All Comments on 'Older Sister's Embrace'

by pbbj

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The false ending I loved it

Great idea with how the ending ended it was the final layer of icing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lots of spelling errors

Peak : peek

Looses : loses

Were : where

And several more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes!!!

What a dumb fuck! He could have Claire, too, if he had the dick for it. Good stuff the way his sis did him. I wouldn't have taken so long to do it with her. She probably thought the shithead was never going to get up enough nerve to do it himself. Both girls must have been gorgeous. I would eat them first, before screwing them silly. Now, that would make for an interesting evening....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

another asshole comment from dear annony the king of the cucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
About the straddling his face thang...

Loved the story; plausible; funny; sexy. It needed more editing for syntax and subject flow but the story line was solid. The ending was perfect: he found out sis orchestrated gf's hook up just as sis was working her way up his torso to press her cunny into his willing grin. Nice job, PBBJ! Nice job! Thanks!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 7 years ago
Sister may have invited old boyfriend...

BUT - Sophie made the choice to ignore her "current" boyfriend for the weeks before this happened. Sophie was gone from him long before his sister got Sophie's ex back on the scene. Besides, WHO was Sophie so interested in at the beginning of the tale? Probably her "EX"! I really think that his sister and her two friends just woke him up and made him realize that he was ALREADY on his own! Great Story - want some later chapters!

TopheedoodleTopheedoodleabout 7 years ago
Realistic, engaging, fun, and sexy!

I thought the story was really engaging. It really set the mood for the brother-sister fantasy. I felt the incest taboo was well executed. I thoroughly enjoyed it if you know what I mean... ;)

Ps. Yes, it could use some editing but no one's perfect. Nice work!

pbbjpbbjabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback and kind words. I started this story late and basically had to finish and submit it late at night to make the deadline, which is why it might be a bit worse than usual. But I've got an edit submitted now which should solve the worst stuff. Though it might take a bit of time to get accepted and updated.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 7 years ago
I don't care...

I just loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Part 2 or the sort is in order? But darn... Leaving the latter to the imagination of others... I drooled... And stayed too hard. Haha! Ooh... Part 2 would be nice... Or not... Shit! I hate it when my head can't decide. It was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

I really loved it, 5* I sure hope there is a part 2. There are enough loose ends for several more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story

Spoiled by the crap about the pill

This is story land where nothing real happons

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
sister was a bitch and created the problem

what will happen next? hope you do not end it here

WmsraubWmsraubabout 7 years ago
Lucky fucker

You can really write , did this really happen or do you have a vivid imagination? I can see this really happening in real life 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story, but needs some work.

The plot itself was good, but as others mentioned, you need an editor to weed out some of the spelling and grammar mistakes. I'd also like to see more detail/length in the sex scene. But I like the characters, and hope you do more with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep it up

I hope it doesn't end here. I wouldn't mind having them continue with their sex lives. I also wouldn't mind including one or both of her friends in a later chapter. You have a great story going. Chapter 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Add Claire to the mix. So many possibilities

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just brother and sister

I don't think this brother and sister need anyone else. Very sexy story - well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Good! 5 stars

sorry can't have a user name. First amendment rights do NOT exist here. Leftist are the most intolerant people alive. What they want I could careless about, but I'm not allowed??? Well fuck them to hell!!!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, very very well done and so HOT -- his sister most probably did set this whole scene up. Its obvious she has wanted him for a long time. So, now that they have done it they should keep doing it. Now little brother should take her and show her a few things ! Since his sister wants him maybe they can have hot sex all the time in private and she can "educate" her brother more !! Another chapter of hard sex play would be great ......... Maybe Olivia's girlfriends might want to join in at some point too ??? Thank you.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

Whew! That was HOT! I just was waiting for them to get together, Sophiesaying that she really didn't get together with Mark 'April Fools' and she was waiting for him to call her. Your way was much better! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It was hot but

The sex was a bit too easy. ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Need her friend to join

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Terrific!

I don't know why you would apologize about anything. This story was wonderful and I loved it. If there were errors in grammar or whatever I didn't notice, so involved in the story was I. Do whatever you need to do but be assured that this story, so hastily written as you explained, was absolutely excellent. Thank you so very much!

honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
nobody but them two

If you décide to add à sequel...please never add other people... just keep thé love and erotica between them two...Thank you

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
enough doubt to go around

plenty of reluctance on his part, even more confidence from her.

didn't need the invitation for Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

This is one of my favorite stories of yours! I'm so glad you came out with a new story and hope you will continue to write more amazing stories like this one.

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8almost 7 years ago
Really? You wrote that shit?

And I quote: "Wanna plug it in?"

I just caught on to your work, and am now methodically plowing thru every word. I'm in to in/tab but what I look for the most is the 80% story and style. My friend you bring both in buckets. Seriously, I'm almost snobby, but I easily put you in the company of silkstockingslover and TxTallTales. I truly hope you continue writing for years to come. Hopefully you can continue with these labors of love, and evade the pitfall of addressing the demands of your readers. (I was reading some other comments) If it's good, they'll read it. And it's all good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A very fortunate guy. If you ask me.

You wrote a real great story. Please continue with it. Always wished I had a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Whew! It took him long enough to grow a pair! Between that and being dense as a rock, hehehe! Damn!

Sister and her friends were just great! There's nothing like going out drinking and dancing with several girls, whew! Now that turned back the clock for me, heh, made me wish I was in my twenties again!!

There were a lot of grammatical errors which surprised me, but all in all I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
invitaton for Mark was the undertaker

The ex-GF wasn't required to be a skank just cause Mark showed up.

Every manufacturer tests their product before they ship it to the stores.

Sophie finally got tested. Factory fallouts like that can't even get sold to the dollar store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Rofl!! Loved the last comment! Hehehe ;).

I didn't want him there, so I fucked him! We can get past this!

Wups, just did, heh.

What's that saying... We come in peace, shoot to kill.

Lol.

Needless to say, absolutely loved it, and sis, and her girls ;)

alextasyalextasyover 6 years ago
Such a sweet and sassy turn at the end!

It was a good story up until then. That made it great!

Thank you,

-a

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Really enjoyable!

I liked this story immensely but I think you need to get someone to read through your work or at least go through it with a more critical eye. Things that bugged me were when he noticed "...she wasn't wearing a bra underneath either.." after he'd just watched her take it off. When he mentions "...defeated 3 to 2. "Best of five?" I suggested...", when in reality, that is the best of 5. And then the brothers sudden change near the end, referring to his sister as "Olive" instead of "Olivia" as she'd been called through the entire story. Maybe it was a pet name for her but it's confusing as it's not been used before and there is no explanation for the switch.

Still, 4 stars, an enjoyable tale, few mistakes and a pleasant writing style.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

I think Olivia and her brother have something much better and loving than Sophie who wants to BS her way out of screwing Mark. What does she think would happen ? Yes, this is a very hot story and they should both take it further and start screwing each other and experiencing hot sexual love too. Yes, we need more chapters please. Thanks !

FemaleFeetLoverFemaleFeetLoverabout 6 years ago
Amazing Story

Very Sly and Sexy

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 6 years ago
damn more

damn amazing story i want more, i wish i could have this with my cousin ive been in love with her for years.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
More...pwease #flutter#

A couple of minor things pulled me aside too, though I did notice him switch to Olive from time to time before they went back to the flat. Mind you the couple of Olivias I know would hate to be called Olive :)

So what if the sister set up Mark to be there, Sophia chose to talk to him, she chose to BS about being an hour away (fools stop at midday or the fooler becomes the fool), she chose "take him up on his offer" before coming into the pub to challenge Sam,

I thought Claire was going to be more of a catalyst than just the kiss in the club, but in a future episode, they may need a wing woman to cover for them.

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Nice ... 😀😀

A very sexy story, one lucky brother !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I came reading this - VERY HOT story!

I made it as far as Olivia's orgasm while he was sucking her breasts and came at that point. Your description painted a very vivid image in my mind and I could easily visualize just how hot Olivia looked when she came. That mental image pushed me over the edge and I came very hard and immediately fell asleep. When I woke up, I realized I hadn't finished reading the story. I finished and happily gave it 5 stars.

Hoping that you will write more installments. They have a lot of potential for a great relationship.

dault3883dault3883over 5 years ago
sequal

needs a sequal

writerjabwriterjababout 5 years ago
Excellent story!

Very good detail and pacing. One thing I do wonder about is the notion that a brother would hesitate and the sister was cool with it? I always thought males were the horny ones? Regardless, you’re a new favorite!

I don’t know if it needs a sequel, though one hates to say good bye to such a sexy young lady (Olivia) and what a foxy name!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
great story

please write another chapter

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999about 5 years ago
True Story

Had this happen to me but it was my sister's friend and she was much better than my ex and sexier. Thanks for the story. Just reread and had to say it. 5 STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
was a very nice story

Until it came out the sister orchestrated the break up. Sure the now ex was a cheating bitch seemingly waiting for her chance, but to have the sister be the one that set it up seemed pretty heartless towards the brother she supposedly loves.

A 4 for the story, but a -1 for that. So...average, I guess.

Subject13ASubject13Aalmost 5 years ago
Need more

It's better he found out now, her cheating on him, if he stayed with her, she would've done it more often. Olivia did the right thing. Needs more chapters.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

I disagree with anon. Olivia did her brother a big favour ending it with his girlfriend.

Sophie was boring, not really interested in sex, and probably flirting on the phone right in front of her boyfriend at the start of the story. She wasn't even drunk when she stormed off to fuck Mark... the brother dodged a bullet dumping that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Yes, Olivia asked mark to be there. That still doesn't make it her fault for Sophie cheating. Olivia didn't tell her to, she didn't put a gun to her head and tell her to fuck him. She chose to sleep with him. She did that of her own free will. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Would like to read more

Literally one of the best stories i have ever read. Deserves more than 5🌟

happybirthday22happybirthday22about 4 years ago
very good

just can't where is good. Maybe because Oliva,love?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Others have probably said it before me

But Olivia did her brother a huge favor by inviting the ex. She most likely picked up on some obvious signals from Sophie. Olivia merely provided the rope, but it was Sophie that willingly passed her head through the noose. It very much seemed like she was texting her ex and flirting with him, while her boyfriend was sitting right next to her in the beginning. I generally don't like manipulation, but in Olivia's case, I'm OK with it, because it came from a place of genuine love for her brother.

He seemed a bit dumb in believing Sophie's lame excuse for lying and being with her ex though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really Nice Sister

Every young guy should have a big sister like this! Nice story.

Quadman07Quadman07almost 4 years ago
Sophie was already cheating!

When Sophie's boyfriend texted her outside the club while he was watching her talk to Mark, her ex, Sophie stated she was still running about one hour late and told him to hang out with her friends until she got there. Was it an April Fools joke, I do not think so because at the first sign she was caught in a lie she left with Mark. Sister knew Sophie was cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

He is better off with his Sister .. Sophie was a Cheater .

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Good, well written story - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

What a good story. Kept me reading to the end. Yes he had been worked over by his sister but it was bound to happen when someone rattled his cage. Better her than someone else.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Well done. How about adding another chapter with the same characters. 5 Stars!!!

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

You should have wrote another chapter exploring if the sister really did set it up and so forth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope the author is well and alive. Would love a continuation of some sort, where he experiences conflicting feelings over his sister's machinations.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

A verry sneaky sis who helped (?) her bro get out of a stale relationship.

Very Good!

11/10 Beers!!!!!

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

Great story but the sex needed work. It would have been nice that when they called it a night her friends had fist bummed, smiled and Olivia said thanks for helping her pull it off. Then Claire would say after you two have your fun, let Kate and I join often.

As for Sophie the lieing whore saying it was only once, really she fucked her ex but it's ok she only sucked him once, took it in the ass and fucked once that night. What about all the other times they hooked up and the gang bangs with him and his friends, those don't count. Trick Sophie into thinking if she helps you'll forgive her, then video tape Mark taking Sophie's strap on up ass. Then threaten to expose them if they don't leave town or hundreds of revenge possibilities.

I'd never hookup with my sis but I feel so jealous of the lucky guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story. athe author leaves it to the reader to interpret how brother and sister go on from here. I tend to root for them and commit to each other.

To those who wish they'd become swapping fuck- buddies: Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I've got the impression that multi-chapter cluster fuck/ harem stories are numerous. Let the more romantically inclined of us let have some fun too.

rk19700rk19700over 1 year ago

Wow ! Just wow !

ManningDP69ManningDP69over 1 year ago

What's with the ending

otrebor76otrebor76about 1 year ago

Very nice story, you kept a good pace, the continuity was very good and the details you put in for characters and situation where enough for the lengh

bluesbobluesboabout 1 year ago

Great writing and story -- how about more, please?!

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

I liked it. A quick fun read. I don't recall many older sister/younger brother stories; seems the stories usually involve older bro/younger sis. Liked the plot and characters and nicely written sexy bits. 5/5*

MCRider2525MCRider25259 months ago

This was just awesome. Your writing and detail is outstanding and super sexy. So much fun to read. Please give us more! Thank you!!!!!!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki8 months ago

Still love this one, after re-reading it *again*... Wouldn't have minded a follow up...

Big sis knows best, and when it is time to get your little brother out of a relationship that is going nowhere, that's what you do! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OK so the way I see it this. Olivia wants Sam and knows Sam wants her. She knows he's in an unsatisfying relationship with Sophie. She executes a little deception to try to get her man. It works in the end. I think Olivia suspected Sophie was cheating with, or at the very least, would be tempted by her ex, which is why she arranged for him to be there. She didn't force her to cheat and I guess the way she sees it is, if she cheats, she wins; and if she doesn't, well at least her brother isn't getting cheated on (though obviously she would rather have him herself). I suspect she believed with high confidence Sophie would take the bait.

As for Sophie, there are many things we're left to speculate on:

1) She was giggling at a text at the start while with Sam. Later on, once things are made a bit clearer, I believe the intent here is to make us think she was talking/flirting with her ex via texts. How long has this been going on?

2) Was she cheating on Sam this whole time they were in a "dry spell"? Usually that's the case, but there is nothing concrete. All we know for sure is that she says at the end it was just that one time on the previous night when she said she was leaving with Mark.

3) Why did she so easily run off to cheat with her ex after a silly text argument? I think the only reason she would do this (and she was sober at the time as far as I know) is if she was looking for a way out. But then why text Sam later apologizing, saying it was only one time, and so on.

Anyway, there are too many unanswered questions here. I'll just be glad that he's not with that lying, cheating bitch and is now with someone that truly loves him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sophie was uninterested in Sam for a bit though the reasons weren't made clear (if there really were any and not just an interest in her ex). She was clearly flirting with her ex on the phone for some time now (giggling at one point while on the couch with Sam at the start while on her phone). Olivia had to have known something at least in order to know that getting Mark (Sophie's ex) to show up that night would put her to the test and likely get her to cheat and thus allow her free reign to claim Sam. And it worked as she planned. Very manipulative, yes, but I suspect she figures it's justified; if Sophie had proven her loyalty then no harm done; if not, then she gets Sam (the preferred outcome).

When Sam texted Sophie after observing her and Mark talking outside, she straight up lied to him about being there in an hour. The only realistic reason she would do this is if she was planning - or at the very least considering, and still needing time to decide - to do something with him. Then when Sam got a bit angry at this blatant lie and revealed that he saw them, she said she was basically going off to fuck him. Yeah, that seems like the right response for someone that cares about you, right? The fact that she then actually did that proves she was just a lying, cheating bitch. Though it's interesting that she then regretted it, felt all guilty, and was apologizing and wanting to still be with Sam. Fuck. Off. Olivia did the right thing. I guarantee Sophie would have cheated sooner or later, and I'm certain Olivia knew this. She saved Sam and now he's better off.

DebapuDebapuabout 1 month ago

Story premise is good, loved the way big sister took care of her Lil brother.

Would like to see if there would be any more parts of this story.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams18 days ago

That was a really hot story, and could definitely have done with another part. Could have got one of her friends to join in as well. But I don’t know if she wants to share her brother. Lol

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts10 days ago

Great story. Fun and exciting read. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Loved the fun of it. The teasing was hot and it was a nice quick read.

.

And yeah it seems like Olivia probably did pull a cheeky move, but pretty clearly she knew the kind of girl that Sophie was.

.

If I’m personally accused of cheating, my first move isn’t to cheat. It’s to prove that it’s not happening and then to be legitimately angry/upset for the unprovoked accusation. If you’re accused of murder by a detective, your first move after the questioning isn’t to kill someone. That’s insane behavior.

.

Anyway, yeah I want Sammy and Olivia to have a long term relationship because they’re cute and seem to have a very loving and sexy chemistry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous