Old Family, New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her eyes flicked open. "Okay there, Stephen honey?" she asked.

"Christ, fuck, yes!" he answered, once more erupting into his own orgasm inside her.

Wilhelmina smiled again, and relaxed, drawing breath. A moment later, his cock began to soften inside her, and she lifted herself away, grabbing a handful of tissues from the bedside to mop her pussy dry. Then she flopped onto the bed beside him and placed a hand on his chest. "That good for you, honey?" she asked as he drew a deep breath..

"What? Oh Christ, yes," Stephen almost gasped. "Was it okay for you?"

"Yeah! I mean, yeah. It was good." Wilhelmina smiled absently, thoughtfully, then raised herself on one elbow. "That your first time since, honey?" she asked, running her hand over Stephen's chest.

"No. Not the first."

"Oh. Sorry. My mistake. I guess that you seemed kinda urgent, you know?"

"My first time was a bit weird, I suppose. I was enjoying something a bit simpler."

"Weird?" Wilhelmina frowned.

Suddenly, Stephen felt a need to pour out his confusion. "Do you know Judith Davies?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure. I know Judy."

"Well, so did I -- from before..." Stephen began talking, and the story poured out of him. Something in Wilhelmina's look encouraged him, accepting and not judging. She did smile, though, making him realise for the first time that the incident had been a little ridiculous.

"So," said Wilhelmina when he was done, "you feel kind of tricked?"

"Yes. But it's not just that. Damn it, she was my wife's mother!"

"Was. That wasn't true even before, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose. But I would never have thought of her like that. As someone to have sex with."

"But now you can, though? Now she looks like a young woman, right? Sounds like you really wanted her."

"God, I couldn't control myself."

"I know whatcha mean, honey. But still -- no harm done, right? I mean, the sex wasn't that bad, was it?"

Stephen gave a hollow laugh. "It was fine. That's part of the trouble. I enjoyed it."

"Well, I reckon you'll recover." Wilhelmina grinned cheerfully. "Call me happy to help take your mind off it. Show you that sex ain't always gonna be that weird now."

"Thanks." Stephen sat up. "Forgive me, but you seem very comfortable with it."

"Yeah, I've been Restarted for a while. Had me a bit of practice.".

Stephen looked at her thoughtfully. "You keep saying that it's been a while..."

"Yeah. I'm ninety-seven. 'Fraid my mind was going really bad before they Restarted me, It's taken a while to put myself back together, you know. Lot of gaps to fill in."

"Ninety-seven? Oh." Stephen smiled nervously. "You've got seventeen years on me."

"Hah. You seem to be having a thing with older women of a sudden, don'cha?"

"Huh," said Stephen, not sharing her smile, and decided to change the subject further. "Funny that your hair hasn't turned dark again yet," he commented.

"Oh, that?" Wilhelmina smiled. "I told the doctors not to rush it. I like looking different to when I was young first time round. I want to remind myself that I've changed, you know?"

"But -- forgive me -- you still dress like when you were young."

"No I don't," Wilhelmina said, glancing at the maxi-dress on the floor. "That's how I mighta dressed back then. I guess it's my way of going back over my life, but different."

"So how did you dress then?" Stephen asked.

"Hang on, honey." Wilhelmina got off the bed and crossed the room. Watching her, Stephen noticed her tight, trim buttocks, and decided that they were her best feature. She rummaged for a moment on a shelf, and came back holding an old-fashioned photograph album. She flicked through its pages for a moment, then handed it to Stephen open. "That's me in the 1970s, honey."

Stephen looked at the photograph, and then gasped. The face he was examining was unmistakeably Wilhelmina, with her square features, but they were framed by a black and white veil, and gazed out with a nervous smile above a shapeless black dress.

"That's you?" he gasped.

"Sure is, honey. Yeah, congratulations. You bagged a nun."

"You're still a nun?" Stephen asked, feeling foolish even as he spoke.

Wilhelmina shrugged. "I guess -- technically, yeah. I s'pose it'd be polite to renounce my vows some time or something. But like I said, there wasn't much of the old me left, before. It doesn't feel sinful to me, sex and all."

Stephen looked at her. "It's still a bit of a shock for me," he said.

"How's that? Oh." Wilhelmina stared back at him. "Don't tell me -- you were brought up Catholic, right?"

"Yes. It didn't really take," he added ruefully. "at least, I ended up divorced. But I suppose that I always thought of nuns as, well, something special."

"Sweet of you. But you saying I'm not special now?"

"No! It's just, well, unexpected." Stephen tried to relax and make himself sound cool. "I suppose I lost my faith a long time ago, so I shouldn't be so confused."

"Mmm, Funny thing is, I think I lost mine a while back too."

"Huh? You mean, before you were Restarted?"

"Yeah. But what you gonna do? You're an old lady, you been a nun for fifty years -- you can't just stop then, can you?" She smiled again. "Now I can, though. Re-start-ed. Starting with sex."

"But you didn't -- you know, you never -- before?"

Wilhelmina laughed. "Lord no. I was a good nun, even when the religion bit stopped meaning anything." She shook her head. "No, I broke my vows and got myself happily laid for the first time at the age of ninety-seven. Which may be some kinda record, for all I know."

Stephen laughed despite himself. "I doubt that you could find out."

"No. Anyhow, lotta competition in this place." Wilhelmina grinned. "And no, you didn't get the honour, 'fore you ask."

"I gathered." Stephen drew breath. Then, suddenly, a thought occurred to him. "You weren't a teacher, were you?"

"Yeah, I was for a few years. Why d'you ask?"

"Oh God," Stephen moaned.

"Hey, what? Oh," Wilhelmina suddenly made the obvious guess. "You went to a convent school?"

"Uh-huh."

"Ha! So you're 'fraid you just had sex with your old teacher?" Wilhelmina laughed uproariously. "Well, don't worry, honey. I taught in a girls' school." She looked thoughtful. "Oh my," she murmured., "the number o' girls I must've told not to do this stuff..."

But Stephen was shaking his head. "You've got to see that I see nuns as, well..."

"Not people you put that sweet hard thing o' yours into?" Wilhelmina asked with a small pout.

"Quite."

""I'm sure that you're right there, honey. Like I say, I don't think of myself as a nun no more."

But Stephen found that he couldn't look her in the eye now. "Sorry," he said, "I guess that this is a bit weird for me." He gathered up his shirt and began to get dressed. "The second surprise after sex in two days, you know? It's starting to feel like a habit."

Wilhelmina frowned, but said nothing.

"Okay," Stephen said as he put his clothes back on. "I guess that I'm really going to have to think about this, you know? For some reason, it's got me more confused than I'd have expected."

"Whatever you want, honey," said Wilhelmina. "But don't take forever. I'd like to do this again some time, if you can stop seein' me in that stupid black costume."

Stephen left her room, doing his best to be politely formal, his mind in turmoil. He didn't see her again until dinner the next day. He was sitting in the clinic's cafeteria, picking at a salad (carefully designed to contain the exactly correct nutritional balance for a recent Restart) when she sat down heavily opposite him with her own plate. "Hi," she said, and began eating.

"Hello," he said. "You okay?"

"Me, honey?" she grinned. "Never better."

"I suppose that you think we ought to talk," Stephen ventured.

"Not really," Wilhelmina answered. "Frankly, I think that you been talking too much. Thinking too much. Do you good to shut up and relax a bit."

"Oh. Right." Stephen wasn't sure what to say to that.

"But I wouldn't mind hanging out a bit, if you want."

"Hanging out?"

"You know. Watch a movie, chat about stuff that don't matter -- whatever you like." She grinned again. "You may have noticed I'm up for new experiences these days. Need something to fill in the damn gaps in my head."

Stephen nodded, and a few minutes later, they were in a quiet corner of the clinic's lounge, where a large wall screen was going unused. They riffled through the video library, and were both surprised to discover a remake of The Maltese Falcon from just four years earlier. Both had been lost in senile decline at that time, and had missed this film's existence. So they watched it, trawling faint memories of the original from deep in their memories, and argued for a while about which was best.

Then they fell quiet for a few moments, and glanced around at the quiet lounge.

"You know this place has some jacuzzis?" Wilhelmina asked.

"Yeah, I'd noticed that."

"They're good. Don't think I'd ever tried one in all my years before." She threw him another of those grins. "Guess the convent wouldn't have had one."

"I can go get some trunks from my room..."

"Ah, boy, don't be dumb. Whether you can handle sex with me or not, you can't deny that we've seen us both naked. Costumes are just uncomfortable. You can relax better without. And the doors there got locks, if you're worried."

Stephen sighed. He realised that he didn't actually want to seem like a prig to this woman, so he nodded and agreed, and they made their way through the building, Wilhelmina leading the way. She stared thoughtfully at the jacuzzi room doors for a moment, then picked one seemingly at random. Stephen followed her inside, then blinked in the subtler lighting as she shut and locked the door.

The bath was set into the floor, so that bathers could simply step down into it. Judy was already there, sitting in the foaming water. She was clearly naked, although only her head, shoulders, and arms were visible.

"Oh," he said.

"Hi," Judy said.

"Hi, Judy," Wilhelmina said.

Stephen looked around, to where Wilhelmina was opening a clothes locker. "Did you two fix this up between you?" he demanded

Wilhelmina shrugged. "I could say no," she said, "but you know -- one thing that's stuck with me, I guess -- I still have this feeling that I shouldn't tell lies." She sighed. "But look," she said, "I meant what I said. You need to relax. Just hang out with us."

"So the two of you have both given up seducing me, have you?"

"You don't have to do anything that don't feel right to you. I guess that we can even talk, if you insist."

Stephen shrugged. Backing off now would have felt more hostile than he wanted. He turned his back, quickly undressed, and stepped into the jacuzzi opposite Judy. Wilhelmina was naked a moment later, though she took a moment longer to release her braids, so her mid-length white hair fell untidily down to her shoulders. Stephen avoided staring at her, although that meant looking mostly at Judy's amused half-smile. Then Wilhelmina slipped into the water, placing herself nearer to the other woman. "There," she said, "ain't this nice?"

"I suppose," Stephen managed, relaxing in the bubbling warm bath despite himself.

"Oh, loosen up," Judy said. "We're all in the same boat here, darling. Restarted. Making new starts."

"I take it that you know that Wilhelmina had sex with me?" Stephen replied, trying to keep his voice neutral, hoping to puncture Judy's pose of calm indifference.

"Of course. And she said you were shocked when she showed you her album, you silly boy."

"You think I'm silly?"

"Yes. Cute, but you haven't noticed -- you haven't been fucking your mother-in-law, or a nun. You got fucked by me and Mina here. You should just have enjoyed it."

"Huh." Stephen stared at her.

"Yes. Though Mina didn't tell me one thing."

"What's that?" Wilhelmina asked.

Judy moved closer to the other woman, and leaned her face in to whispering distance. "How was he?" she asked quietly.

Wilhelmina laughed her throaty laugh. "Not so bad," she said. "I don't think you damaged him."

"Oh, good," Judy said. Then Stephen noticed that her arm was moving so that, under the water, she must surely be caressing Wilhelmina.

"Yeah. He'll do fine, I reckon," Wilhelmina said.

The two women smiled conspiratorially. Then Wilhelmina leaned forward a little, and gave Judy a brief kiss on the cheek. In response, Judy raised her hand and brushed Wilhelmina's face affectionately. Then, though, they broke apart, and Stephen thought for a second that they'd been teasing him. However, a second later, Wilhelmina raised herself out of the water to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi, revealing her naked body once more. She opened her thighs, and Judy placed herself between them, facing the other woman.

"What the hell?" Stephen said. Judy ignored him, instead burying her face in Wilhelmina's crotch, but Wilhelmina stared at him.

"I said that you don't have to do anything," she said. "Didn't say what Judy an' me were going to do. What, you shocked again?"

"Yes, frankly!" Stephen was painfully aware even as he spoke that he sounded pompous.

"Dunno why. Judy has her son-in-law in the shower, I -- ah, yeah! -- I break my vows all over the building -- what's a bit of lesbian stuff compared to that?" She smiled. "Call it experimen..." She stopped with a gasp, as Judy worked on her with her mouth. "Ah, whatever you want. Call it fun."

Judy paused and glanced back over her naked shoulder at Stephen. "You can watch," she said to him. "Though actually, I'd quite like it if you fucked me as well. If it does feel right to you."

She returned to Wilhelmina's pussy, as Stephen stared. He knew that there were good reasons why he should get out of the jacuzzi at that moment, get dressed, walk away. He just couldn't think what they were. His Restarted body surged with hormones, leaving his brain floundering uselessly. He noticed that he had an erection.

So he moved across the water, crouched behind Judy, and took hold of her hips gently. She wriggled and moved as he pressed his groin against her buttocks. Then he reached under the water with one hand, exploring until he found her pussy. He probed it quickly with one finger, so that she gasped, pausing from her work on Wilhelmina again. Wilhelmina looked amused at Stephen.

He withdrew his finger, then used that hand to spread her cunt lips, and the other to guide his cock into her. She sighed as he began to fuck her.

"Take her gently for a moment," Wilhelmina told him. "She's got things to do to me."

He did his best to obey, limiting himself to a series of slow, steady thrusts into Judy as she worked on Wilhelmina's crotch. Wilhelmina responded to that, breathing more and more deeply until she suddenly threw her head back with a gasp.

"Yeah," she said, "oh lord, yeah ... Oh, saints above, oh Judy ... Yeah!" The word collapsed into an orgasmic sigh, and for a moment she sat with her mouth open, staring up and into space. Stephen found himself pounding harder into Judy, almost driving her head into Wilhelmina's belly, until Judy raised her body, resting her hands on the side of the jacuzzi on either side of Wilhelmina's thighs, then pushed back against him.

He let her push him a little way, until she was almost standing in the water and he was leaning back, his own hands braced against the opposite edge of the bath. Then Wilhelmina slipped into the water and stepped forward to embrace and kiss Judy. As Stephen thrust upwards, Wilhelmina broke the embrace a little, then reached down into the water with one hand. Stephen realised that she was fondling Judy's cunt, doubtless caressing Judy's clitoris with a fingertip. Judy sighed happily, and both Stephen and Wilhelmina began to move, both concentrating on her cunt, slowly at first, then steadily faster.

Judy gave a series of sharps gasps, culminating in a wordless orgasmic moan. "Oh," she said, "oh, Jesus fuck... Oh God..." she slumped forward into Wilhelmina's arms.

Wilhelmina held her and looked at her. "Yeah, honey," she murmured, "ain't it just that good?"

But Stephen barely heard her, being too preoccupied. He stood up in the water and renewed his energetic pounding into Judy. Gazing down at her pert buttocks and grasping her hips, he too came with an animalistic groan.

Then he slumped back, his softening cock pulling out of her in the process. "God," he echoed Judy.

Both women looked at him with half smiles as they rearranged themselves to stand in the water side by side, their arms around each other.

"That what you wanted?" Stephen challenged.

"It's a start," Judy said.

"Sure sounded like what you wanted," Wilhelmina added.

"I forgot what it was like to have a young body," Stephen said. "God, I couldn't help myself."

"So let us help you," Wilhelmina said. "Judy has sure helped me, you know?"

Judy looked at her and kissed her on the cheek. "How's your pussy?" Judy asked conversationally. "You said the other day that it's still learning."

"Oh, it is," Wilhelmina answered. "But it's just fine, honey. You made it feel so good. But..."

"What?"

"Pussy's still hungry," Wilhelmina said with her throaty laugh.

"No problem," Judy said, "is it, Stephen?"

Stephen said nothing.

"You know," said Wilhelmina, "pussy aside, I ain't got the hang of using my mouth yet."

"I said I'd teach you," Judy bent her head to murmur in her ear, "after all, you've got some favours to repay. You can start by learning on Stephen here. This dumb ex-son-in-law of mine has a very nice cock."

"I know that," Wilhelmina said.

"Give me a chance to recover," Stephen muttered.

"She's going to help with that," Judy said. "Or don't you want Mina to suck your dick?"

"Screw you," Stephen muttered.

"You. Just. Did." Judy blew him a kiss as Wilhelmina burst out laughing at the old joke. "And you screwed Mina yesterday. Now, are you really saying that you don't want this, or are you just being an ass now you've got off in me?"

"Yeah," said Wilhelmina, "Stevie boy, I think you're gonna bring that hot cock of yours to me."

Stephen stared at Wilhelmina's mouth. Seeing him looking, she licked her lips, slowly and deliberately. Oh Christ, he thought, yes I really do like the idea of her sucking my dick. And if I walk out now, she'll just find someone else, and I've already had her, and I had Judy just now...

He realised that he was making excuses to himself, and then he realised that he was going to agree, whatever. He could feel bad, or at least confused, later. So he hoisted himself to sit on the edge of the bath, opening his thighs to grant Wilhelmina access. His cock, nestling amidst his own silver pubic hair, was still limp, but was already swelling in anticipation.

Wilhelmina stepped forward in the water, then bent forward to inspect him. "That's it," murmured Judy, "take a good look if you like -- or just go for it, if you prefer. Don't try to swallow all of it..."

But Wilhelmina had already moved, and while her mouth couldn't take in all of Stephen's length, she seemed determined to try for as much as possible. Stephen gasped as he once more felt moist warmth enveloping him, then looked down and gently stroked Wilhelmina's damp white hair.

"That's it," said Judy, "move up and down a bit. Use your tongue -- swirl round it. Hold the base... That right, Stephen?"

"Christ, yes," Stephen murmured. "Oh God..."

"So stop now, Mina," said Judy.

Stephen gave a moan of frustration as Wilhelmina obeyed and Judy smirked. "Okay," she said, "now run your tongue up from his balls to the tip, and swirl around there..."

Wilhelmina obeyed again, and Stephen moaned louder, feeling his cock throb eagerly. Judy smiled and told Wilhelmina to return to gentle sucking, and Stephen sat concentrating on not exploding too soon.