Old Wounds, New Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, they'd been in here three hours and he wasn't in any mood to stop. This was just the beginning.

"Letmecum. Pleaseletmecum. Pleaseletmecum," Ethan's words ran together and he babbled incoherently as Afton rode him straight into insanity.

"You want to?" Afton purred.

"Yes!" Ethan thrust up, successfully burying his cock deep.

Afton gave his balls a caress, stroking the firm mounds that burned for release. There was a spot, right between the balls and his ass that was most sensitive on a man, so he rubbed it in circular motion in time with his thrusting maneuvers on Ethan's cock. He had him violently shouting in seconds followed by sensual whimpers of relief that he had finally cum.

When Afton pulled off, a glob of it followed and landed on Ethan's groin as a reward. He smiled down at his lover, planting a kiss on his lips in gratitude. "I am going to love you, Ethan. More than you will ever know."

"Untie me. Now." He snarled.

The moment Afton had the second cuff untied, Ethan pounced, forcing Afton onto his back where he remained pinned under Ethan's muscular frame. "My turn."

Those two words had Afton so hard it hurt.

Ethan was sucking his cock before he could take another breath, swallowing him to the hilt again. The rumbling moan in Ethan's throat sent shivers of anticipation down Afton's spine, straight to his toes. Throwing his head back into the covers, he allowed himself to be loved again, devoured to the point of no return.

It felt wonderful.

Ethan worked him as he'd been tortured, brining Afton close, stopping and then beginning again. He seemed to take great pleasure in watching Afton squirm. He'd secured the hand cuffs the first time Afton tried to touch him, and laughed when his lover began to beg. Ethan liked being dominant and brought Afton the precipice again and again before allowing him to shed his desire into his thirsty mouth. Ethan swallowed every drop, sucking hard at the end to send a shock to Afton over stimulated cock.

"Can you turn over or do I have to untie you?" Ethan asked.

The question sent a thrill of desire through Afton. "I can roll over."

"Good, do it." Ethan never knew he like being this controlling before. In his previous experiences, he'd always allowed his partner to set the pace. This was a new twist that he liked.

Afton was now on all fours with Ethan lubing him again. His dick once more slipped in easily, stroking in all the way to the base. Again, he plunged into Afton while stroking his pulsating cock in his hand in time with his thrusts. When he felt Afton swell, he stopped.

This little game continued to for another hour before Ethan couldn't take it anymore and unleashed with a wild abandon, pummeling Afton with a savagery that he didn't know he had in him.

Afton exploded, screaming out with utter satisfaction as his body unloaded onto the bed. Ethan equally unloaded and kept filling his lover with wave upon wave of hot liquid.

When he pulled out, he, too, watched in fascination as a creamy white slid out of Afton to run down his thighs.

"Shit," Ethan cursed softly. "What has happened to me? I crave you."

Afton looked coyly over his shoulder at Ethan. "Untie me."

"Are you kidding me? I am just getting started," he laughed and began again, pushing back inside while stroking his lover to a hard state. "You're not the only one with stamina."

"Oh fuck," Afton mimicked Ethan's favorite line, "What have I gotten myself into?" He was laughing joyfully though, but the sound bled into a moan as Ethan drove deep.

They continued like this for hours, well into the night. It wasn't until the sun rose that Afton finally accepted that he was truly and utterly happy. Ethan was worth taking the risk of losing his heart again. Ethan was worth everything.

*

Until the next chapter! Please let me know what you thought by leaving a comment and voting

12