All Comments on 'Old Flame, New Game Ch. 05'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

The ending sucked! Why not just cuddle up and call it a great weekend?

deadonedeadonealmost 14 years ago
Hope she has contracted HIV

Maybe she bring home 3 or 4 STDs and give them to stupid old husband. Hay maybe give him a bastard kid to.

Yet another I hate husband story, good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quite the vacation

A week of living dangerously - a sex vacation. Not bad, where do I sign up?

I don't care for cheating couples and so the end makes sense. It was interesting that she decided to tell him right after the sex club - thus ruining her night. But it makes sense that it should be a one time thing - they weren't going to top that week and the logistics of getting together would make it difficult to have another meeting.

What I'm confused about is - where the heck was the husbsnd's wife during all this time? I understand pretending to be at work for a few hours and sneaking away. But shopping all afternoon and fucking away at a sex club on a Sunday night - how do you justify that day? Anyway, he seemed to have too much unexplained free time and didn't seem to care that he might be seen with his lover - like at the mall.

Still, a good read. The sex was hot and that woman sure did lose her inhibitions - and her clothes - fairly quickly.

Nice work.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
A cheating bitch

who, I hope, brings a little surprise STD home to hubby. You think after being fucked every which way to Sunday, she's going to be happy with her husband after the 'best weekend of my life'? Finish the damn story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
839 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES