Older Sister's Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up her red shirt with both hands, helping her getting it over her head and off of her completely. I threw the cloth next to us, to the sound of my sister's delighted squeak, and dove in.

Her breasts made two perfect globes with the help of gravity. My hands pushed them closer to each other as I grabbed her, a little too roughly at the start. I sucked on her pink, erect nipple and licked my way around her areola. I kissed and licked all over her beautiful tits, encouraged by her moans.

On an impulse I moved my lips up to hers and kissed her. Olivia accepted my kiss enthusiastically, putting one hand on my head and running it through my hair.

"Mmm. Keep going." she purred, biting her lip.

I obliged and went back to worshiping her breasts to the best of my abilities. As Olivia's moans got louder I noticed her other arm was reaching down between her legs. By the sound of it she was pleasuring herself. The thought of it was making me wild with lust.

I continued licking her stiff nipples for a moment, then moved my head up to hers again with the intention kissing her. I ended up just watching her sexy expression instead. The way Olivia kept biting her lower lip and moaned to the rhythm of her moving arm with was mesmerizing. She kept her eyes closed until I placed my own right hand on her naked stomach and slowly moved it down.

"Aah!" she gasped, instantly guessing my intention.

I smiled at her, all doubt gone from my mind. In my mind there was nothing sexier than watching a woman come, and I'd been dying to see that expression on the face of my sister. She returned my smile.

She moved her own hand out of the way, letting me feel my way around her drenched pussy. She was close already, which made my job easy.

I entered her with two digits while trying to also stimulate her with my thumb.

She squeaked, and her pretty face contorted in pleasure. She let out one long, deep moan before locking my hand in place with both arms and legs as she came. I watched her with racing pulse and amazement as she shivered in pleasure.

She eventually released her grip on me and opened her eyes.

I don't think she'd ever been quite as beautiful to me as she was in that moment. Her eyes gazed at me with more love than I'd ever seen from her, though she also seemed hesitant to meet my eyes. She looked embarrassed, which was rare for her, but at the same time happy and utterly satisfied.

Her smile slowly turned into infectious laughter.

I lay down next to her.

"Wow," she said, still breathing hard.

"Yeah," I agreed.

Olivia reached out and took my hand in hers.

We lay there for a while, silent except for our breathing.

"What now?" I asked after some time had passed.

"Mmm," Olivia purred, and got up on her side. "Now I get to take care of you."

She put a finger on my chest and slowly guided it down to my still present bulge. She traced the outline of my erection, where it strained against the fabric of my pants.

I let out an involuntary moan.

"Do you... um, really want to-" I tried, finding it difficult to find the words.

"Want to do this?" she offered. "Yeah, I do."

Olivia lay down on top of me, pushing her naked breasts against me just below my chest.

"You're not the only one attracted to your sibling," she explained.

"I admit I wasn't sure how to feel about it at first, but I've thought about it. Given it a lot of thought, in fact," she said, while slowly undoing the buttons of my shirt.

"I think you're sexy," she continued. "The fact that you're my brother just makes it sexier. I've wanted this for way too long now."

She stopped undoing my buttons and looked up at me.

"Is that okay with you?" she asked, her voice almost a whisper.

"Very okay," I answered.

She smiled at me once more, and sat up in all her naked glory.

"Well, come on then," she said, standing up and pulling me with her. "Didn't you win the bed?"

**

We both agreed on freshening up a bit first. It had been a long day with a lot of dancing and sweating after all, and I really wanted to make a good first impression.

After taking a quick shower I entered Olivia's bedroom with one of her towels around my waist.

My sister sat naked on the edge of her bed with her arms to her sides, gripping the sheets. She still looked amazing. She'd left the lights on, and seemed giddy with excitement at the sight of my half naked self.

"Sooo?" she asked, pulling her hands across the fabric of her bed sheets. "Do I get to see it?"

I walked closer to her and obediently begun unwrapping the towel, letting it fall to the floor. Olivia watched me with obvious interest.

"Mmm," she purred in appreciation as my erection was revealed.

I was relieved she seemed to like it. I'd never had any complaints, but there was always a moment of uncomfortable vulnerability involved when revealing yourself to someone new.

Olivia grabbed my dick with her hands and looked up at me with a smile.

"You have a really pretty dick," she complimented, running her fingers up and down my shaft. "I love it."

"Thanks," I said, suddenly blushing.

She leaned in and licked the tip with her tongue, making me let out an involuntary groan.

"Fuuuck!" I exclaimed, the knowledge that it was my sister's tongue getting the better of me.

Olivia giggled, her big eyes watching my reaction from below.

"Like that?" she asked, fingers still moving over my dick.

Before I could answer she took me in her mouth, moving her tongue over where her fingers had been and wrapping her lips around my shaft.

"Yes. That"-aah-"feels amazing, Olive," I assured, in between breaths.

Her wet mouth engulfing my dick felt truly amazing. The look on her face, my sister's face, increased the pleasure of it a hundredfold. She slobbered over my dick with an enthusiasm I'd never experienced. In the end, I had to pull her off of me. A moment longer and I would have come inside her mouth.

"Wait, wait," I insisted. I took the chance to breathe. "Hold on."

Olivia seemed to know what I was doing, and pulled back on her own before I orgasmed.

"Another time then," she promised, grinning at me. "I'm dying to see how this delicious cock feels inside of me."

She pulled me closer, in between her legs, and started kissing my torso. Once I felt myself calm down a bit I grabbed my sister and pushed her up on the bed.

"Ooh," she cooed with delight at being handled by me.

I climbed onto the bed after her, positioning myself between her legs once again. I pressed my erection down on her against the skin just above her pussy. She just watched me, waiting.

"I-I don't have any protection," I said, suddenly realizing that that could be a problem.

"It's okay," she assured, impatient. "Pills. It's safe."

"Okay. Okay," I said, as much to myself as a response. This was the final step. The final taboo to break, and something I wanted more than anything.

I took a deep breath, and then guided the tip of my penis along her slit to find her opening.

She gasped as I entered her. I kept watching my sister's expression as I pushed into her slowly. It changed from surprise, to joy, and finally to pleasure as I pushed deeper and deeper inside her. I felt a surge of excitement myself, at the thought of finally fucking my sister.

"God, you're beautiful," I whispered as I eventually bottomed out inside her.

Olivia responded by letting out a deep, almost primal, groan and pulling me towards her. She kissed me more violently than before, biting at my lips and exploring my tongue with hers. I began thrusting into her while kissing, picking up speed slowly.

Our moans mixed with our saliva as our bodies wrapped around and pushed into each other.

The walls of her vagina seemed to respond to my every move. The resistance I felt as I pushed into her, over and over, sent shivers of pleasure up my spine. I began stimulating her with one hand while thrusting. Her lips never left mine.

We breathed harder and moaned faster with every thrust. Until I could not longer hold back.

I came, releasing my seed into my sister with a surge of intense pleasure. Her eyes opened wide as my cum filled her and she let out a high-pitched squeak of satisfaction. Olivia grabbed hold of me tighter and let out a long drawn out groan, obviously coming herself.

We shared a long moment of euphoria, watching each other come, before we collapsed. Me on top of her.

While still inside of her I turned my sister's face back towards mine and kissed her once again.

"That was incredible, Olive," I whispered.

"It really was," she agreed, smiling warmly at me.

We fell asleep like that. Naked, sweaty and exhausted.

**

The next day was interesting. I woke up alone in my sister's bed. It took a while for my brain to remember that yesterday's events had not been a dream.

By the sound of running water, she was already up and taking a shower.

I found my phone in the pocket of my pants, which lay on a chair near the door. 4 missed calls. A bunch of messages. All Sophie.

I groaned in annoyance. I really didn't want to deal with her. It was over between us as far as I was concerned. Though things never went that easy, did they?

As I looked through the messages Olivia walked in, wearing a towel.

Hey, we need to talk.

Were are you??

We can get past this. It was only one time. I don't know what I was thinking.

And so on, the messages read. It was a mess. A mess I didn't feel like dealing with.

"Morning sexy," Olivia purred as she dropped her towel and crawled on top of the bed towards me.

"Hey," I said, instantly feeling better.

"Anything interesting?" she asked, referring to the phone.

Olivia sat down on my stomach with her knees on both sides of me. She smelled of flowery shampoo and soap.

"No," I answered truthfully, still scrolling through the messages.

"Mmm, that's too bad," she said seductively.

Olivia took my right hand away from the phone and pulled it in between her legs. I didn't resist as she took one finger and pushed it into her opening.

"Can you think of anything interesting for a girl to do with her younger brother on a Sunday?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Hmm... I'm not sure," I said, playing along.

Before I could put away my phone one of the last messages caught my eye.

It was your stupid sister's fault anyway! She was the one who told Mark to come to the pub last night. I swear I didn't want him there, she wrote, as part of a longer and mostly incoherent message.

"Did you... You couldn't have-" I started, looking up at Olivia.

"Could I have what?" she asked, without a shred of guilt in her voice.

I studied her expression carefully. Could she have set it up?

"You know what?" I said, smiling to myself. "It really doesn't matter."

I put the phone down on the nightstand and pulled my, now wet, fingers away from between her legs.

I grabbed Olivia's waist and pulled her closer to me until she was sitting with both knees on the sides of my head. I then leaned in and tasted my sister's newly-showered pussy for the first time, to the sound of her pleased giggles.