Old World Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
834 Followers

Ivette nodded and leaned back over, pressing against me to kiss my cheek one last time before sliding from the bed and scooping up some clothing. I waited till she was out of the room before turning to look at Ruby, "you and I need Cheyenee eh?"

Ruby nodded sitting up on the edge of the bed and turning to look in the mirror wall. She touched her lips as if she was fixing her makeup. I knew that wasn't the case however as Ruby was a shape changer. Her abilities as a succubus allowed her to change her shape at will, and that included cosmetic alterations like lips that would be as red as she wanted without lipstick. "You'll be ready again in an hour Mike, don't worry, and I'm especially hungry tonight."

Then she turned to me and I noticed that her eyes were red, a fierce look in her eyes. She glowered at me and I felt suddenly quite weak and powerless. Her slightly deeper voice threatened, "but before she gets here, you and I need to have a little talk."

To be continued...

rhev
rhev
834 Followers