All Comments on 'Older Women Make Beautiful Lovers'

by manfromvenus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
beautiful

I can picture the lady in the story. Most of have met her but not had a chance to experience her.

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonover 14 years ago
I was married to an Older Woman

I married an Older Woman, she was ten years older then me and the best fuck that I ever had. That woman showed me that sex was wonderful and more then just push in, push push, cum and leave. We would suck each other 69 for hours. Fucking her in the mouth, then the cunt, and finish in her ass. What a wonder. I loved her and sex with her was more then any man could want. I left her because she stuck her nose in a scotch bottle and wouldn't take it out. I tried for about 5 years and she still loved the bottle so I left her. But I do miss her fucking and sucking, and more fucking. I would recommend an older woman to any man at any time. My current wife gave up sex 15+ years ago, and I sure do miss fucking. I think of my ex often, and jackoff.

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I had a similar experience with a friends mom. Her husband had passed six months prior. I knew she liked to dance and drink. Went to visit her and we danced and she offered drinks. While dancing I grabbed her petite butt and lifted her up and we kissed. She led us to her bed. She had the hairiest pussy I have ever eaten. She was hot, tight, and vocal. We fucked almost daily for six months before she passed. What a hottie that MILF was!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An awesome story

The story is superb had me hard soon. I too have always enjoyed an older women

as they know what they want and take care of their man.

oldmsufanoldmsufanalmost 6 years ago
Liked it

Think you should continue writing about your life experiences.

aneela71aneela71over 5 years ago
Nice Work

I love the details. I grew up about an hour and a half away from Santa Cruz so it was easy to put myself right in the scene in all ways

gobears85gobears85over 4 years ago

Great story. Not a lot of wasted details. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"my seven plus inch cock"

Noone cares.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous