All Comments on 'Old School, New Lessons'

by LeathermanCraig

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Texan065Texan065almost 15 years ago
Very Very Nice

That was very nice. Thank you very much. I liked it even better than my stories.

OtherSideofDOtherSideofDalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

Straight female addicted to gay stories #: }

----LOVE this one! The explanation of his teenage self’s anguish and lust for his teacher is very believable. Enjoyed every aspect of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

I love student and teacher erotic stories. With all of the descriptions, I was able to fully experience this and the pleasure was unimaginable. I really felt as if I was the student (well, grown up). This really got me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
English Boarding Schools

I found out a few years ago that I enjoyed BUGGERING the Females I Fucked, but also that, few of them were willing, and very few enjoyed it. One Mature Village Bike that I was using told me her husband was a raving POOF and suggested a threesome. I had her twice and he Blew me once and gave me his arsehole (he called it his "PUSSY") once. He was a superior fuck! A couple of days later he called me and asked if I was interested in fucking him and a friend, and we arranged to meet at the friends place that night. The friend turned out to be a cross dresser and nervously asked if that was OK? I picked him up put him on his bed and, pulling the string of his knickers to one cheek Sissy-rolled him onto my cock, sliding easily into his well reamed pussy. I had both of them twice that night, and during recovery time I like to talk to whatever sluts I'm banging, so I began by asking the classic "How did you start having sex with Men, and when were you first fucked"? They had both gone to the same small English boarding school (BS) and were civil sevants. From them and others they mentioned and I screwed, first locally, then by the web, I found that most of the guys from boarding schools became civil servants, and the following is an outline of their "PROGRESS"

They typicaly went to BS between 9 and 11 years old. Older boys would Mentor and generally "look after" younger ones in a hierachy up to Prefect, with Masters over them. None of they felt they were bullied or co-earsed into gay sex, but it was a general Peer Presure that most boys followed. Playing with their own cocks (they called them Willies), and others willies was soon learned, if not already a habit. After a couple of years, most were "mouthing willies" and being taught to Suck. Prefects (sharing in two's) had "Fags" who did small jobs (cleaning shoes and sports gear, making a warm drink etc) for them, and "Faggot" MAY have been born out of this, because most of the fags were being regularly shagged by then. Masters were also screwing them.

About 70% of the ex BS boys, now men, I contacted, were interested in some sex, after I mentioned some names known to them that I had already used, backed up by pics of my cock, by itself and in male pussies. About half of them were "happily Married" and hadn't had a cock in them for years, but were almost desperate to be active again. I had, and stil have, a FUCKING GOOD TIME!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous