Old Friends, Good Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thanks, babe. You were great.'

'I still haven't sucked your cock. You owe me.'

He just kept walking round the bed, climbed in and was snoring in unison with his wife after about thirty seconds.

'And since when has it been OK to call mebabe?'

I muttered to myself. Sleep didn't come quickly, but I didn't have to wait long to enter the Land of Nod after diddling myself into a quiet orgasm. Jane confirmed the next day that I hadn't dreamed waking in the middle of the night with her gently probing my pussy with two wet fingers. In my semi-dream, she had kissed my neck and persuaded me back into unconsciousness with sweet whispers.

I awoke with a start the next morning. It took me a few seconds to register where I was and a few seconds more to remember why. It was with some trepidation that I went downstairs to the kitchen after a quick shower. Would there be regrets and recriminations? I needn't have worried. Jane was pressing my suit as I stood at the door enjoying the aroma of freshly-brewing coffee. She rushed over to hug me as soon as she became aware of my presence.

'Thank you, thank you, thank you. You were fantastic.'

I stopped her babble by bending and kissing her.

'You're not the first person to tell me that.'

We laughed.

'What do you say I postpone my return to London until tomorrow?'

She squealed her agreement.

'I'm determined to suck your husband's cock before I go.'

'He's had to go into work this morning. I'll text him to see if he can free up a window later, shall I?'

'That's do, I suppose. But I do have a couple of hours to kill before my lunch appointment.'

Jane winked at me.

'I'd already thought about that. Breakfast in bed?'