Old Uncle Jack Visits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold Jack's cock straight up. I am going to let myself down on it."

Anna stood up unsteadily on the bed. I took Uncle Jack's cock in my hands. It was hard and heavy, so solid. The skin was soft, almost silky, but underneath it was pure muscle, like rock. I looked at it closely as I stood it up under my wife. The skin was uneven, wrinkles gathered at the base amongst the heavy white hairs. I held it firmly in my right hand and ran my finger tips of my left lightly along it, really feeling it. There were little marks on the skin, maybe scars. And tiny pale spots. A little rash on one side, some redness. I was so thick. I made a circle with my hands and stroked up and down, wanking Jack. He sort of growled. I looked up, and gave him a shy smile. He winked at me, encouraging me. The top was not the widest part of the cock. It was darker, especially around the bottom edge of the head. The hood of the cock was shiny as its eye drooled. I leant forward and licked the head. It was an impulse. I needed to taste it. Then I tried to wet it as much as possible, to make it easier for Anna.

It was time.

I held the cock in one hand, and reached up to stroke Anna's arse -- a signal that Uncle Jack's cock was ready for her. Anna bent her knees until her cunt nudged the tip. Jack held up his hands on the ends of his strong arms. She grabbed them to steady herself. My wife was breathing hard as she lowered herself onto Uncle Jack. Her head was bowed, staring between her thighs. She looked solemn, serious, maybe a little scared. Apart from her breathing, there was silence. Her legs stared to shake with the strain of crouching. She had a choice; to lean on Jack's hands, or to let herself down.

Anna straightened up, aligned her back with the column below her and let gravity's pull take her down.

"Oooohh... fuck... fuck... fuck... that... aaaahhhhkkkkk... is so big..."

She shouted this at the ceiling. Her head shook from side to side. She'd broken out in a sweat. Her body glistened, breasts heaved as she struggled to with her breathing.

"Jack... Jack... Jack..."

With each intake of breath she whistled, with each exhalation she shouted almost screamed his name, again and again.

She sank down. I'd been watching her face, her shouting and had not seen the head disappear into her. Four or five inches were inside her. She was settling onto the thickest part of the cock. I looked now at her cunt. The labia was stretched hugely, thin and pale. It must have been unbearable... too, too much. It don't look human - Uncle Jack's unnatural girth entering her body.

But, slowly, Anna calmed and started breathing deeply.

"Timmy. His cock is murder. It hurts soooooo much."

Uncle Jack was watching Anna closely. He turned to me and caught my eye. He winked at me again, and then gave his hips a little jerk.

Anna screamed. She was not ready for this. Suddenly, she was not in control, Uncle Jack was.

"Stop! Pleeeeaaaaase. Jack, love, nooo.... "

Jack ignored her. He was impatient now, his lust too strong. He wanted his cock buried in my wife and he got what he wanted. He thrust up into her hard now, a series of heavy jerks. With each, Anna screamed. We conspired to against her.

Jack's arms bent and he let go of her hands so that she had no support. I strained to hold his cock straight up so that each thrust beat directly into her. Then I took my hands away. He was going all the way. Her scream became continuous. Her freed arms thrashed, as she twisted against the pain and sank and sank and sank inexorably down. Jack was unrelenting. When she hit bottom, her scream became shrill. She fell forward onto he lover. She was still screaming as she grabbed his face and kissed him, chewed on his lips.

The scream subsided and I heard her mumbled into his mouth: "Bastard, bastard, bastard."

She lifted herself, her arms either side of Jack's head as he started to stroke slowly and deeply into her.

I sat back on my heels and watched Uncle Jack fuck my wife.

[Thank you for reading. Please comment, vote and get in touch.]

[Please read earlier parts of this series. I hope they add up. Thank you for your encouragement and comments and impatience for more and occasional abuse -- it's all a key part of the fun of writing these stories. Don't hesitate to get in touch. At least one more instalment to come.]

12