Old Uncle Jack Visits Ch. 03

Story Info
Well-endowed older man gets beautiful young wife.
4.4k words
4.45
254.7k
126

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazsis1
tazsis1
376 Followers

I worked through the day, into the late afternoon. The senior members of my technical team and I got the job done and a major crisis was averted. The production line in China could resume work in a few hours.

I was, of course, very agitated all day. It was so difficult to keep my mind on the work. At home, I'd left Anna, my lovely Anna, in the hands of Uncle Jack -- a sexually aggressive bully and egotist with a cock like a horse. She was willing, of course, she had told me she wanted Jack to fuck her... but I felt that I had abandoned her, left her to the wolf. Of course I had to work, it was a crisis. But what was really more important, my work or my wife? I was leaving my wife to be fucked by another, superior, man. I couldn't get away from the. Nothing would be the same again.

So many times, my mind wandered, imagining what they were doing. At times I felt sick with anxiety and jealousy. A raw fear, a kind of panic, welled up again and again. Was I losing my wife to Jack? What would happen to us? Would she leave me? Would she want me again? Would her beautiful cunt, the centre of her womanhood, be too stretched to feel me? Of course, I was deeply, enormously excited too. I barely lost my little, steely, dripping erection all day. Showing my boy's penis to Jack had been degrading, embarrassing. But knowing my wife was in my home with Jack -- that they were fucking, becoming lovers, and that I had consented this - was mortifying humiliation of a different order. It was deeper, more shameful. I was giving up what made me a man, I was being cuckolded, allowing another man to have my wife. A former me was disappearing -- the husband, the head of the household.

At about four o'clock in the afternoon, I got another text from Anna. I excused myself and shut myself in my office. My hands shook as I opened the message. A text read: "You've got mail, with love Anna and Uncle Jack." In my inbox, on my computer, a video clip awaited me.

The shaky picture showed Anna's breasts in close-up. The beautiful pale mounds shook violently and in rhythm. The nipples were deep pink and erect, the areola almost brown. Anna was making a repetitive high sound -- part grunt, part yelp, almost a bark. It was an amazing sound, somewhere between deep joy and pain. It took me a second to work out what was happening. The realisation, hit me with a sudden rush, taking my breath away.

Uncle Jack was pounding into Anna slowly and powerfully. He was actually fucking my wife. The camera, surely our home video camera, zoomed out a little. The picture showed all of Anna's top half. Her taut stomach, twisted and strained to cushion the impact of the bone-juddering thrusts, her heavy breasts shuddered, under them her ribcage heaved to draw in enough air. Her long neck was tense, her head twisted to the side and thrown back, her beautiful, heavy-lipped mouth stretched wide open. The fringe of Anna's hair covered her eyes. She was hiding or hidden. I wanted to see her eyes so much, to see in them what Uncle Jack's huge cock was doing to her.

Jack's free hand came up and caressed her right breast. At first, he stroked gently from underneath, across the swollen nipple, until the entire tit was in his hand. Then he squeezed down hard. The flesh pressed out between the fingers, the nipple seemed to swell, to project further. Anna groaned loudly. The misshapen breast seemed to collapse, its natural shape lost. Jack's hand was a horrible clawed thing, with worn, reptilian skin, the nails rutted and slightly curved, the back of it hairy. Age always seems to show on hands. His powerful fingers were almost skeletal... Jack was like a vicious animal, assaulting my wife's beautiful body.

Anna's arms were thrown out to the side, holding onto the table edges to brace against the hammering. She was crucified on Jack's cock, lost in her own world of pleasure and pain.

The camera tilted down. It took a moment to adjust to the change of light, for the picture to reform, but there it was... his enormous cock, purple and shiny, hot looking, driving slowly in and out of Anna. It looked impossible; it looked like the fat end of a roughed-up baseball bat was battering into her mechanically. It was not human, too big, too hard, too heavy.

Jack drew back, the muscles on his hairy abdomen tensing, and threw himself forward with all his might and weight into Anna. He stayed there, grinding at her, deep inside her belly. He must have been hitting her right at the end of her cunt. Her reaction was delayed. As he thrust into her, she drew in a huge lungful of breath fast, making a whooping sound. Then, after a pause, she screamed as if she had been speared right through. Her shout of agony went on for several seconds, but trailed off into a growl, and then she was just moaning and breathing raggedly.

The camera panned up again, closing in on Anna's face until that was all I could see.

Jack's fingers held her chin and turned her face to the lens. He swept the hair from her eyes. His thumb pressed on her lips and Anna opened for it, licking it gratefully, sucking hungrily on it like puppy. He pulled his hand away, trailing the wet thumb to her breast and pulling the nipple until her breast took the shape of a cone. Anna whined again.

He was still now, resting inside Anna. Her breathing became deep and long, almost relaxed.

Anna looked straight into the camera. Her eyes were bright. She smiled a little.

"Timmy, my sweet. Your Uncle Jack has fucked me. He has made me a woman."

There was a long pause. Anna sighed, moaned, licked her lips, tried to concentrate. Her eyes closed and her head fell to the side. Jack had resumed fucking her, slowly and gently now. She gathered herself and continued in a higher voice, now, breathless, speaking quickly.

"It hurt at first... He is so deep in me, fucking huge my love. It feels completely different from you, so, so... to be filled and stretched and feel it right at the bottom... It's beautiful, Timmy... his cock is beautiful... he is beautiful... I'm his slut now, Timmy."

Then Jack started to pick up the pace, to beat into her harder and faster. She grunted and groaned, reached her arms up to him. She started to yelp again.

"Come home soon... I want you here, with us... come home, Timmy," she shouted.

In the background Uncle Jack laughed. The clip ended.

In a rush, I pulled my trousers and underwear down, I stroked my little penis hard six of seven times and came heavily on the carpet under my desk.

**********

I got home at about six in the evening. The house was quiet, and I stood inside the door for a few seconds to try to make out where Anna and Uncle Jack were. I heard nothing. There was a light on in the kitchen. As I made my way there, I heard Uncle Jack whistling some happy tune. He was standing at the counter, his back towards me, making sandwiches.

He was completely naked, the back of his short powerful body on display. His big feet were planted apart and splayed a little. From across the room, I could see the broken, dry skin on his feet and ankles, and his hooked, gray toe nails. Rising for slim ankles, the muscles on his calves bulged, defined and sinewy, like an old cyclist. The skin was blotchy with moles and blood spots. Blue veins seemed to want to burst through in places. His broad buttocks were powerful and nicely formed, but the skin sagged, leaving thin folds at the bottom, where the cheeks met the top of his thighs. His back too was strong, fanning into heavy, barging shoulders. From top to bottom, he was covered in a thin layer of wiry hair, mostly gray now. He combined ugliness and power, vigour and decay. You could see the age, the wear and tear of the years, but also the muscularity and coiled-up, low-slung brawn. The combination, or the contrast, was intoxicating. Is that what had got to Anna? Yes. That and his cock.

"Timmy, you're back!"

I nearly jumped. I was lost in thought, and hadn't notice him turn towards the fridge.

I didn't immediately reply. My attention was captured entirely by his heavy cock, swinging a little as he walked to the fridge. It was about a foot long, nearly to his knees. Its thickness varied along its length, and it looked rough to the touch -- the skin was blotchy and the tissue under the skin was uneven. The head was tinged a darker pink. It looked sore from fucking. His white pubes were a mess -- matted and sparse in places.

Uncle Jack stood there to let me stare. I was feasting my eyes on his cock for the second time today. I was breathless, so excited. Again, the shame and fear flooded through me.

"This monster has been driving Anna crazy all day, Timmy. She is a needy, gorgeous woman -- very energetic. She really likes to fuck. What a gorgeous slut you wife is. She's asleep in your bed, now. Here, take the tray. I've made enough sandwiches for three. I'll bring the drinks. Beer? After your long day at work, you deserve it."

"Yes, thanks Uncle Jack. That would be nice."

We made our way upstairs, me following a short naked old man to my bedroom for sandwiches and beer... and who knows what else. It felt like a nightmare, and it felt perfectly natural too. What would I find, what would happen? I was painfully hard in my pants.

I stood at the end of the bed. It was a mess. The sheet was heavily creased, the duvet and most of the pillows discarded on the floor.

Anna lay naked on the bed, fast asleep. She was on her front. Her left arm was flung up under the pillow, her right hand was tucked under her chin, turning her torso slightly on its side and revealing a heavy soft breast. I fixated on this breast briefly. It was the one I'd seen Uncle Jack squeeze down on hard in the video clip. It looked unharmed. Her right leg was bent, the knee pulled up.

She was ravishingly beautiful. This struck me again, but she was also soiled, used and fucked. Her hair was a terrible mess. All over her body were red marks and bruises, and love bites. There were two red and blue sores high on her shoulders. Bites, I guessed. On her back one long four-fingered scratch. Above her buttocks, there were big bruises. This must have been where Uncle Jack had held Anna tight. Her arse was a hot red all over. Had he spanked her?

With a leg bent, her cunt was slightly exposed. It looked red and raw, and viscous sperm leaked from it. There was a puddle, eight inches across, on the sheet below her.

I just stared and took in every detail. There she was. Sleeping, resting, deeply satisfied, truly fucked. Her lover was settling on the bed beside her.

Uncle Jack sat up against the headboard sipping a beer. His legs were spread again, showing himself off. Maybe with a cock like that your legs were always spread.

"Put the sandwiches down here," he indicated the bedside table. "And take you clothes off Timmy. We should all be naked in your bedroom."

I stood there for a few seconds looking at Anna. Then at Jack. He was tucking into the sandwiches now. I slowly took off my clothes.

I imagined how I must look to Jack. Slim, hairless, smooth skinned and tanned, and with the penis of a boy -- always erect and dripping, always eager. I always thought I had a good looking penis. I looked down at myself -- it's a about five inches long when erect, circumcised, slim like me, with a prominent head -- relative to the rest of it. I had a mole on the top, about half an inch below the head.

He looked at me smiling. Nothing cruel, just amused.

"Sweet, Timmy. You have a sweet body. Your Dad was built like me, but he had a penis like you. That's why your Mama liked me around. Your Dad used to leave us to fuck, and then lick your Mama clean, drink it all up -- that was his thing. He never joined us. But you, Timmy, I think you're going to join in. You want a taste of this, don't you Timmy?"

There was derision now, taunting. He was holding his cock, pointing the head at me. Jack was establishing his superiority, again, beyond all doubt.

"Yes. I do Jack."

It was a relief to say it, to admit it out loud. I smiled at Jack.

"Pull up a chair Timmy. Sit at the end of the bed. I think it's time we woke Anna up."

He shook her shoulder gently. She stirred but, didn't wake. He lent forward and slapped her arse hard. The noise was like a gunshot. Anna's head rose quickly. For a second she looked confused and angry.

"Jack!" She was groggy, whining. "Don't do that. You hurt me. Please my love."

Anna wasn't aware that I was there. Slowly, she scooted up to Jack and cuddled up to him. Her hand went to his cock immediately. She stroked her finger tips along it and then dug under it to cup his balls. Her head rested on his big barrel chest. Her tongue came out and licked his ugly, hairy nipple. She latched onto it like a hungry babe.

"Anna, Timmy's here."

She took a second to register what Jack had said. She looked to the end of the bed and sat bolt upright suddenly. Anna's arm tried to cover her breasts, and she tucked up her legs to hide her cunt.

"Timmy. Hello. You're back."

Uncle Jack burst out laughing. He offered Anna a beer.

She took in the sight of me sitting in the chair, naked and my little penis pointing straight up, wet at the tip. She smiled and relaxed, and sat back beside Jack. She laughed lightly and brought her knees up and open, giving me a clear view of her swollen, red and wet pussy.

Anna looked me in the eyes.

"Oh Timmy, my darling Timmy," she said, smiling broadly. "I've been had by a real man, Timmy."

Again, her hand reached down to Jack's cock. Now she held the head in her fist and stroked it gently.

"Look closely Timmy. At my pussy. My properly fucked up pussy. My slut's cunt -- it's really a cunt now, not a pussy."

This was a challenge. A declaration that she was a new Anna. Uncle Jack's Anna, not mine.

She tensed her abdominal and pelvic muscles, her thighs spread a little wider. As I watched, a thick stream of Jack's sperm leaked from her. She turned to Jack, reached up to wipe some crumbs from his mouth, and lent in to kiss him, lovingly and deeply and hungrily, for a long, long time. This was a shock - her voluptuous beauty and femininity, his ruined, but powerful body, old and ugly and meanly muscled, her lustrous hair, his bald dry scalp, her thick rosy lips, his thin pales lips, spittle at the edge of his mouth. Yet she was the one going after him, her hungry tongue seeking his.

**********

We sat for about an hour, chatting, eating and drinking.

Anna fussed over Uncle Jack, petting him constantly. In his presence she became the ditzy, over-affectionate girly slut -- talking dirty, touching him all over, always kissing, liking and stoking him as if he were the most adored, most loved thing in the world. She was in love or in lust, high on his masculinity, on his cock. Also, of course, she was teasing me, humiliating me, putting me in my place, showing me a side of her that I never knew.

Uncle Jack regaled us with stories of his military career, of his adventures around the world. He was definitely the centre of attention, at his charming best again. We were his cock-struck acolytes. It felt like he was the gracious host, and I was the grateful guest.

At one point, Jack asked me about my work. As I told him about the day, the crisis averted in China, Anna put her head on his chest. She brought his cock up to rest on his belly, and cupped a hand around his heavy sack, massaging gently. She started kissing and lapping at the head of his cock. I watched her, mesmerised, as I droned on about work. Anna was turning up the heat, going after that irresistible cock.

Slowly, Uncle Jack's cock bulked up and grew longer -- not by much, but it became more taught, hard. The head lifted off his belly. Anna took it into her mouth. She was working on him slowly, licking around the head, grazing him with her teeth.

I stopped talking. No-one was listening.

Anna licked at him, covering him in saliva. She knelt up, bending over him, serious about cock sucking now. She opened her mouth so wide it looked painful and pressed herself down, taking him to the back of her throat, then drew off Jack slowly. She did this slowly several times, with so much love, with determination and devotion. It was a sort of worship. He nose was flared, trying to draw in enough air. Jack's head went back and he grunted his pleasure. His heavy hand stroked her head, cleared her hair from her face so that I could see everything. He clutched a fistful of Anna's hair, took hold of her head to direct her actions, her speed, pressing her down further and further on his cock.

"Isn't she beautiful, Timmy. Isn't she great at sucking a big cock?"

This seemed to drive Anna on. She redoubled her efforts, going at him greedily, with a passion, throwing herself at Uncle Jack. Saliva drooled down his cock. Her hair was everywhere, her breathing heavy and ragged. She appeared to want to devour it, started to snort like an animal and choke on him. But she forced herself on. Jack grabbed her head and held her still on his cock. Eight, nine, ten inches of the huge thing disappeared past her stretched lips, the head of it buried deep in her throat. She couldn't breathe and her jaw was stretched so wide, it must have hurt, just impossible. For a few seconds I was scared for her, what was Jack doing? Then his hands came off her head.

Anna held still a moment. She seemed to push down on him further. Then she came off his cock in a rush. She coughed and gasped. Her face streamed with saliva and sweat and tears, but her sparkling eyes showed joy, elation.

She was in the full rush of her lust.

Urgently now, Anna straddled Jack, sitting on his horizontal cock. It lay on his stomach. It was too heavy to lift off him and stick in the air like my little penis. But I knew it was hard, absolutely rigid now. She bent down to kiss Jack hungrily on the lips. He lay there, letting her do everything, basking in her passion, as she rubbed her wet cunt up and down his cock, wetting him. Their kiss went on and on, it was deep and wet and adoring. She climbed further and further up him until her breasts were in Jack's grizzled face. He sucked and bit her, his own passion rising.

She sat up, on his chest now. She was sitting on the head of his cock now, rocking back and forth slowly, opening herself.

"Timmy, I need you to put Uncle Jack's cock in me. Is that OK my love?"

I heard every word, but I couldn't speak. In my dumb stupor, I still realised what I was doing. I had been cuckolded. My wife has taken a lover, an old man. She was consumed by him. I had allowed this, more than allowed it. I was complicit, an observer, and a participant. She wanted me, now, to help them consummate, again, their lust. In this triangle, in this situation, I was cuckolded, neutered and serving them.

I rose to my feet and I knelt by the side of the bed, in line with Uncle Jack's cock. I looked at it close up. I have never been so excited in my life. Their lust, my jealousy, my need to see them fucking, the raw power of Uncle Jack, Anna's unrestrained desire. I tried to concentrate on breathing. I had to calm down, or I would faint.

"Good, Timmy," Anna said, turning to me.

Her hand stroked my hair, gently, lovingly.

"Kiss it."

I did. Softly, I kissed Uncle Jack's cock three times. I licked quickly too. My own act of worship.

Anna giggled.

"Good boy. Now, put your face in his balls. The smell is heavenly."

Anna pressed my face there. I breathed deeply. It was musty. It smelt of man -- sweat and flesh, and urine and underneath sex, Anna's juices, and arse too. I thought I smelt wood, damp wood. It was overwhelming. Not heavenly at all. It was a strong, heavy, masculine smell. It was so, so sexy though. I had my face pressed into Uncle Jack's enormous, hairy scrotum and I was drunk on it. Anna pulled me away.

tazsis1
tazsis1
376 Followers
12