Old Friends, Good Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I ask you something else?'

'Of course, sweetheart. As long as it's not about big ends or petrol consumption. You know I'm no good at cars.'

She laughed politely, then seemed to stiffen her shoulders to give herself courage. I wondered what was coming.

'Have you ever...been ...with a woman?'

'You mean had sex?'

I could feel her nodding beside me.

'A few times, but only as part of a threesome, never on our own as it were. Why?'

She didn't answer. I could tell from her expression that she was mulling over something important. Joe was still standing looking at us both. From his look, he was as mystified as I was. But he was equally absorbed in waiting for what would come next. He had forgotten to cover his dick and I caught sight of it bobbing in my direction as he stood beside the hearth. It was still as hard as ever. We both jumped when Jane suddenly clapped her hands together and stood up.

'Right, time for bed.'

This was full Ms Green mode. She handed Joe his glass and nodded at him to finish it quickly. I gulped down mine and coughed as it seared my throat. This wasn't exactly how I would have imagined the evening ending. But we had all drunk rather a lot, I reasoned, and I had had a very full day to say the least.

'Am I in the usual guest room?'

'No. You're sleeping with us.'

'What?'

That was both me and Joe. She looked at Joe first. He seemed to be in shock. Had I been fishing for compliments, I might have been insulted.

'Come on, darling. You told me you always wished you'd had a threesome. And you know I've fantasised about another woman. When'll we get a better chance than this?'

I could see Joe weighing what she had said. He gave a little nod of agreement.

'And me? Am I such a slut that I don't merit being asked first?'

I was smiling, but only half joking. I was still trying to get my head around this sudden change of pace. Jane took the step she needed towards me, took my face between her hands and leaned to kiss me on the forehead. She raised my chin so I was looking at her. Her grey eyes were sparkling.

'Of course not. You're our oldest and dearest friend and we're both more than a little bit in love with you.'

She cocked her head on one side to get a clearer look at my reaction.

'And we all know that after a few drinks you'll shag anyone, so get upstairs before Joe or I get cold feet.'

She pushed me towards the door. Joe seemed to snap out of his disbelieving reverie and started erecting an elaborate fire guard across the hearth.

'Don't be long.'

Jane's hands were now on my bum as she pushed me up the stairs switching off lights as we went. I knew where their room was, but still felt obliged to stand by the door until she ushered me inside. We were both quiet. The cool of the hall and landing had sobered me a little. I imagine Jane had too. We were both quiet as she held the door for me.

Their bed was enormous. There were substantial bedside cabinets on each side bearing evidence of their respective professions: a text book on teaching techniques on what was obviously Jane's side; a catalogue of furniture design on Joe's. I smiled up at her seeking to reassure both her and myself. She glanced nervously towards the door of what I took to be the en suite before scurrying to it and closing it behind her. I went and sat on the bed not really knowing whether I was excited, or worried. Or both.

I jumped as the door suddenly opened and Joe came in and stood with his back against it. We both laughed nervously but didn't say anything. We were both still silently grinning at each other like strangers at a party encouraging the other to make the first move when the bathroom door quietly clicked open and Jane emerged. Joe rushed inside after the briefest of non-verbal questions as to whether I wanted to go first. Good job I didn't.

She had discarded the onesie and was now wearing a long satin dressing gown. She looked a lot more than her five-foot six when she stood in front of me. I could see the white of her knuckles as she clasped the robe tight at her neck. I tapped the space on the bed beside me. She sat down leaving about a six inch gap between us. She rearranged the thin robe so that no skin was showing below her neck. I knew it was down to me to set the pace if this was going to go anywhere.

'Nervous?'

'I am a bit. We don't have to do this if you don't want to. I know I can be a bit pushy.'

I stretched up slightly to kiss her. It was the only way I could think of to shut her up. She kept her lips rigid as I pressed mine against them, but at least she didn't resist. I could taste the fresh toothpaste from brushed teeth and breathed in the scent of her perfume as I buried my nose in her hair when I hugged her.

'Don't be. I'll take care of you. Just tell me what you like. And relax.'

She gave me a brave smile and closed her eyes as I put my lips on hers again. They were softer this time, but I still felt her flinch when I placed my hand gently on her hip. I could feel the warmth of her skin through the thin material. I left my hand where it was, but didn't move it, and raised my head slightly to caress her eyelids with my lips. I placed soft kisses on her nose, cheeks and ears before nuzzling her neck. I could feel her softening. She was stretching her neck to encourage me towards her favourite erogenous zone and I felt her unclasp the hand at her throat and place it tentatively on my shoulder. I moved back to kiss her on the mouth again when we both jumped as the door banged open.

'Bathroom's free.'

Joe scurried around the bed and jumped under the covers at his own side. We turned, still holding each other, and watched as he struggled out of his loungers and dropped them onto the floor beside him. I don't know about Jane's, but my smile was less than genuine. I stood with a sigh.

'What?'

'Some entrance Casanova. I'll go and brush my teeth.'

'There's a new toothbrush in the glass. At least there was.'

I heard her giving her husband a soft talking to as I went into the brightly lit cubicle. I was pleased with what I saw in the mirror. My earlier shower had removed the wreckage of my make-up and the excessive amount of booze I'd taken on board had not left me red-eyed and saggy as it sometimes did. I splashed my face with cold water, brushed my teeth and gave myself a big grin. I was about to go back to the fray when I decided that leaving my borrowed clothes there would save time and unnecessary callisthenics later. I posed at the open doorway.

Joe and Jane both looked round at me with something close to apprehension. They were both sitting underneath the covers with the duvet pulled up to their throats; they were definitely having second thoughts. I stepped confidently into the room and paused before them. Someone had turned off the main light and they were bathed in the soft glow from the bedside lamp next to Joe.

'Shall I get in the middle?'

I didn't want to start a discussion so had one knee by Jane's thigh - she was nearest to me - and prepared to launch myself over her with the leverage of the foot still on the floor. I froze.

'Bollocks.'

'Something wrong?'

'Condoms. You got any?'

Jane laughed her musical laugh.

'Duh. We haven't had sex with anyone but each other since nineteen-ninety-two.'

'I was tested myself after my last brief encounter, but there's still a slight chance I might get pregnant.'

I pushed back off the bed and stepped to the door. I paused before leaving.

'I hear some of the teachers round here are right little trollops. I'm not sure I'd want them to get their hands on any child of mine. Back in a mo.'

One thing you can guarantee when wandering a strange house in the dark is stubbed toes. I got my first on the hall table I had forgotten stood between me and the room I had been given. I banged my knee on the door frame and caught my foot again as I searched for the switch on the bedside lamp. On the return leg, I walked into door which had closed itself behind my back hitting my forehead and bruising my knee. At least the light from the half-open door I was aiming for meant I avoided all obstacles. But I was looking and feeling less than sexy when I sloped into the room and slid miserably under the covers.

'Everything O... jeez, your feet are cold.'

I pressed them against Jane's calves as she shifted hurriedly away from me. At least I wasn't the only one suffering now. And she'd left me a nice warm patch to snuggle in to. Result.

Their laughter was less than sympathetic when I related my nightmare journey. I was beginning to see the funny side though. Especially after Joe took the loose condoms I'd found at the bottom of my bag between his finger and thumb and dropped them onto the cabinet beside him as if they had already been used. Jane leaned gingerly over me trying to avoid cold spots and gently kissed my forehead. I could feel her bare breasts touching my shoulder and leaned ever so slightly against them. She began using her lips to explore my face and neck as I had with her. I could feel myself melting under her touch.

Because of Jane's attempt to escape my cold extremities, all three of us were sandwiched into about half the bed. I could hear Joe nuzzling the top of his wife's back and from the noises she was making and the pressure I was getting from her pussy against my thigh, I'd guess he had at least one finger inside her. When he threw his arm across her body, his rough hand landed on one of my tits. It just lay there for a while as he realised this was not the boob he was used to, but was soon squeezing, stroking, massaging and taking experimental pinches of my nipples. Somewhere in there he managed to push my on button.

The first threesome I'd had was at college. A friend begged me to jump into bed with her and her boyfriend as a present for his twenty-first. We'd just sort of laid there, little bags of nerves, while he fucked us both alternately. I remember we did touch each others' breasts and try a little kissing, but that was about it.

The second time was with someone I'd met at a conference and his wife. I think she was more lesbian than bi and he picked up women for her to keep the marriage alive. She basically used me; not that I complained at the time. I orgasmed twice when she went down on me; she got herself off scraping her clit against my chin more than anything. All I remember him doing was wanking over both of us when she finished fucking the arse off me with a strap on. They invited me back, but I decided once I got over the facial rash and the vaginal soreness that it wasn't my cup of tea.

This was altogether different. Joe was exciting us both. I could hear the squelching noise made by her juices as his fingers arrowed her snatch. I was already getting shocks down to my pussy when he pitched my nipples. I grabbed Jane and kissed her properly for the first time. It was wonderful. Her lips were soft and warm and she quickly became as eager to explore my mouth as I was hers. We were both moaning quietly as we let our hands begin to get more adventurous. It was then that Joe fell off the side of the bed.

I had to laugh. It was the sudden shock of everything stopping more than anything. Jane joined in after taking a moment to lay back panting. Even Joe was smiling as he pulled himself up off the floor. I scuttled across the bed to make room for him to get back in. He was licking Jane's juices off his fingers and, at last, was completely unselfconscious about his member. I felt my pussy twitch in anticipation as I took a surreptitious glance at it. He was about six inches, I'd say, but it looked nicely plump and stood pale and proud in contrast with his thick black pubes.

None of us had said anything about the enforced interlude, but clearly we were all eager to get back to where we had left off. Jane began stroking my hair while staring goggle-eyed at my breasts; I used the back of my forefinger to stroke her belly between the top of her pubic hair and the underside of her firm tits. We grinned at each other and both moved our heads closer to resume snogging. Our lips had barely met - Jane's were parted and I could see her wet, pink tongue poking out between her teeth - when she suddenly arched her back, let out a cry of pleasure and fell back against the pillows. Joe was back. I could feel his forearm lying across her stomach. It was clear from her reaction that his fingers were working their magic again.

Her nipples were a deep-pink, almost red; her areolae paled towards their rims and the goose-bumps dotted all over them were almost white. I watched for a few moments as they swayed in front of me as she writhed and groaned. She kept pushing her boobs out and her hips down as she ground against Joe's hand seeking to gain maximum enjoyment. I closed my lips around the small nub closest to me and heard another shriek as I palpatated it rapidly with my tongue. Most men I've sucked off love it when I do that to the underside of their balls. I felt my own nipples hardening as I enjoyed the effect I was having.

When I moved my hand up to stroke her other breast I found that Joe had beaten me to it. He had drawn most of it into his mouth and was almost chewing her in time with his hand. I reached down inside and grabbed his cock the top of which was peeking up over the edge of her thigh as he squirmed against her. I had a fleeting thought that the pair of them must do yoga as their bodies twisted to accommodate the new situation. Joe raised his right leg to allow me to close my fist around his manhood; Jane grabbed my hair and dragged my mouth to hers as it slipped away from her nipple.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.'

Our clinch didn't last long. She needed her mouth or breathing and letting out the string of obscenities. I felt myself being dragged down against her body by the scalp. Whether it was by accident or desire, I don't know. I stuck out my tongue and felt it drawn across the underside of her breasts and down to her belly button as she yanked by the scalp. It was time for another adjustment.

I slowly raised myself to my knees, all the time drawing my hand slowly up and down Joe's knob. He was doing most of the work for me, pushing his hips fitfully as he fucked my hand. I half-pushed Jane's leg under me and half-squirmed over it so that I was positioned between her thighs. I dipped my head and traced my tongue straight down her centre from between her now-sweaty breasts down to where her bush sprouted. I think she guessed where I wanted to go and she jerked her butt down into the forgiving mattress. Joes' fingers popped free and I grabbed his hand to stuff them in my mouth.

The had the tangy taste I was only too familiar with from my own personal explorations and I sucked and licked them hungrily. I heard him start to groan as I forced my tongue between his first and second fingers. Though that might have had more to do with the way I increased the tempo and pressure on his cock. I could feel him getting harder as I worked him and our efforts were beginning to be lubricated with his pre-cum.

Jane was almost out of control by the time I spat out his fingers and dived into her muff. She was almost screaming and I caught a glimpse of her head thrashing from side to side on the pillow. She gushed into my mouth almost as soon as my mouth covered her labia. And then again before I had finished licking the remains of the torrent from the outside of her twat and the cleft between her buttocks. I felt a growl emerge from low in my throat as I settled myself between her thighs and drew back her lips with the forefingers of each hand to reveal her hooded clit.

There was something of a lull again. Joe drew himself out of my hand and rolled away. Maybe he needed a piss, I didn't know, or care. Jane's whole body seemed to be heaving with the effort of drawing in oxygen. She was whimpering between gulps. Somehow her left leg had found its way over my right shoulder and I pushed her other thigh down so she was completely exposed to me. She knew what was going to happen and was doing her utmost, despite her near exhaustion, to push her cunt into my mouth. I heard a deep, deep sigh of satisfaction as I feathered her clit with my tongue for a few seconds before pulling back.

I was massaging her clit between firm lips and listening to her moans getting louder whilst working furiously at my own with two fingers of my right hand. The fire in my belly was being stoked nicely. I had forgotten about Joe until I felt my legs being forced wider and two firm hands gripping my arse cheeks. Jane squealed in protest when I lifted my head to look over my shoulder. I caught a glimpse of her husband, cock in hand, getting ready to enter me before she grabbed my hair and pushed my face down hard.

I felt him pull the head of his penis along the length of my slit as I lapped at Jane's hot pussy. I was too distracted to zero in on her clit again so took as much of her in my mouth as I could and sucked hard. We both let out noises, strange ones in both cases, a mix of lust and tiredness for her, I sort of yelped as Joe slid roughly into me. The force of his thighs against mine pushed my head off Jane's muff and up over her stomach.

Joe fucked me hard and fast, clearly intent on racing to his own orgasm. Each slap of his flesh on mine seemed louder than the rest. I could feel him long and hard inside me, but was more worried about buttock-bruising than getting off myself. Joe was panting softly each time he thrust. But he was exerting such power that I could feel the breath being forced out of me. I was struggling over Jane as we screwed, trying to get my mouth back over her clit. I was a guest, after all, and the ten quid bottles of wine I'd thought of as an adequate compensation for giving me a bed, didn't seem so good now.

She solved the problem by taking my head in her arms and almost cradling me. How she did it with the full weight of two panting adults on top of her, I don't know. I was definitely joining her yoga class at the earliest opportunity. I felt Joe's hands adjust their position on my arse as he pushed hard and deep. I winced at the strength of his grip and could feel my anal bud stretching open as he squeezed. I wriggled to try and encourage his thumb to plug the hole.

Joe let out a hum that sounded as if it was coming from between gritted teeth. My knees almost gave as he leaned his full weight over me as I felt his cock spasm inside me. As his spunk surged he fell on me seemingly having lost all strength in his limbs. I tried, but failed, to hold him and slumped down on top of Jane before the pair of us fell sideways.

All I could feel as the three of us lay still, was the pressure of the couple's chests as they and my own pumped air into our lungs. I guess we all started to feel the discomfort in our limbs at around the same time. It was like being part of a giant pick-up-sticks pack. One of my legs was stuck under Jane's thighs, the other bore Joe's full weight. He rolled further off me when he felt me trying to extract it.

As Jane felt herself freed she leaned in to me and showered my face with kisses. I hugged her back with weak arms while I regained my composure. I hadn't cum, but I still felt pleasantly drained. I think the energy and passion of my two friends had sapped me too.

'I must have cum ten times.'

Jane sounded as knackered as I felt. I kissed her on the nose and felt a lank of sweat-soaked hair brush against my face.

'You sound like a teenage boy bragging to his mates down the pub.'

She managed a weak laugh.

'I'm absolutely pooped. You don't mind if I crash do you?'

She didn't wait for permission, just turned away from me and buried her head in the pillow nearest her. Joe kissed my bare bottom. I hadn't heard or felt him get out of bed, but he was clearly on his way back from the bathroom.