All Comments on 'Old Fisherman and the Babysitter'

by LargoKitt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good read

Similar to another on this site but still a good read.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
What a lovely story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hooked ....

Liked the story very much but I think she should come back and forth just for him.! Gave you a "5" and wish I could give you a "10".!*

Thanks. JAG

Nina21Nina21almost 13 years ago
Double Cs

Interesting story, nice to see someone using the English language correctly. But just for info, there's no such bra size as Double C.

Lumpy26Lumpy26almost 13 years ago
Great story

I really liked your story, especially the ending. I found it very well written and it really aroused me. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Little Fishy!

One hellova read and a great story line. At least she wasn't a mermaid but another well built water species. Keep writing and we'll keep reading, good luck with the next one, ciao.

Ancient117331Ancient117331almost 13 years ago
You did fine

Heart counts...

AlpineskierAlpineskieralmost 13 years ago
almost freakin perfect !

Excellent story and the presentation was even even better. Different. Wonderful. A few changes in the delivery and ... wow.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

One of the most remarkable stories I've read on Literotica. Haunting, loving. The world feels like a better place. Please write more.

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

A fantastic, well written story in so many ways. Could not ever have guessed the ending! Keep writing!

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Swallowed his bait

A very good story, very well written and paced, with a superb ending that really was a bonus after the main action was over. A fishy, dishy treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I loved it! The ending was especially imaginative!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Terrific

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Great piece of storytelling told by a fine storyteller. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLargoKitt@LargoKitt
LargoKitt concocts tales, pix, and pomes out of tails and heads, indents and bulges, drips and licks. The characters in these stories, verses, and pictures resemble the people we don't dare be. But we can wear their costumes in the free world of our imaginations.