All Comments on 'Older Men Still Have It'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Good story -- "keep it up"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting...

Interesting story, but the action unfolds much too quickly and we don't get to know the characters very well; hardly at all. The plot is plausible, but as presented there is little tension to resolve, which lowers the reader's interest. But the sex scenes were OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE!!!

Great story, NEEDS a sequel and maybe MORE!!!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Great Story! Five

More please. Love you gift for details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

nice- oh to be one of the guys in the story-lol What a thrill that would be!

EtmeEtmeabout 7 years ago
Little dejected

When I read it was OLDER men, I was delighted....these are middle aged men, not older except in the sense of being older than she. At 84, I enjoyed it somewhat, but i consider myself "OLDER" not in the mid 50's

longshanks69longshanks69over 5 years ago
hell yeah

Very good story line, just finished this going on to the next one. Age is only in the mind. Experience and knowledge is everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

Veey hot and dirty. I liked how you and Wayne shared an instant connection at the diner, how he then passed you his number written on a napkin and you made sure he saw you type it into your phone. I especially liked how you proceeded to pleasure yourself while thinking about Wayne that night, rubbing your clit while plunging a dildo in and out of your horny pussy. Good thing he happened to call you right after you came LOL. Very forward how he pulled you in and kissed you after your first date, so you could feel his erection pressed up against you. So dirty how you wanted all those older men to fuck you at the same time. Good idea how they all wanted you to leave the high heels on. So dirty how Ken used cum from your pussy to lube up your asshole. My favorite parts were: "I was so horny when I left him. When I got home I pulled out my dildo. I could not play with my pussy fast enough. The whole-time I kept thinking about Wayne. I studied his hands tonight, you know the old saying big hands, big dick. I kept thrusting my dildo in, and out faster, and harder. I was rubbing my clit with my other hand. When I came, I called out Wayne's name."

And

"Wayne then got off the bed, flipped me over, and shoved his cock into my pussy. He grabbed my hips, and was thrusting hard. I was pushing back against him. He started going faster, and harder. I reached under myself to rub my clit. Wayne, and I came at the same time. Wayne pulled out, and crawled on the bed.

Ken looked at me, and asked me, "Can I now have your ass?"

"Yes, please I want to feel you fill my ass!" I told him.

Ken got off the bed, he but two fingers in my pussy to get some of the cum from inside, and used it to lube up my asshole. I then felt him getting ready to push into my ass. Than in one hard thrust he inserted is whole cock into my ass. I screamed.

He paused, before he got into a rhythm. I was pushing back against him. He reached under me, and was rubbing my clit.

He started talking to me, and asked, "You want me to cum in your ass?" Oh, did I ever. My coy look over my shoulder at him was all he needed.

He kept thrusting, I was building, then I had an amazing orgasm that caused me to squirt. With me cumming it tightened my ass onto Ken's cock which caused him to cum. He filled me up so much that it was leaking out of my ass.

Ken pulled out of me, and stepped back. I felt boneless, and slid onto the floor. All three of the men were looking at me with huge smiles."

So hot. Keep up the great work. You are very passionate and kinky. I jerked off so hard to this. Looking forward to reading the sequels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES