All Comments on 'Old Wounds, New Love Ch. 03'

by CrimsonWeb

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
ROMANCE, Sometimes It Is Safe to Try Again.

All of the careful author improvements continue from the previous chapter. "I love you, Ethan, I won't lie and that statement gives me the hives..." ...Ethan turned, "It scares me more that I could love you back." I'll be reticent so as not to spoil other reader's enjoyment. Their hours of bondage sex scenes were on fire. Ethan's and Ashton's orgasms are in a unique class. They leave me speechless. Bravo. Special thanks to Crimson for the humor near the chapter end. It's my key personal phrase!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

Just beutiful

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyalmost 11 years ago

I cried! Beautiful! I loved it! 5 stars!! Can't wait for the next chapter. The story is well developed; not too fast or too slow.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 11 years ago
5***** with no reservations!!!

I love Afton's honesty in explaining how he was hurt before when he put his heart on the line. DAMN you write stupendous LOVE MAKING SCENES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF

Maybe it's me. But I hate this story. @Chest keeps saying the author is improving and I'm having to reread this monstrous mess of words to see exactly where the improvement is. And sadly I found none. It's tiring. It's just sex sex sex, through in a piece of some semblance of story, more sex. Yea, everybody happy. I cry BS.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago

I quite enjoyed this chapter and good to see they can be open as well as have intense love making. Afton's openness is refreshing and it was good to see that he was acceptable to submit too. Ethan is a surprise but I am glad to see he is accepting of it all but the ball has to drop for this to work for them both properly. He has to admit to himself and more importantly first Mary and then his family the truth and I hope Afton really does let him work with him in his business so he doesn't feel kept.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 10 years ago
Lovely

Am enjoying this but wishing they don't have to cum so many times in one session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG

You are So amazing at describing in great detail all the True Feelings of 2 Men in the throws of passion. I am very much enjoying this Hot Passionate Relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous