Old Family, New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers

"How's she doing?" Judy asked.

"Oh -- oh God -- fine," Stephen gasped.

"Yeah." Judy ran a fingertip caress down Wilhelmina's back. "Fast learner, this one."

Despite the distracting sensations from his cock, Stephen glanced at her. "You must have ... learned pretty fast ... here yourself," he said, his breath coming in gasps.

"Hah!" said Judy. "You think this is new for me? That I didn't know how to give a man a blowjob? Well, you remember my husband -- little bald guy, you maybe thought he was a bit boring?"

"I remember..."

"Well," Judy continued, "he was really keen for me to do that to him, once upon a time. I thought he was a sick puppy for asking, but I reckoned that he might go out and pay for it if I said no, so in the end I said yes. Then, after a while, you know what? I decided that I was a sick bitch myself, because I kind of liked doing it. Funny how I remember that."

Wilhelmina slowly withdrew her head from Stephen's groin, leaving her holding his throbbing cock at the base with one hand. "Yeah," she said, "I'm learning a lot I never knew before. Hey, does this kinda thing work on women well as men?"

"You know it does," Judy purred.

"Don't stop!" Stephen gasped. Wilhelmina returned to work.

"So," Stephen said to Judy, "you ... sucked your husband off?"

Judy met his gaze. "I did," she said.

"Did he have a big cock?"

Judy smiled. "Big enough, so far as I remember. This turning you on, you kinky bastard?"

Stephen gazed at her. "Just trying ... to get the ... big picture" he gasped out.

Judy laughed. "And before you ask, I can't actually remember if I ever swallowed," she added with a smirk. "Probably not." She shook her head thoughtfully. "Anyway," she added, "how about you? Did my daughter ever suck your dick?"

Stephen met her gaze. "Once or twice," he said, "on special occasions." He maintained a calm expression, but trawling the dim memory up from the depths excited him further.

Wilhelmina removed her mouth from his cock again and glanced back at Judy. "An' did you ever let your husband ... put it in your ass?" she asked.

Stephen was rendered speechless. Judy laughed again, but not unkindly this time. "Mina's been doing the reading," she said. "But the answer is -- no, my husband never got to fuck me up the ass. At least not literally."

"Mmm-hmm," said Wilhelmina, and turned back towards Stephen's erection.

"No," he said quickly, "no, if ... if pussy is hungry, I'd better do something for it now."

"Okay," said Wilhelmina, releasing her hold and backing off a little. Stephen's cock remained rigid.

"That looks good," Judy said, gazing at it. "Mina did good."

"She did," Stephen gasped.

"So now I suggest that you fuck her like an animal," Judy said calmly.

"Mmm," Wilhelmina agreed. "You do that, please, Stephen." She looked from his cock to his face. "Fuck me," she added quietly.

"Over here," Judy said. They both looked round and realised that she had spread a couple of thick towels on the floor next to the bath. Wilhelmina scrambled out of the water and rolled onto them, opening her legs and then using both hands to spread her cunt lips, presenting herself blatantly to Stephen.

Stephen knelt between her thighs and took his cock in his right hand. He couldn't resist teasing her. "You want this again?" he asked.

"Dear God, yes!" Wilhelmina almost yelped. "Get it in me! Jus' fuck me now!"

Stephen carefully placed the glistening pink tip of his cock at her waiting entrance, then slid into her in one smooth motion. Her response was an appreciative purr.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," she replied. "Oh God, oh God, oh God yes."

They held each other as Stephen moved his hips, pushing even deeper, and then Wilhelmina wrapped her legs around his thighs and rocked back and forth. They kissed, hard and long, exploring each others' mouths with their tongues.

"Mary mother o' God," said Wilhelmina, drawing breath, "I could really get used to this."

"So," said Judy, sitting cross-legged as she looked at the fornicating couple, "how's that for you, Stephen?"

"Fine," said Stephen, pausing and looking at her as Wilhelmina placed small kisses on his cheek and neck.

"What do you think? That you're fucking a hot and horny bitch?"

"No," said Stephen, "I thought that earlier."

"Ooh," said Judy. "A real touch there, Stevie. That would have stung, if I didn't know you were right." She slapped him on the buttocks, which did literally sting a little. Then she turned away with a cool smile and sat on the edge of the jacuzzi. She found a large bar of soap from somewhere, and began applying it to her limbs.

"Don't mind her, honey," said Wilhelmina. "Just carry on with what you're doing."

Stephen obeyed, trying to be slow and gentle. Wilhelmina muttered something inaudible but evidently happy under her breath.

But after a moment, Stephen couldn't resist taking another sideways glance at Judy. She was now soaping her breasts, and when she saw him looking, she pantomimed doing so even more lasciviously. They exchanged smiles.

"Every had a threesome before?" Judy asked.

"Lord, no," Stephen said. "Well ... I think I'd remember."

"Hey," Wilhelmina said, wriggling under him again. "Some of us still getting used to twosomes."

Judy rinsed off, then stood up and stepped over to the other two. She knelt behind Stephen and put her arms around him, pressing her breasts against his back. "Enjoy," she whispered in his ear.

"No trouble," Stephen replied.

Judy leant back a little, and ran both hands down his back, her fingernails scratching him not quite hard enough to cause pain. Stephen made another wordless noise, and thrust deep into Wilhelmina.

"Lots of new stuff to try," Judy said, leaning back a little further. Then she made another small motion.

Stephen gasped in shock. Judy had brought the soap bar with her; now, she had inserted a little way into his anus, holding it steady there. Then, leaning forward a little, she growled wordlessly in his ear, squirmed against him, and moved the soap bar a little. That made Stephen twitch convulsively, and beneath him. Wilhelmina gasped, not unhappily.

"My husband liked this, sometimes," Judy whispered in Stephen's ear. "Yes, you could say that I fucked his ass."

"Mmm," said Stephen, clenching his teeth a little.

"And I guess that my daughter did the same to you," Judy added, "at least metaphorically. If I remember that divor... Ah! Yes!"

She had shifted a little as she spoke, and Stephen realised that her cunt was now pressed against the soap where it protruded between his buttocks. Her movements threatened to drive it deeper into him, so he clenched reflexively, thus keeping it steady enough for Judy to exploit for her own pleasure. Wilhelmina, not knowing what had happened, simply moved and sighed against him as his cock moved inside her, and her breathing grew deeper.

But it was Judy who reached orgasm next. Despite her air of cool, it seemed, the situation had made her excited, and now she suddenly writhed and squirmed against Stephen's back -- and against the soap bar -- with a yelp of "Fucking Hell Yes God Yes!"

A moment later, she slumped away with a giggle, and the soap went skittering across the floor and ended up in the bath, as Stephen and Wilhelmina both looked at her in some bemusement. Then Judy moved around to lie beside the other two, and kissed Wilhelmina on the cheek and mouth before reaching between them and deftly fondling Wilhelmina's breasts.

"Nice tits," she said.

Wilhelmina glanced down at her hand. "Good of you to say so," she said, "But I'm not stupid. They ain't very big..."

"The hell with that," said Stephen, "have you looked at your nipples? They're amazing!"

Wilhelmina blinked. "They are?"

"Mmm-hmm," Judy agreed.

"Heh. Never thought about 'em before. That's really cool..." Wilhelmina grinned cheerfully. Then, suddenly, she moaned. "Oh, sweet sweet Jesus an' all the saints... Oh God, yes! Fuck! Sweet Christ you two, fuck, fuck, fuck me!"

Stephen found himself unable to disobey. "Sweet Jesus," gasped Wilhelmina again between ever harder thrusts. "big hard thing... feels good in me... Stevie... Pussy's gettin'... just... what... it... wants!"

"He's not bad, is he?" Judy asked mischievously, running a thumb over one of Wilhelmina's nipples.

"He's a... sweet... boy," Wilhelmina replied. "Oh, yeah, fuck!" She squirmed, and Stephen squirmed back as Judy gently squeezed Wilhelmina's breast. Then Wilhelmina's breathing began growing deeper again. Stephen moved in time with it, as Judy released her hold and bent forward to kiss Wilhelmina on the mouth. Wilhelmina's eyes were closed, and she seemed relaxed, except that her hands were grasping Stephen's hips hard enough to leave marks.

Then she gave a long, soft moan of release in the back of her throat, audible through the kiss. Judy lifted her head away, and Wilhelmina's eyes flicked open. She gazed at the other two.

"Jeeee-sus," she murmured. "Pussy done fine. You havin' fun, Stevie boy?"

In response, Stephen lifted himself up on his hands and renewed his series of deep thrusts, each now hard enough to make Wilhelmina grunt. They soon began to grow faster, and as he pounded into Wilhelmina with increasing urgency, Judy raised herself on one elbow so she could run a hand down his back again. She cupped one of his buttocks for a moment and gave it a squeeze, then reached between his legs to tickle his balls with one gentle fingertip. In response, Stephen gave a noise that was half grunt and half howl. Then his whole body convulsed, feeling as though he was pouring all of himself into Wilhelmina through his iron-hard cock.

A moment later, he was collapsed on top of Wilhelmina and gasping for breath. When he had recovered enough to look at her, he saw that she was grinning broadly. Looking round, he saw Judy matching her expression.

"God," he muttered, pulling out and lifting himself off Wilhelmina.

"Yep," said Wilhelmina. "Looks like that all worked."

Stephen rolled away, and Wilhelmina reached down to her cunt, and stroked it thoughtfully. Then she brought her fingertips, glistening with a mixture of her juices and Stephen's semen, to her face, and sniffed them thoughtfully. She tasted the mix with the tip of her tongue, and smiled a little more.

Stephen got unsteadily to his feet, then stepped back into the bath. The warm, bubbling water began to rinse away the sweat and sex juices. After a moment, both women followed him, once again sitting side by side to face him.

"Thanks," he said. "I guess that you reckoned that I needed that."

Judy stared at him. "Men," she said. "You think it's all about you, don't you?"

"What does that mean?"

"It means that we both needed something. You know, I remembered you as the guy who married my daughter -- and the other day didn't entirely change that. I wanted you, but I also remembered a bit about the divorce. I don't know how much you remember, but it got a bit nasty back then. And I took Sarah's side, of course, so I still hated you a little bit."

"Oh." Stephen winced.

Judy shrugged. "But I can't build a new life on fragments of the past, can I?" she said.

"So?"

"So now you're just the well-hung bastard who got turned on by the sight of me eating out another woman. And you gave me a good fuck. I reckon I've worked off the hate."

"Uh. Okay. Good." Stephen wasn't sure what to say. But then Judy moved over to him and kissed him on the cheek, gently this time. "Yeah," she said, "it's good. Sorry if I played the bitch too hard, but can we call it quits now?"

"Sure." Stephen managed a smile. "Anyway ... what about Mina?"

" Huh." Wilhelmina gazed at him across the bubbling water. "Y'know, although I ain't any sort of nun any more, it's kind of hard to dump all of that. And you did not help by worrying about it."

"Oh." Stephen laughed a very little, nervously. "Sorry."

" Oh heck ... oh, fuck. It's not your fault, really. I jus' needed to let go a little more. Make sure you saw me more as a ... what you reckon, Judy honey?"

"A horny bitch," Judy suggested. "Hot for cock and pussy."

"Hah. Guess I can live with that." Wilhelmina smiled thoughtfully. "I did let go a bit more, just now."

"I noticed," Stephen admitted. "This time, you kind of reminded me that I was fucking a nun."

"You weren't," Wilhelmina snapped.

"Sorry, ex-nun. But anyway, I was also loving it. Maybe I was working off something left over from my school days."

The women laughed, and Wilhelmina moved over to sit next to him, on the other side from Judy. Both women put their arms around him..

"So -- are you two going to be needing any more help?" Stephen asked.

"Hah!" Judy said, "You mean, will you be getting laid again?"

"Perhaps," Stephen said, allowing himself a smirk.

"Oh, I reckon pussy will get hungry again sometime," Wilhelmina commented.

"Here too, I imagine," said Judy. "Anyway, there'll probably be more women needing help."

"Yeah," Wilhelmina agreed. "More people."

She and Judy looked at each other, across Stephen. Judy gave a broad wink.

Stephen subsided into the water with a smile of his own. He decided that the women were right; he must have plenty to look forward to. A whole new life, Restarted. He could decide later whether he'd pick up on Wilhelmina's hint and see how far he could stretch his tastes, but he'd go wherever his willingness to try new experiences might lead. This was just a start.

So now, he stared openly at the women's bodies, and felt a happy fading throbbing in his cock. It was a good start.

//END//

Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers