All Comments on 'Old Friend and Good Times'

by McMitchell

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
First posts

First posts are the worst...for the author. Julie is poorly developed and hard to believe. It's unlikely a 50 year old woman who has never done this before would by lying there naked with a freakin' vibrator in her puss. And if she was that kind, you need to either let us in on it from the beginning somehow, or give us something afterwards that makes sense. This just didn't make sense.

Write another story, then another, then another. After you have 4 or 5 done, go back and read the first one and see if it is something YOU would like to read. Hint: it's going to look like someone else wrote it and that someone else wasn't all that good. Bit by bit the old stuff will start to look better and you're on your way. Good luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Critics - Fuck "em

Fuck you critics _ I liked his story.

How about some positive feedback assholes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a little outlandish

A very well written story except the part of her being naked in bed wiwth a dildo to start the evening out. A more prolonged work up with disrobing and kissing etc would have made this good story into a killer. Keep writting.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Old folks story.

Waste of my time since old folks are not sexy. No one is interested in some old hide except someone that can't attract someone young and pretty. As soon as I read they are over 50, I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
every man's dream

I have been close but no cigar...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I happen to think life starts at fifty, just sayin.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Excellent story.. I appreciate how the author kept hubby there and I volved I'm the process ... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice hot story, 5*. At my 30th HS reunion (just shy of 48yo) , I had a great time with two of my old boyfriends and one other guy I always wanted to jump my bones. Oh, yeah DW's wife and I went down on one another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous