All Comments on 'Old High School Crush Pt. 01'

by Elkman1984

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
droogedroogealmost 8 years ago
And Now For Something Different...

And believe me, it is quite different. At the beginning of the story, I kept examining my Scotch Whisky bottle and then rereading what I had just finished reading before deciding that I had no idea what was going on but I had the distinct impression that if I persevered I would be well rewarded and so it proved to be.

If I had one complaint about this story it would be where the author decided to end the first part. I was just getting into the swing of things and the accent/brogue thing was no longer proving a distraction and at no less than the hot tub scene with both women deciding to go topless and two pairs of the most delicious sounding breasts. And what do they sound like? Try 34DD and 34F and if you haven't guessed already I am a tit man all the way.

I really enjoyed this story and I'm looking forward to reading Part Two. Please don't leave us hanging too long Elkman 1984.

One last thing I would dearly love to be educated on the brogue could you suggest some literature?

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awfull

Could have been a story but your dependence on spill cheque ( spell check) and lack of an editor killed it dead.

EG : As she got up she leaned in and kissed med

We went to bed and I slept greats

Lynn said lets just comfort her while she is herded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fine for part 1 of a first story

Relax people, yeah, a few spelling errors, but you are reading a sex story, not editing a scientific paper. Granted, way too short, but it is a start, and it looks like it can go in several interesting directions. Give the author a break and let's see how it progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
TRY READING WHAT YOU TYPE!

I've never seen so many mistakes in such a short story. Half way through the story, I gave up.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 8 years ago
Weak.

But shows promise. Really REALLY needs an editor. But still gets a 3 keep writing. But no more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
But something about Britt just pulls eat my manhood.

I luv et wen a gurl pulls eat my manhood.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 8 years ago
I had to stop reading...

too many mistakes. Don't you even read back over to see what needs correcting? And I don't mean spell check. If you do post a Pt. 02, I hope you at least get someone to proofread for you.

g912493g912493almost 8 years ago
Turn off Auto-text

It appears that you have auto-text on and its making up its own words. Looking at the errors they aren't typos because the letters on the keyboard aren't close. You really need an editor, sentence structure makes it appear the English is a second language. Writing is a good way to improve your English, but if your submitting stories, they need to be edited.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Let's see what this story will bring...

Let's see what this story will bring...2* for now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hope this ends up being a story.

Next.

shaman43shaman43almost 8 years ago
What is it with

big tits. They sag. They hurt the woman. Seems like a lot of males never got over being weaned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I couldn't get passed all the type errors in this story. My dick didn't even twitch reading this story.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Nice Introduction***

Now we wait for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What????

Your two "story" submissions were so short and boring that I can't believe Lit even approved them.... There was nothing to them, people meet fuck over, not even long enough for a flash story.....2*****

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What the fuck is this? The spelling and grammar is horrendous. You have an introduction, nothing more. It's not even a goddamn full story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous