Old Guy Gets Lucky with Young Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you hot in this thing," I said reaching out and pulling down her zipper enough to expose all of her cleavage and the front sides of her breasts. She stopped me just in time, before I unzipped her whole dress. Now, with all of her cleavage and so much of her breasts exposed, she looked like a woman from 17th century.

"Well, if it will make you happy," she said with a laugh and looking down at what she was showing. "I don't mind exposing part of my breasts to you. I don't even mind you ogling my breasts, so long as you respect me by not groping my tits," she said slapping my hand away, when I reached out and grabbed a handful of her breast and gently tugged on her nipple. "If you eat all your omelet, maybe I'll give you a surprise," she said making no effort to zip up her dress.

I couldn't believe she was sitting across from me on the couch, so unabashedly exposed and immorally immodest. God, this woman is not only beautiful but playfully sexy.

"Sorry," I said, "but I have a thing for breasts and you have the biggest breasts I've ever seen in my life."

"I'm glad you like them, Ralph," she said pulling down her zipper a little more and exposing just enough of them to keep them from falling out completely and without revealing her areolas and nipples. "Is that better?" She gave me a sexy look, while watching me stare at all that she was showing.

"Yes," I said quickly eating the rest of my omelet. "There. I've eaten all my omelet. I'm ready for my surprise. What's my surprise?"

I couldn't help but feel, as if I was a little boy waiting for mommy to give me something because I was good.

"A nap."

"A nap?"

"Yeah, after sitting out in the hot sun, I could use a nap," she said with a sexy smile.

"The last thing that I want to do is sleep, especially after having just eaten," I said not believing that I was rejecting my chance to take a nap with her.

"Who said anything about sleeping," she said giving me a wink, getting up from the couch, and walking in the bedroom.

Following behind her, as if a little puppy, I watched her pull her dress above her knees to get on the bed. As if this wasn't our first time being intimate, she took my hand and pulled me down beside her. Just as we did at the beach, by her car, we kissed, only this time, with more passion. To be kissed and wanted by someone so young and so beautiful was a fantasy come true.

"Touch me," she said. "Feel my tits, Ralph."

Oh, my God. She wants me to touch her. She wants me to feel her tits. She didn't have to ask me twice. Oh, my God. I'm going to have sex with a woman more than half my age.

I felt her breasts through her dress. Feeling her breasts that were so young, so full, and so big felt like nothing else I've felt in a very long time. Her nipples were already hard and ready for me to suck. I couldn't wait to see her big tits and take them in my mouth. Yet, wanting to take my time and not rush my first experience with a woman more than half my age, wanting to show her how much of a the better lover an older man can be, it was exciting fun just French kissing her, while feeling her tits through her sundress. Then, when I felt her hand feeling my cock through my pants, she blew my mind with what she asked me next.

"Would you like me to suck your cock, Ralph?"

What? Are you kidding me? Shocked, I couldn't believe she asked me that. No woman has ever asked my permission to suck my cock, even when I dated hot to trot Cynthia Scott back in the early 70's. Would I like Maureen to suck my cock? Gee, give me a nanosecond to think about that. When I die, do I want to go to Heaven? What man my age or any age would say no to a blowjob, especially from a woman so young and so beautiful? She didn't have to ask me twice.

"Yes, I'd love for you to suck my cock, Maureen."

"Take off your pants and your shirt, but not your underwear. I'd like to feel you up against me first and it arouses me to feel a man's cock through his underwear," she said unzipping her dress and allowing it to fall to the floor.

Quickly I stripped down to my briefs, while watching her stripping naked, but for her panties.

"Wow," I said grabbing two, big handfuls of her breasts.

"Do you like them?" She looked down at my hands having a field day with her big tits.

"Like them? I love your big tits, Maureen," I said running my thumbs across her big nipples, as if they were radio knobs and I was turning up the volume, after finding the right radio frequency.

"I bet you'd like to put my big tits in your mouth and suck my big nipples," she said with a look that melted me.

If I thought it was exciting seeing and feeling her tits, while fingering her nipples, it was even more exciting to have her talk so provocatively suggestive to me.

"Yes, I would, Maureen. May I?"

Now this was a sexy game that I was having fun playing. This is the kind of sexy game that I wish my older widows would play with me, especially the richer ones.

"Yes, you may suck my tits, Ralph, so long as I can suck your big, hard prick," she said feeling and grabbing my erection through my briefs, before sticking her hand inside and taking hold of my cock.

Not only was this woman young, beautiful, sexy, and fun, but she loved talking dirty in bed. I couldn't have imagined a better bed partner.

"Oh, yes, Maureen, you can suck my cock. Absolutely."

"Then, suck my tits, Ralph. Suck my nipples. Let me feel your mouth on my tits and your tongue on my nipples," she said removing her hand from my underwear to wrap her hand around my neck and pull my head to her breasts.

Let me tell you, you've never felt a tit, until you've had a bit tit in your hand. You've never sucked a tit, until you've had a big tit and a giant sized nipples in your mouth and Maureen had two of the biggest tits and nipples I've ever seen, felt, and sucked in my life.

"Suck my tits, Ralph. Suck them," she said wrapping two big hands around my neck and smothering me with her tits.

"I love your big tits, Maureen."

"Even though I could barely get out my words, even though I couldn't breathe for a second, I didn't care. Being in tit Heaven, if I died right now, I'd die happy.

"Pull, twist, and turn my nipples. Bite my nipples, Ralph. Bite them. I love having my tits felt and sucked. Suck them, Ralph. Suck my big tits."

Definitely on the same page, this woman was as vocally sexy, as I was sexually horny. As soon as I started sucking her big tits and fingered, sucked, bit, pulled, and twisted her nipples, she stuck her hand down my underwear again and cupped my balls, before taking a hold of my cock. Then, she pulled out my cock and pushed down my underwear. Seemingly getting excited with all the attention that I was giving her tits, the more I sucked her big nipples, the faster she stroked my cock. She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Would you like me to suck you now, Ralph?"

For her to actually ask me if I wanted her to suck my cock was such a sexual tease. I loved hearing her asking my permission for her to suck my cock.

"Yes. God yes. I'd love for you to suck my cock, Maureen."

I couldn't wait for this 25-year-old beautiful redhead to suck my cock. I couldn't wait to see her looking up at me with those two, big, beautiful blue eyes and with my hard, hairy cock buried in her mouth. I was so excited to think that I was about to receive a blowjob from her. Then, just before she sucked my cock, she blew my mind with her next question.

"Would you like to cum in my mouth, Ralph?"

Oh, God help me. I just found my perfect woman. Maybe this is a generational gap thing, but do the young women today actually invite men to cum in their mouths? She made me wish I had been born thirty years ago, in 1981, instead of 1951. I can count on one hand the number of women my age who even reluctantly allowed me to cum in their mouths, never mind invited me to cum in their mouths.

"Yes. God yes. I would love to cum in your mouth, Maureen."

She moved lower on the bed and took hold of my cock and stroked me, while staring at my erection.

"May I ask a favor of you, Ralph?"

"Sure, anything, Maureen, anything," I said willing to grant her any wish to see her and watch her blowing me.

Then, I thought, what if this is a setup? Maybe this is the part where she asks me for money. For sure that would suck if she turned out to be a plus sized prostitute. A big blow to my ego, that would really suck thinking that I was having a good time with a woman more than half my age, only she wasn't sincere in her desire of wanting me but in wanting my money instead. Only she quelled my fears with her next question.

"Would it be okay if I swallowed your cum? It would make me so very happy, if you ejaculated in my mouth, Ralph, and allowed me to swallow."

Oh, fuck me. Such a sexy tease, this big, beautiful woman is determined to give me a heart attack, before she sucks my cock. Never have I ever been with such a sexual tease. Never have I ever been with a woman so comfortable with having explicit pillow talk.

"Yes, Maureen, not only do you have my permission to blow me but also you may swallow my cum," I said with a laugh.

Then, she giggled and looked up me with those big, blue eyes, while kissing and licking my erect prick. When she finally took me in her mouth, oh, my God, the realization that I was being blown by a twenty-five-year-old big, beautiful woman with enormous tits filled me with sexual excitement that I never knew I had. Better than the blowjob I received from my blonde volleyball player that I sexually fantasized about in my dream, I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming.

"Do you like watching me suck your cock, Ralph?" She removed my cock from her mouth to speak, while looking up at me with her beautiful eyes.

With such a willing and sexy lover, I now sensed that this was going to be the best sexual experience of my life and the best damn blowjob that I ever had.

"Yes, Maureen, I do. I love seeing my cock in your mouth," I said watching her lick, kiss, and stroke my cock, before taking me deeper in her mouth. After a few long sucks and a few fast strokes, she removed my cock from her mouth again to speak.

"Cum in my mouth, Ralph. Cum in my mouth. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth," she said taking me in her mouth again and really sucking me, while stroking me faster this time. "I want you to cum in my mouth," she said pulling me out of her mouth again, before planting her face in my lap. "It's been a long time, since I've had sex. It's been a long time, since a man came off in my mouth."

Long time? She's twenty-five-years-old. Unless the last blowjob she gave was when she was 18-year-old, what she thinks is a long time and I think is a long time are ages apart on the chronological scale.

"Oh, my God, Maureen. This is the best blowjob I've ever had in my life, but wait." Fearing I'd fall asleep, as soon as she blew me and I exploded in her mouth, I wanted to satisfy her first. "Wouldn't you want me to make love to you first? Don't you want me to give you pleasure, first?"

"No, that's okay, Ralph. Blowing you is pleasure enough for me."

Blowing me is pleasure enough for her? Who is this woman and where has she been all my life, that is, after she graduated high school, several years ago?

"Why not?"

"I'm a virgin."

"Virgin?"

Virgin? As if I was standing atop of her mountainous tits and calling out to her, the word virgin echoed through my mind. How can this woman, a woman who changed out of her bathing suit practically in front of me and then allowed me to have my way with her tits, a woman so skilled in talking dirty, a woman who is such a good cocksucker, be a virgin? How can this sexy BBW siren be a virgin?

"Yes, I'm saving myself for my husband."

Suddenly, I imagined a man, a powerful man, a mountainous man, a man as big as she was a big woman, appearing from out of nowhere or perhaps from out of the closet. Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum. Oh, God. I'm dead. I looked to the closet to see if I could see anything and stayed quiet for a moment to hear any sound of him.

"Your husband?"

Figuring I was somehow setup and her husband was about to burst through the front door or jump out of the closet and beat the crap out of me for having sex with his wife, I was suddenly afraid.

"Are you married?"

"No," she said with a giggle.

That was a relief.

"Are you divorced?"

"No," she said with a laugh. "I've never been married."

"Are you engaged?"

"No," she said with another giggle. "I haven't found the right man."

Okay, so far so good.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not until now," she said looking up at me.

We've been together ever since that day at the beach and I've never been happier.

"Ralph, wake up. Ralph," said the nurse, a rather large, young woman with long, flowing red hair, deep blue eyes, and freckles. "It's time for your medication."

"Aw, get the Hell away from me," I said swiping a hand in my sleep, before opening my eyes. "I was having a beautiful dream about having sex with a beautiful 25-year-old. Matter of fact, she looked a lot like you, Maureen, and was the same age as you are. Curiously, her name was Maureen, too," I said reaching up to cup her big breast in my hand through her uniform. "I must have been dreaming about you," I said with a laugh.

"Everyone dreams about me," she said with a laugh. "Go ahead, Ralph and have a feel. I don't mind. You're the sixth old man and one old woman this morning feeling my tits," she said with a hearty laugh. "Just don't touch my nipples."

"Why can't I touch your nipples?" I ran my index finger across where the impression of her big nipple bulged out her bra and uniform.

"Because my nipples are erotically sensitive, Ralph, and I'm not responsible for what I might do when aroused. Don't," she said moving my finger away from her nipple, when I continued fingering her nipple. "I don't mind you copping a cheap feel of my tit, if that will make you a less difficult patient by giving you some relief later, but please respect me as your nurse."

"Gees, Maureen, never have I felt tits as big as your tits. My wife, God rest her soul had A cup breasts," I said continuing to feel her big breasts, first one and then the other, while she leaned over me to make my bed more comfortable. "If you don't my me asking, what size bra do you wear?"

"I'm a forty-two double D, Ralph, but I suspect that I'm bigger than that, as my breasts overflow my bra and spill out at the top," she said with another laugh.

"I'd give anything to see your big tits, Maureen."

"You know I can't do that, Ralph. I'll be fired," she said still leaning over me to tuck in my sheet. At one point, her mouth was so close to my growing erection that I wished she'd lean closer down and take me in her mouth.

"C'mon, Maureen, give an old man a glimmer of happiness," I said reaching up my hand and pulling enough of the zipper down of her snow white, stiffly starched uniform to see her enormous cleavage. "Other than in men's magazines, never have I seen double D tits."

"Someone might come, Ralph," she said turning to look at the door, while I fondled her giant funbags. "Someone might see," she said looking down at all that she was showing and all that I was seeing, before looking back at me.

"No one will come in, Maureen, without knocking. It's a private room."

"I'm afraid I'll lose my license, Ralph, if someone catches me with my uniform unzipped."

"Don't worry, Maureen. If someone catches you, once I'm well enough to leave here, I'll hire you as my private nurse," I said giving her a wink and a tickle. "Ever since I was 25-years-old, I've always wanted a 25-year-old nurse."

"Okay," she said but make it quick.

Okay? Did she agree to show me her tits or did she agree to work of me as my private nurse or both?

"May I?"

She watched me stick a finger between her enormous breasts and I so wanted to fuck her with my cock, in the way that I was fucking her tits with my finger.

"Do you like big tits, Ralph?"

Do I like big tits? What man, unless his wife was flat-chested and in the room, when asked the question, would lie by saying that he didn't like big tits, especially when a big breasted woman with her uniform half unzipped was exposing her big tits to him?

"I love your big tits, Maureen," I said to her, just as I said to the Maureen in my dream.

Gradually, stealthily, I pulled down more of her zipper to expose more of her white see-through bra. As if I was pushing open a curtain to reveal a secret surprise, she allowed me to push open her uniform to expose most of her bra cups and I could clearly see the impressions her big nipples made in her shear bra.

"Just don't touch my nipples," she said again, as if she wanted me to touch her nipples and I did.

Running my palm slowly back and forth across her tits, feeling her nipples growing hard against my open hand, I fingered her left nipple, before tugging on it and twisting it erect. Then, I did the same to her right nipple.

"Gees, Maureen your nipples are huge. Let me see them. Let me touch them. Let me suck them," I said pulling down on the top left cup of her bra and exposing much of her areola.

"No Ralph, someone will catch us," she said grabbing her uniform and bunching it around her without zipping it.

"Go lock the door," I said kicking off the covers and pushing my hands down and my legs out of my pajama bottoms. Unbelievably, having not taken my morning medication, I had an erection and now wondered what the Hell it was they were giving me to keep me flaccid. My cock was the biggest I've seen it in a long time.

"Ralph! What are you doing?" Maureen walked back over to my bed and stared down at my erection. "I give you an inch and you want me to take six more," she said with a laugh.

I unzipped her uniform all the way down and reaching an arm around her waist, pulled her closer to reach my hand down to fondle her panty clad big ass.

"Show me your tits, Maureen. Let me see, touch, feel, caress, and suck those big monsters."

"Okay, but just for a minute, Ralph. I'm still making my morning rounds."

She lifted up the front of her bra and her breasts fell out, as if they were bowling balls falling out of a bowling ball bag.

"Oh, my God, Maureen. I love your big tits," I said attacking her breasts with both hands, while fingering her nipples with my fingers. "Come closer so that I can suck them."

"No, Ralph, if you suck my nipples, I swear, I'll suck your cock."

Suck my cock? Does she want to suck my cock? Is she promising to suck my cock, if I suck her nipples? There's only one way to find out what she meant by that.

"You say that as if it's a bad thing, Maureen. Lean over me, so that I can suck your nipples," I said shocked that she was doing everything I asked her to do.

I couldn't believe I was feeling and sucking nurse Maureen's giant melons.

"Oh, Ralph, that's enough. You're making me so very hot and horny," she said, as I put a hand between her legs and cupped her panty clad pussy, while lightly tracing her slit, before more forcefully applying more pressure to her bean. "Touch me. Stroke my cock, Maureen."

She grabbed hold of my cock and started stroking me.

"For an older man, Ralph, you have a harder prick than some of the younger men I've been with," she said stroking me faster.

"Suck my cock, Maureen. Suck it. I need to cum in your pretty Irish mouth."

"Yeah, I bet you'd love for me to suck your cock," she said looking down at my prick, before looking up at me.

"I would, Maureen. I'd love for you to suck my cock."

"I bet you'd love to cum in my mouth, too."

"Are you kidding me? A dream come true, I'd love to cum in your mouth, Maureen."

"I suppose you'd want me to swallow your cum, too," she said looking at me with those big, blue eyes. "Do you want me to swallow your cum, Ralph?"