Old World Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
834 Followers

All in all, I thought it was a pretty good system. It was obviously set up in such a way to protect both the girls and any clients. But more to the point, it was quite a huge revenue stream for Adam. Technically he was the sole owner, and Ruby as the madam, was in charge of the girls, but not actually an owner. She had a portion of the proceeds that the club made every month deposited into a bank account in a fake name that was linked to her. But my understanding was that she very rarely used it, only drawing on it for things like new shoes, outfits, and other luxuries. I considered that after forty years of this, she might be a very wealthy succubus, but I was too scared to ask her.

I suppose it wasn't too surprising that over the first two weeks I worked there, I ended up fucking almost all of the regular girls at least once. Cheyenne was kind of sweet on me, and on more than one occasion ended up in my bed late at night when business had been slow. I had no doubt the woman was bordering on a nymphomaniac, because if she didn't have at least one customer a night, she sought out relief after hours. From what Ruby told me, she wasn't concerned if that came from a man or a woman. Though I noticed that she avoided Malik, in favor of Adam, Estefano, or myself at the 'end' of the night.

Jessica, the other resident of the house, seemed almost the opposite. She seemed to be happy when she didn't have to service any clients. Though with huge fake tits, her beautiful face, and youth on her side, she wasn't glossed over very often when there were clients around. The one time I did fuck her, it was about a week after I'd come to the hideaway. It was after our 'lunch' meal and she simply followed me into my room, yanked my pants down and started jerking me off. Before I knew it I had her bent over my bed and was fucking her like a mad man. Afterwards she smiled and said, "Yeah, she was right, that was pretty good." Then dressed and left my room.

I ended up fucking a few of the other girls too, and I think over two weeks, I only slept alone maybe five or six times after that first night with Ruby. The succubus scared me less and less as I got to know her, and on nights when my bed was empty, she'd often ask for permission to join me. Those nights when she didn't, I knew she was with Adam.

It was all a very odd way to live, almost very incestuous in a way. Here I was, living in a house with two prostitutes, a succubus, and a mage who was my mentor, and basically it seemed like we were all just fucking each other. As I said... very odd.

Adam began schooling me as well in control of my powers. I learned first how to defend my mind against others snooping into it. That was the most important, he said nothing I did would matter if someone else could simply cause me to shut down mentally. But then after that he focused on my ability to focus and pick out details when reading someone's mind. The flood of information was too much for me, and I learned to control the flood, to turn it into a torrent, then slowly into a stream, and finally simply a single line of thought that I could manage. Before the first week was out, I was able with some difficulty to focus on a person and 'read their mind' with some effort.

After that it was work on simple suggestions. It was easier the more simple the suggestion was. The suggestion I'd given the lady on the plane was not too terribly difficult. A simple command like 'stop talking' was generally pretty easy, though with that particularly gabby woman, it had taken some effort. Some commands were so simple they barely required any effort. For example while I was working at the bar, if a client was talking to a girl while holding a drink the suggestion of 'take a drink' was almost effortless. A suggestion to 'buy the lady a drink,' was also easy, but took a little more of my willpower. If I were to suggest 'accidentally spill your drink,' to the client, he'd do it, but that took even more focus.

One time about two weeks after I'd gotten to the compound, I tried to really push it. I could tell that a client was getting ready to ask Ivette, an Icelandic blonde freelancer, to go to the negotiating room with him to settle on a price. He was holding a gin and tonic that he'd barely sipped. I thought I'd see how far I could push the suggestion and tried to get him to 'throw your drink in Ivette's face.' I could see the client tilt his head, almost as if wondering why he'd even think such a thing, but he didn't do it. So I pushed the suggestion a little harder. Nothing except for a slight tremble in the hand holding his drink and again he seemed a little confused. Finally I pushed a third time changing the suggestion to a command of 'Throw your drink in her face right now!'

Well the client seemed to almost tremble for a moment, then in a blur his hand shot up and the gin and tonic went splashing across Ivette's neck and tits. She was shocked and slapped him, while anyone around kind of laughed. I pushed to the both of them that they should forgive each other and get back to discussing the price, forgetting the perfectly understandable accident.

Not a moment or two later, Kelli, the married bartender pulled me aside, "Mike," she said softly, "Your nose is bleeding, you might want to go clean up." I reached up and touched my lip and found a trickle of thick blood there. I thanked Kelli and asked her to hold down the bar for a bit.

After cleaning up I went to see Adam, in his basement workshop of the house, and told him what had happened. He explained how that was the backlash he'd been teaching me about. My magic had created a situation where the client did something that was completely opposite of what he was expecting or thinking. He was, in his head, inches from sealing the deal with Ivette, getting ready to fuck her. So in his mind in his justification, insulting her by throwing a drink at her, would be one of the last things he'd do. But my magic made him do that, and reality lashed back against me for such brute force.

He assured me that as I grew in power it became easier and easier to do what you wanted. But that as a good general rule, you should avoid such blatant brute force like that. Then he said he didn't approve of me causing a problem for the girls at the hideaway and that I'd have to be shown a slight lesson in humility. I felt chastised but he said that I needed punishment for basically assaulting one of the girls that I should be thinking about protecting. I nodded agreement and he sat back and thought for a few minutes while he considered what would be appropriate.

"You're mostly straight, right Mike?" Adam asked me.

"Mostly?" I said, quirking an eyebrow upwards, glad they had finally grown back in along with my hair. "What does mostly straight mean?"

Adam chuckled and leaned forwards in his chair, "Well, you've never sucked a man's cock before right? You've never been fucked by a man, right?" I nodded not liking where this was going. "But, you've had group sex before. You've double teamed girls with your friends in your past life when you were younger. Heck, you even double penetrated a woman at her request. You and your friend, rubbing your cocks together, inside her pussy."

I nodded my head again, it had been a long long time ago, but what he was saying was true. "You've had gang bangs and had other men's cock's, hard throbbing ones, rub you or brush against you. Well, Mike, there's a lot of guys out there who would say that kind of stuff is pretty gay."

"What's your point Adam?" I asked, losing my patience with his line of speech.

Adam frowned and I remembered that I was the apprentice and he was the teacher. We may both look like we were in our early twenties, but this man was easily a hundred years older than me, and wouldn't take back talk. He spoke slowly, "The point is that you've made one of my employees uncomfortable, and also one of the clients that provide part of my financial security. I don't care for that, so you'll pay your penance by being uncomfortable yourself."

With that he opened a desk drawer and drew forth a black rubber butt plug. He held it out to me and I stared at it. He thrust his hand forwards, "Take it," he said angrily. "There's plenty of lube in the brothel, you'll wear it for the rest of the shift. Ruby will check at the end of the night to make sure it's still there. You'll leave it in till she removes it."

"Adam look," I said holding my hands out defensively, "I think..."

He cut me off, "You're my apprentice, you don't think, you follow directions Mike. You forced your will on someone that you shouldn't have and now you pay the price."

I shook my head, "But..."

He waved his hand and I found my voice completely gone, I couldn't speak. "Ok," he said, "I thought you came to me because you were contrite, but that's not the case. You don't realize how powerful a magic user is. You have the ability to reshape reality itself. You can bend people's wills to your own with a thought. What sort of constraints could hold you other than your own morality? What would happen if the world learned of your powers?"

He shook his head, "No, you're going to have to learn what it's like to be forced the way you did for that client."

I found my hand reaching out to take the butt plug. I tried to stop myself but realized that my body was acting without my brain's permission. My body was a puppet and I was an passenger with no control. With horror I watched as my own hand brought the plug to my mouth and licked it, then put it in my mouth. Some sick corner of my mind thanked god that the plug was at least clean, tasting only of latex. Then with one hand, I unbuttoned my jeans, and bent over.

There wasn't actually any pain as the latex rubber penetrated my asshole. Discomfort, yes, a great sense of unfamiliarity, of course, but it didn't hurt. I expected that it would, but it didn't. I stood back up and re-buttoned my jeans.

My body was once again under my control. I swayed slightly and thought about yelling at Adam or removing the plug. But I knew... knew with absolute certainty that if I did anything other than accept this penance, my next punishment would be a hundred times harsher.

Adam waved dismissively at me and turned back to his desk, "Go finish your shift, report to Ruby at the end of the night, if she thinks you're sorry, she'll remove the plug for you." I turned and left the room, walking funny with the invading latex corking my body. My face and neck were hot and I burned with shame.

One part of me knew what Adam was doing. He had been instructing me on use of my magic for the last few weeks, and I'd been a good student. But good student or no, he wanted me to be put in my place. He wanted me to understand that he was the master and I was the student. The way he took control of my body was a humiliation. It was a reminder of how much more powerful he was and how little I was. That rankled with me and did not sit well, though I was determined not to let it show.

The next few hours were absolute torture for me. Again there wasn't any pain, but I couldn't think of much else. After a while I actually found a position that I could stand where it was slightly pleasurable. I could feel the plug pressing against my prostate nicely. But the stretch of my ass was something I didn't enjoy. I just kept reminding myself that this sort of invasion was what I got for forcing an act on someone else. I wondered if that was my own thought, or a suggestion that Adam put in my mind, but realized it didn't matter. I needed to be careful with my magical powers. I couldn't use them recklessly for no reason than my own enjoyment.

The last few hours of work were always slow as most clients tended to visit before 2am. While we'd get the occasional late nighter, by the time four am rolled around, I was ready for my punishment to be over. However I hadn't seen Ruby in a half an hour, and Adam had said that she was to decide if I could remove it or not. I assumed she was with a client, and cleaned up the lounge and closed everything up. While the hideaway was technically a twenty four hour a day establishment, they found out that it wasn't cost effective to keep people around all day long. So we locked the doors and there was an intercom for people to buzz the house if they wanted to come spend money during one of the odd off hours.

After locking up and closing the place up for the morning, I looked around and said good bye to Sheena, an ebony skinned freelancer that was leaving after a long session with one of her clients. She waved goodbye and then called out, "Ruby said ya should go ta her room when yas done Mike."

"Thanks Sheena," I called out, feeling a heat under my collar again. Suddenly I felt like a little kid being called to the principal's office.

I walked to the house and found Ruby standing outside her bedroom door. She was wearing a silk robe, and I assumed nothing underneath. She traced a finger down my chest and asked, "Did you leave it in the whole time?" I nodded, there was no need to ask what, and tried not to blush. "Good, then you can go shower, remove it, and meet me back here. Just come into my room once you're clean."

I nodded again and went to shower, though her voice called down the hall behind me, "Don't bother putting clothes back on after your shower Mike, you won't need them."

Removing the plug wasn't as bad as I had been expecting. It felt odd to have it out, almost as if I'd grown used to it, and felt a little emptier, but that feeling passed in moments. I made myself ready for bed time, and then hopped in the shower to clean up. Afterwords I simply wrapped a towel around my body and returned to Ruby's room.

I'd been to Ruby's room a few times before. Not surprisingly it was done as one might expect a demoness who fed on sexual energy to be decorated. Ruby's bed was a huge king sized affair with black silk sheets. Her room was likewise pained in dark colors. At first you'd think the walls were black, but that was simply because she never lit her room well. I'd seen it once with the window shades fully open in the day time and realized they were a deep crimson. There were no electric lights of any sort in her room, but instead were scattered hundreds of candles, ready to be lit on a whim. Other than the bed, and a few small end tables that nearly sagged under the weight of all of the candles, the only other decoration the room had were mirrors. The entire wall behind the bed was wall to wall mirrors, as was the ceiling, leaving the other three walls that almost black, deep red. The carpet was a slightly lighter shade of crimson, that still looked black in the dim lighting. Her whole room was a study in dark, and with the blackout curtains on her windows, I'm sure that she felt most comfortable that way.

I heard the moaning before I even pushed the door open, so I wasn't surprised to see two women writing on the bed. The tall blonde with the curvy body, Ivette, was laying on her back, squeezing her large tits. Lower on the bed laying face down was Ruby. Ruby's face was buried between Ivette's legs, eating the blonde woman's pussy quite loudly. Ivette's hair had been pinned up in a braid around her head earlier, but it was down now, her honey colored locks spread across Ruby's dark pillows, glowing even in the dim candle light of the room. My cock stiffened almost immediately as I looked upon the erotic tableau of the two women.

Ruby looked up and smiled, wiping the back of her hand across her lips, though they still remained shiny with Ivette's juice. "Well, I figured you deserved a special reward after enduring Adam's punishment all night. Ivette was only too happy to volunteer to help after she found out that she was some how the source of your discomfort," Ruby turned to Ivette and asked, "Weren't you sweety?"

Ivette's fingers had replaced Ruby's tongue on her clit as soon as Ruby had sat up. She was rubbing her clit in firm circles and I could see that Ivette removed all the hair from her pussy, unlike Ruby's thin landing strip. "That's right baby," Ivette said her upper mid west accent faint but still there despite her attempts to get rid of it , "Come on over and let me show you how sorry I am." She scooted up on the bed, sitting with her back against the mirrored wall as she continued to play with herself.

I walked over, dropping the towel and gazing at Ivette's pretty pink pussy. Ivette had perfectly smooth labia, laser hair removal was quite popular in our town. Her inner labia, thick and engorged with her current arousal, hung lower than her outer lips. The beautiful pink lips hung down slightly, wet with her juice and Ruby's saliva, and sat crinkled invitingly. But I stood on the bed and straddled the sitting woman, presenting my clipped cock head to her eager mouth.

With no hesitation Ivette leaned forwards and began sucking on my fat cock head. Her tongue slid around the glans expertly, tickling the sensitive base as she went. I groaned and put one hand on the mirror wall to steady myself from the rush of sensations the blonde was giving me. I had just forgotten about the sensitivity of my asshole from today's punishment when suddenly I was shocked to feel sensation back there.

I groaned as Ruby pulled my ass cheeks apart and began licking my asshole. One part of me was instantly glad that I had made myself ready for bed, cleaned up, and showered before coming here. But that part of my brain was quickly lost to all reasonable thought as the dual sensations of Ivette's warm and skilled mouth on my cock and Ruby's talented tongue on my asshole drove me insane.

Ivette seemed intent on getting me to blow my load quickly, and between her and Ruby I couldn't ever hope to last long. With gusto, the blonde sucked and jerked my cock, her other hand never leaving her pussy. I don't know how long the blowjob lasted for, but I do know how it ended. I felt Ruby's tongue begin to push open the ring of my ass, and intrude into that most secret of places. I was once again reminded of the fact that the pale skinned brunette behind me was not a human as her tongue slid wetly into me far more than any normal human tongue could ever have. I gasped as the long wet tongue spread me in a way I'd never been, one hand gripping Ivette's hair.

Then Ruby's tongue touched off on a spot inside me and I literally roared. Grabbing Ivette's hair I shoved my cock into her mouth. I felt my cock head hit the back of her mouth, and she tilted her head, causing my dick to slip down into her throat. That was all I could take and my cock twitched, swelled up once, and then released.

Ivette swallowed but pulled away, my dick falling free of her mouth, she jerked my cock. Thick rope of hot white cum splashed down onto her ample breasts, coating the milky white skin and the pale pink of her large round areola.

Ruby likewise pulled away, her demonically long tongue withdrawing from my backside wetly. I could hear her licking her lips and humming pleasurably as I continued to spurt my hot spunk on Ivette's tits.

Finally I collapsed, falling to the bed on the side of Ivette. She leaned over to kiss me and I tasted the slight tang of my own spend on her lips. But I was too exhausted to care. Ruby wiggled up along the other side of me and forced my head to her before kissing me. If I'd expected an unpleasant taste, I'd have been wrong. There was only that slightly demonic taste and scent she always had, sweet and peppery. She toyed with my softening cock as we kissed, and I felt Ivette's tongue lapping at me, cleaning up every drop my cock had to give.

Finally the blonde stopped and sat up, "Are we good?" she asked. I don't know if she was asking Ruby or me, but we both nodded.

Ruby reached out and using a finger cleaned a dollop of my spunk from Ivette's large round areola. Bringing it to her lips she sighed with contentment. Then she nodded again at Ivette and said, "Use the house bathroom to clean up before you go home tonight. But before you do that, tell Cheyenne that Mike and I would like her company in about one hour. She shouldn't be asleep yet.

rhev
rhev
834 Followers