Old Mrs. Thornton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong Gordon are you all right? He didn't hear her because he was deep in thought about the cock crisis. "Gordon... Gordon is everything alright?"

"Huh, what ohh yeah I'm okay, sounding drab. I was just thinking, uhh umm, what is that over there." He failed miserably to distract her for a moment. When she looked the other way, he tried adjusting his cock's position. She turned back towards him and saw what he was doing.

In a heartbeat she knew he was horny. That made her horny too and knowing he was turned on only heightened cravings for him more. She was elated that he was turned on. It put her doubts at ease. She was happy he was 'feeling very good' and that made her want to stay with him.

"May I say something Gordon? I am not sure you'll find this appropriate but I'm telling you it anyways. She paused and remained silent for what seemed a minute, but was maybe 10 seconds. You are a very desirable man to me. You are a very sexy man and I think I love your body that much and I..." but she stopped herself cold. She couldn't continue.

"Jesus Kat, you should have finished that thought! We've come this far. Getting to know each other... hell lets go and get it over with. I'm gonna carry you up those stairs and then you can let me have sex with you."

She went into a state of sexual surprise! She lost temporary consciousness because of what he said. She couldn't regain mature composure and had to have sex with him. Pulsating like a V-8 engine, she craved every ounce of him!

"Ohhhhh yeah Gordon ohh don't do that to me! Oh what am I saying? Yes I do want sex with you. I want you to plough me under honey. How you look to me, working out, and how you've turned into a grown man, well all of that says so much to me. I'm so wet and so, so horny Gordon. I am horny for you Gordon!"

"Shit I'm horny for you too Kat. I am as horny as a well you know what I mean."

They couldn't wait to get home. She rubbed his arm and then his chest. His parent's car was gone. The coast was clear. They didn't go swimming. They ran into the house and ran up the stairs and he practically ripped off her sleeveless blouse.

Underneath was a low cut embroidered bra that emphasized her voluptuous set of tits. He couldn't get enough it seemed, but quickly she removed it. He knew he wanted to fuck her but that vision of her tits diverted his attention at first. He was mesmerized.

"I will take that as a compliment. Is that right, ohhh thank youuuuuu baby, mmmmm!"

She undid her pants and wore a matching embroidered pair of underwear. He slipped off his shirt, his shorts, and his underwear. He was naked and solid as a rock. She glanced a while at her beauty.

She gazed at his sexy form and she grabbed a hold of his cock, pushed him onto the bed, leaned over, and began sucking it off for him. Lifting it up, she went underneath and licked his sack. He moaned and groaned with pleasure. His ass moved left and right. His ass moved up and down. He groaned more. She murmured with delight as she tasted his massive membrane. He was thick enough to be considered endowed. He was more then satisfactory for her needs.

He watched her body. He watched her tits float and sway. He craved them in his hands, in his mouth, and all over his body. She was the epitome of loveliness!

She was ready and without warning she had him mount her. She smiled and said, "I love you. You are quite a man and I wanna lick you everywhere, but right now I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked a woman ever in your life."

"Like, what the fuck man, he thought, okay I'm gonna pound your ass through this mattress, if that's what you want." Then he said to her, "God damn you are sexy Kat. Anything you ask of me will be my pleasure."

He crashed into her and she wasn't wet, she was soaked. He felt like he was wading in a pool, but when he shoved himself in her, she screamed out.

"Ohh yeahhhh, cram that in me, cram it honey; just jam it!"

At first he wondered, "Isn't she being a little crude? 'Cram it, Jam it', what's up with that?"

"Ohh sweetheart you are sexy. I love you and I love watching your hulk of a body push itself into me and that cock of yours is a monster honey. You are such a man!"

She knew how to say things and what to say. She was ready to orgasm at his beckon call. "Can you cum yet? I am so ready to orgasm baby! Cum in me, let that load out now if you can."

He grunted, smiled and said, "I'm ready oh god am I ready! God you are a sexy woman!"

"Oh thank you, thank you, ohhhh yes, yess, and her eyes closed tightly, her ass tightened up, her legs stiffened, and she screamed and shouted profanities using his name. He loved hearing her sound off the profane language, but knew they were compliments.

He blew a load so hard that she reached around his bulky frame and pulled him on top of her. Resting on her after Kat orgasmed, she cooed and sighed several times.

At a loss for air, she gasped and said, "You were tremendous" and she gasped for air. "Ohhhh Gordon honey, you were beautiful and so awesome. The way you cummed inside me, ohh my god, it was erotic! You are incredible." She kissed him and snuggled him closely. She cooed more and sighed often.

"Kat, I don't know how to say I would give you this same exact pleasure as often as you called on me. Do you realize that? You are awesome and I don't know what else to say."

Snuggling on his bed, they talked intimately. Resting, she eventually grabbed his limp log. He smiled and asked, "Again?"

"Ohh I'm sure both of us shall love this. I'm sure of it."

She started to stroke him little by little. More and more he had the same erogenous feelings he had earlier. They overtook him. Slowly he murmured something or another, but she watched closely as his cock grew bigger and bigger. More and more he was aroused by her hand action.

Soon he was saying something in response to her handling him. "Ohhh yeahhh, oh shit, oh my god yes, yes oh yesss Kat! Yeah that's sweet, yeah oh yeah ohhh my god I can't believe this is oh, oh, ohhhh yeahhh! I can't believe this is happening to me!"

He couldn't believe it but she was getting him off again. This time, she was going to slip down and suck him off after he was completely hard again. He was close to that point.

Slipping her lips over it again, she began swallowing it whole. He was louder then usual. She was turned on more and more. With her ass up in the air, she sucked him off and she was very good at making him feel as if he could blow another load in her mouth.

Just as he was ready and past the point of no return, she prepared herself for another wonderful creamy white dressing pasting her mouth and throat, she thought she heard something.

She tried listening, but his door was closed and it wasn't clear if someone was in the house or not. Gary, Gordon's dad had come back. Something happened and was never clear what. Regardless, he opened the door to the room. Since Kat's car was parked in the driveway, he knew something bad was up. There she was naked and kneeling over his son sucking away at Gordon's cock.

Hearing his son moaning and calling her name out and expressing an endless love for her, he didn't know whether to walk away, interrupt in typical fatherly fashion, or enjoy her work.

Seeing as it was his son, he was appalled and yelled out.

"Get the fuck off my son and get the fuck outta my house you cunt!" He screamed at her and called her several other choice words. Then he went on a screaming tirade with his own son. Surprised, she jumped up, grabbed her clothes, covered up, and ran out.

Gordon stood up to his dad and said, "You are jealous. She's a great fuck and she fucked me instead of you. The thing is dad, she likes me actually. I'm sure she and I will do this again. Anyways why did you come home?"

"Pack your bags, get a job, and move out. No son of mine is gonna fuck a girl around here. You understand that?"

"Fuck yes I do dad, I sure do. I'm outta here, later."

His dad stomped down the stairs and Gordon changed. He packed a bag and left for Kat's house. "I'd love to lick... is she even interested now?"

12