

"Ohhhh fuck yesss," Justin moaned as Lin was sucking hard on the tip.

Lin seemed unsure about his size and moved slower and only got half way down his shaft before retreating to the tip. Her other hand was quickly stroking though as Justin felt the pleasures of both.

He looked over at Julie and saw her smile before looking back over at her cousin Mei who was now stripping off her jeans. The sight of Julie rubbing her clit while Lin was moving back and forth on his member only added to the throbbing of his manhood.

Lin tried a few times to do deeper than half way but gagged each time. Although she was giving pleasure to his entire shaft with both her hands and her mouth, Justin loved how she was eager to please him.

Mei turned to Julie. "Can he fuck me?"

"Only for a few minutes cause he still has to fuck me." Julie answered, as Lin pulled away looking at her sister.

Lin then turned to Julie. "Can he fuck me too?"

"Just for a few," Julie answered as Justin felt he was being traded off by Julie, but okay in letting it happen.

Mei got on the table and opened her legs wide as she leaned back to give Justin a perfect view of her Asian sex. It was not shaved like Julie's but had long, straight, black pubic hair.

Justin got into position in between Mei's open legs as Julie got next to him. "Go slow and don't hurt her."

Justin nodded his head and aimed the tip of his prick at Mei's wet entrance. He rubbed the tip up and down her dark lips, feeling how wet she was and making her moan in the process. With an easy wish, he gently guided his male organ deep inside Julie's cousin's very snug sex hole. Mei looked up with an utter shock and glared at Julie and cried out something in Chinese.

Justin only had the tip and maybe an inch of his shaft inserted in her when he looked at Julie. She smiled at him before telling him. "She says you're too big."

"Should I pull out?" Justin asked, wondering if it was a bad idea to fuck her cousin Mei.

Mei shook her head no as her moans were still loud. Julie smiled. "She will be fine."

Justin began moving further inside of her, listening to Mei moan and almost cry as her body had no choice to accept Justin's thick organ inside of her. The sensation of her tight Asian pussy was not lost on him as it felt amazingly snug and wet at the same time.

Justin was lost in the pleasure as he slowly began to move back and forth in Mei's now clenching sex hole. She was moaning with every subtle move he did as he felt her sex muscles go into overdrive from all of the stimulus he was giving her.

"Does it feel good? Do you like his cock?" Julie asked as she watched her cousin take her boyfriend's large cock deeper than she probably had anything else before.

"OHHH yeesss. I like it...oh I like ittt," Mei screamed as she stared opened mouth at her cousin.

Justin looked at Julie as he continued to pump his cock in and out of Mei's tight wet love sheath. She looked at him with a smile and told him. "Don't cum in her. Let me know if you get close baby."

Lin then turned to Julie. "Can he cum in me? I will do anything for you to let him do it inside of me."

"It's my cum, and I want it inside of me. Besides, you would get in so much trouble if you got pregnant."

Justin looked at Lin and saw the disappointment in her face, but also the lust in her eyes as he knew that if he fucked her she would want his entire load pushed as far as it would go too.

Not stopping, he felt her tight vaginal muscles continue to grip his shaft like it was a massage on his member. He knew she was having continuing orgasms and he never slowed down as he continued to pound his body against hers.

Mei began to shake as he pushed through her clenching spasms her pussy was having, not stopping as he felt the pleasure of fucking such a tight hole. Although he knew she had multiple orgasms, she did not expel streams of girl cum like Julie did.

Mei pushed herself away and was almost out of breath as she looked almost worn out. Justin saw the smile of satisfaction on her face as she looked at him like she wanted more but was not able to because of Julie.

Lin quickly replaced Mei on the table and was just as quick to spread her legs wide open. Unlike Mei, Lin was completely shaved and spreading her sex open letting Justin see right into her entrance.

Seeing that she was ready, he aimed the tip of his cock right towards her held open sex and slipped right in as if she had taken a large cock before. Not going in stages, Justin pushed right into Lin all the way and felt just how wet she was for him.

Lin moaned quickly as Justin began to move slowly in and out of her, feeling her vaginal muscles just grip on to him. Although Mei was extremely tight, Lin seemed perfect for his large manhood and just as good.

"You like his big cock?" Julie commented as she had her fingers rubbing herself.

Lin was moaning and nodding her head as Justin continued to glide his large erection full force inside her now dripping wet love hole. The sound of their bodies was getting louder as he knew she was taking every inch he could give her.

Justin began to moan, and just as he did Julie shot up and bent over the table right near her cousin who was being fucked by her man. "Put it in me baby...finish in me."

Justin pulled out and quickly aimed his member inside Julie, sliding in with ease as she seemed worked up for him. Julie moaned loud the moment her snatch was filled with his male member.

Justin grabbed her hips and began thrusting hard as he could since his need to finish was coming on quick. Although Julie did not have sex before, he could feel her pussy almost dripping wet and he wondered if she was going to squirt before he was going to cum inside of her.

"Is he going to cum a lot?" Lin asked as Julie was moaning louder than all of them.

Julie only nodded as Justin began to moan with her. All of the pent-up sexual activities and the excitement of having group sex was now urging him to another large orgasm. There was no hiding the fact he was large to her cousin; it was now a matter of showing them how much he could cum.

Julie was shaking as Justin felt her sex just flutter with an orgasm, knowing that she was going to take everything he gave her with a smile on her face. When the urge finally came, he pulled on her hips making sure his load was properly dumped far inside her sex.

"He is doing it..OH my God...he is really cumming inside of you," Lin cried out as she quickly knelt down right near Justin.

Justin was still moaning and Julie pulled forward causing his dick to slide out. Just as his cum covered cock fell free, Lin was there to take him into her mouth. Although it was still sensitive from just finishing inside Julie, Lin's mouth felt amazing as she quickly licked and slid it in her mouth.

Lin was continuing to keep life in manhood as Julie got to her feet to see her cousin cleaning up Justin's member. Lin pulled Justin's dick out of her mouth and smiled at her cousin. "You lucky. His cum tastes good."

Julie smiled back at her before kissing Justin. Right after the kiss she looked down at Lin as she was using her tongue to go the length of Justin's shaft, trying to get any last bit of his load. "It's even better when it's inside of you."

Justin watched as Lin and her sister got dressed quickly. Julie did the same but only after she wiped globs of his seed from her sex. Lin was talking to her in Chinese the entire time she was cleaning up and he just knew it was about having him finishing inside of her.

Julie stood up and kissed him right on the lips. "I have a few things to do here and then I need to head home to grab some things before I head over."


"Okay. Should I wait up for you?"

"It's okay baby, I know you have work tomorrow...get some sleep and I will give you a morning surprise again."

"You suck him off in the morning?" Lin commented, sounding almost jealous.

Julie turned to her cousin with a smile. "I do. I swallow his morning load almost every day. Although sometimes, I love going to school with his warm cum deep inside of me, feeling it soak my panties in class while I think about it."

Justin turned to Julie in almost shock. "Whoooa."

"Don't worry baby...we play like this all the time," Julie answered, smiling at him and then at her cousin.

Justin kissed Julie goodbye and he quickly saw that Lin wanted a kiss too, but he was not about to go further with her unless Julie wanted him to. He was still getting over the fact she wanted him to fuck her two cousins as it was.

He was in his car heading home wondering how far he came since moving away and then finding Lena. How his life was an almost spiraling somewhere and he did not know if it was upwards or out of control.