Old Guy Gets Lucky with Young Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, yes, Maureen. I'd love for you to blow me, allow me to cum in your mouth, and allow me to watch you swallow."

"Okay," she said leaning down to take my cock in her mouth.

I couldn't believe my 25-year-old nurse was sucking my cock. After dreaming about it for years, I couldn't believe that my dream of bedding a young woman was finally coming true.

"Suck it Maureen. Suck it. Suck my cock, Maureen. Suck it."

"I like it rough, Ralph," she said removing my cock from her mouth to speak. "Really hump my mouth and fuck my face, while slapping my ass."

Oh, my God, this is the woman of my dreams.

"Okay, Maureen, I said putting a hand to the back of her redhead and applying pressure. "Suck my cock, Maureen. Suck it," I said lifting the back of her uniform to slap her round, full ass with my big, hard hand.

It didn't take me long to explode all that I had in Maureen's mouth. She's been my private nurse for two years this summer and I no longer have any dreams about volleyball players or BBW romance readers that Maureen cannot personally take care of herself for me.

*

Don't forget to vote. Too many readers forget to vote. If you enjoyed this contest story and want me to continue to write more of these types of stories, please vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading and voting for my story.