All Comments on 'Oliver, Mary, & Lucy'

by Gently Does It

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fucking two sisters...fucking great

This story is really hot. The sisters masturbating together in the backyard is wonderfully sexy. Keep up the sex betwen this threesome, it is so good.

jongleurjongleurover 19 years ago
Hits close to home

My SIL is also very hot, and I've always dreamt of having the opportunity to do her. Maybe one day *G*

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Gotta love the sister thing...

Good story. All wifes should come equipped with sisters who like to screw bil's. Oh well.. Until that day....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmmm

Good story. Now he needs to go out and start making love to other women, since his wife does'nt want him screwing her much anymore. Also since the wife does'nt care if he makes love to her sister, that right there gives him "free" rain to make love to whom ever he wants. It tells a man that it is ok with the wife as long as you don't bother me, "have at it".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
O,M&L - OL

YOU NEED MORE STARS IN YOUR RATING 5 ARE NOT ENOUGH

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Very erotic and natural....

Are the two sisters also going to end up pregnant by Roger?

bingochalicebingochaliceover 15 years ago
Sexy as hell!

I loved this story to pieces. I don't think I've ever got quite so hard reading erotic fiction before.

Imagining my sister-in-law with my cock buried deep inside her from behind, while my wife sucks her lovely little clit is a fantasy I never knew I had.

I am eternally grateful to you for revealing it to me in such a sexy way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4 stars

and that's a lot coming from me! I rarely give more than 3 and can't remember if I have ever given 5. I really enjoyed this. I think it deserves a sequel but you don't seem to do those too often - pity! Thanks.

m222rjr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous