All Comments on 'Old Ladies, Thongs, & Cookie Trays'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story.....

Loved it! Can always count on the best stories from this author!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
Perhaps the single best story of seduction on Literotica!!!

Jesus Fucking Christ!!! The single best story on Literotica!!! I need more of Edna! What I wouldn't give to be seduced and dominated like this by an older woman! EXCELLENT JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet!

Loved this one, as I always love your stories. All our awesome.

If I had something to criticize, is that the seductress always makes herself to be the best fuck, the nastiest and the dirtiest. That sets-up expectations of some kinky sex, but in the end all we get is fairly normal sex. Very active and hot sex, but nothing near what they mention of being the nastiest and dirtiest.

Just curious if we'll ever see the seductress stepping up their games into some really kinky territory. We barely even get anal as it is.

That aside, I love the way you write and always get off multiple times while reading each story/chapter.

Thanks! Hope to see more stories in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

Your story is awesome like all your stories.My proposal to you is write a story with 7 hot ladies between 55 and 70 yr old decide to go for vacations and seducimg 2 younger guys wearimg tiny bikinis,high heels and very short skirts.

C

DjeterDjeterover 7 years ago
Another Winner

This story has great dialogue and excellent pacing. Would like to see a son forced to be with his mom story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story but i think the best is still slut mommie

I honestly had a woman named Ms.Joann Huff do this to me

it would be nice if a friend or a female neice

spied on edna

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot story

Finally a new story! Thank you. Hot!! I love confident evil mature women. A real confrontation between wife and mature with a lot of humiliation and tears would have been awesome thoug. The wife can only be humiliated if she witness the homewrecking.

but still a absoluty fantastic story. thx

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 7 years ago

In many ways, you're stuff is getting a bit repetitive - but the sheer, exuberant nastiness of the sex makes up for it. I'd still like to see you concentrate more on incest stories, but this will do for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice and filthy

Good pacing. You know how to build up. I would like to suggest you put together a story featuring siblings. Sister seduces brother from wife or along those lines. In the meantime, looking forward to the stories already in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another great one! Edna is right up there with Sonya, Aisha and a number of your other great characters as my favourite.

And if we're giving suggestions: perhaps something without too much emphasis on reverse cuckolding (or cuckquean, if that's the word?). Maybe a rich kid who ends up spending daddy's money on a black stripper twice his age? Someone like Aisha, Vanessa or those two stripper neighbors...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well written (and paced)

While the "50+ years old lady"-thing is not exactly my cup of tea, your stories are allways well-written and well-paced. It was really hot to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot story, but...

You lost me at the end when a 55+ year old woman talked about getting knocked up and how she'd have babies that would look like the husband. I'm not sure why you need to go to that well in every story, but it has run dry in this one.

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonover 7 years ago
Pretty much what I expected

These stories are pretty much one thing only - sex served as hot as possible. If you're looking for plot, twist endings, character development, etc. these are not the stories for you. Expect excuse plots, the woman of the week performing lots of detailed sex acts, and by the way, she almost certainly gets pregnant because she just has to run up the score.

It's good if you like the written word to get off, but at this point, making a real story out of this is like making a meal out of cotton candy. You get exactly what you expect but that's about it.

AlnameAlnameover 7 years ago

Got to say, this is definitely one of your hotter stories. I am not really a fan of short hair, but damn Edna is hot. Would love to see more of her, maybe even a prequel of her bringing a bunch of other husbands in the neighborhood to heel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seems like the comments sat it all.. except

This was the first time I have seen on of your stories.

Wish I had them earlier.

Thanks

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Very clever storyline.

I enjoyed it. This could make an interesting Loving Wives tale. It has a lot of the same components. A loving wife, betrayal, cheating, but with a flip. It's the husband who falls for the seduction and the wife who suspects but has no proof of infidelity. The is a lot of potential drama here for a story of a young wife who loses her husband to an older woman. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This contributor clearly understands the true nature of love . . . . . . . and of romance. OMMFG!!! This is perfectly wonderful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, my dear sweet mother of CHRIST!!!!!!!!!! This is the sexiest thing ever! And I love, love, love, love, LOVE the impregnation component!! It's beautiful enough just in its own, but even more so when it's used to humiliate and crush the pathetic wife! THAT is just fucking DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Edna is such a great character. There must be many many many more stories and series centered on her and her majestic sensuality!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please give us the follow-up where Edna shares Dean with each of her old girlfriends and he knocks them all up, and they go and drop the bomb on Pam, breaking her heart and crushing her spirit and happily destroying their marriage forever, freeing him to spend more time with them, and with many many other unbelievably filthy and uncontrollably horny and shamelessly unholy bitches from their church group . . . . . even a few old married ones, with grown children of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you should continue the story. instead of just ending it by saying Edna is two months pregnant, continue it with detailed description of her giving birth to her children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Edna is a mean bitch and filthy slag and I love her completely, and wish I was owned by her the way she owns Dean. I would totally leave my wife and three children for her, and would happily cooperate in her evil and sin-soaked plans to humiliate, crush and destroy them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The way Edna wants him to breed her, and the way she expresses it, and the cold cruelty of her plan --- and the way it's all written --- is the most beautiful thing I've never read!!! You have a gift! And thank you for sharing it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God, yes., please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE!!!!!!!! GIve the world more Edna!!! AND SOON!!!!!!! Her plotting, planning and execution of the wildly depraved and painfully public humiliation of pitiable Pamela ALONE is surely worth at least a five-chapter excursion into the ever-deeper and ever-darker reaches of Edna's perverted personality. Thank you for all the beauty you create!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome.

Second chapter would be great. Suggest more high heels and destroying the wife's outfits on the female aggressors body during sex. Great variation on same themes. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg ..... This gal Edna is surely the hottest piece of ass in the long, rich history of ass!! Please give us MORE! I hope she's real and that you've been involved with her for years and years and that you two are still making illegitimate babies! GODDAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I keep waiting and hoping for another sequel, where Edna confronts Pam with irrefutable proof of Dean's betrayal --- a child, whose DNA has already been checked to establish paternity, or perhaps a vicious set-up by Edna where Pam walks in as Dean is fucking Edna in Pan's bed and telling her that he loves her MUCH more than Pam, and that he wants Edna to have ALL his children, and for Pam to NEVER get ANY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Dean never had a chance. Like idea of breaking Pam. After that train her to be a young Edna, watching her desperately working to match Edna's nastiest, eating Dean's cum out of Edna's ass and pussy. Edna can then share both Dean and Pam with her friends, using Pam as a lure to get her friends their own Dean-like lovers.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with your supporter above urging fulfillment of Edna’s promise to pass Dean to her GILF friends for more pregnancies , maybe even with all of them delivering at virtually the same time. I want to see what effect THAT would have on Pamela. Perhaps a failed suicide attempt?? OMMFG!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...