Olivia and Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And remember to get it wet; I don't want any discomfort. This is my first time too."

"I understand." Amanda kissed her friend's rear softly, then started to rub her finger on Olivia's pussy, making it wet. Her finger was then moved back towards the hole, where it began to apply pressure, trying to gain entrance.

"Relax, Livy, you're too tight."

"Oh, sorry." Olivia took a few deep breaths and, sure enough, she began to loosen up just enough for Amanda to slip her finger in. It went in faster than Amanda or Olivia expected, making Olivia yelp in surprise. The finger was gone in seconds, making Olivia tense back up again, squeezing down on the finger that invaded her forbidden hole.

"I'm sorry, Livy, I didn't think-"

"Twist it," Olivia said, breathing hard.

"What?" Amanda asked.

"Twist your finger in me, screw me!" Amanda laughed and obeyed her friend's wishes, twisting her finger deep inside Olivia's ass hole. "Now fuck me!" Amanda, again, obeyed, pulling her finger in and out, fucking and screwing her friend. "Oh God, my pussy! Fuck it, bitch, fuck it!" Amanda reacted without thinking, diving two fingers into Olivia's dripping wet and warm pussy.

Olivia's grip on the bed sheets increased as both her holes were drilled out by her friend. She moaned and she screamed, calling out to God, saying how good it felt. She bucked her hips and moved her ass in time to Amanda, making her get fucked twice as fast. She bit her lip as she felt her climax coming. Her grip tightened, her buttocks clenched, her eyes closed and her pussy exploded, as she was thrown into a blinding orgasm, sending wave after wave of endless pleasure through her whole body. When it all stopped, her body fell limp and she collapsed on the bed, falling on her side, feeling warn out.

"Manda... I'm... so sorry... I don't know what came over me..." she said through heavy breaths.

"Hey, hey, shh, don't worry about it; it was so cool," Amanda said as she lay down next to her friend. "Besides, I got what I wanted," she said, looking at her finger, which was glistening in the light.

"Wow, it's looks so... pretty," Olivia said, her eyes lighting up as she gazed upon the finger.

"It does. I also have a special treat for you."

"You do?" Olivia asked, smiling.

"Yep; these fingers where in your pussy." She held out her other hand, showing off her fingers, which too, glistened.

"Ooh, yum. May I?"

"Uh uh, one thing first." Amanda moved her fingers down to her own pussy, where they dragged across herself, covering them in her juices. "There you go," she said, offering her fingers out. "Now they've got a little of me on them too."

"N'aww, you're too kind," Olivia said, winking and taking the hand. She started to suck on the fingers and moaned in delight. Amanda looked at her friend, then at her other hand. The finger looked so wet.

"This had been in my friend's arse," she thought to herself. "No way am I putting this in my mouth! But this is Livy, she would be pretty offended if I didn't... ugh, I'll just do it and get it over with." Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth up and placed the finger on her tongue, then closed her mouth around it. She could taste it immediately. It wasn't horrible like she thought it would be; it was... tasty and sweet. It made her want more. She had a sudden hunger for arse now, a big hunger, and the thought of it turned her on more.

"I guess I owe you one," Olivia said, bringing Amanda out of her day-dream about arse juice.

"What?" She said.

"An orgasm, I owe you one, because you gave me one. It's only fair."

"Oh, right, yeah, of course. I'll have what you had, you know, up the bum." She winked and smiled as Olivia laughed.

"Sure thing, Manda, up the bum it is." The two girls smiled at each other, then held each other in their arms and kissed softly, lips entwined and hands stroking one another's back, helping to push their bodies together. The two were one as Olivia fell on her back, taking Amanda with her, lying down, feeling the weight of her friend on her, pressing down on her hips, her chest. She could feel Amanda's breasts on hers, squeezing them, her nipples, poking her like needles, as tongues began to swap mouths, tasting on another, as saliva passed from mouth to mouth. Hands moved to grope buttocks, gripping onto cheeks and squeezing them, pulling them apart. Amanda felt a cooling breeze pass over her tight asshole as her cheeks were spread apart. She moaned softly into her friend's mouth and started to slowly gyrate her hips. She moved her hands onto Olivia's inner thighs, where they parted them; allowing Amanda to slot in between them, meaning that she was grinding herself on her friend. Soft moans were exchanged, as clits touched and rubbed against each other. Amanda could feel hands move inwards on her buttocks, towards her hole that waited for attention. Fingers were soon in range and began to circle the little hole, making Amanda push out her rear, trying to make the finger go in.

Olivia started to kiss Amanda's neck, then her chest, then she slowly worked her way down Amanda's body, sliding down the bed underneath her, lips on skin and hands on buttocks. When her face was level with Amanda's vagina, Olivia gently blew cold air onto it, making Amanda sit on Olivia's face without realising it. She moaned softly as she felt a tongue start lapping at her, licking up the juices that dripped from her hot and wet pussy. She began to grind on the tongue that fed, trying to force it deeper into herself, but just as she was starting to really enjoy it, Olivia stopped and slipped off of the bed completely.

"Why'd you stop?" Amanda asked, turning her head over her shoulder to look at her friend.

"Because I'm suppose to be doing your rear, not your pink!" Olivia laughed.

"Well do them both! I don't care, just make me orgasm!" Amanda laughed back. Olivia nodded and watched Amanda rearrange herself, so she was on all fours, bent over, waiting to be fucked. Olivia grinned and knelt at the end of the bed, then started to run her hands up and down Amanda's inner thighs, felling them and how wet they were, from Amanda leaking. Olivia lightly kissed Amanda's left cheek as her hands moved to caress both cheeks. She used her hands to pry apart Amanda's ass and exposed the virgin hole. Olivia gazed at it, looking at how tight it was, licking her lips in anticipation. She pressed her tongue flat against the whole, getting and instant reaction from Amanda, who sighed with pleasure. Olivia started to rim Amanda, rubbing her tongue in small circles around the hole, licking it and letting salvia drip off of her tongue, making the hole wetter. She swapped out her tongue for a finger, letting it rub circles around the hole, pressing down every now and again, making Amanda moan and start to buck her hips. Olivia cupped Amanda's vagina in her other hand, her fingers on Amanda's clit, where they pressed down and started to rub. Olivia then decided that enough was enough and she pressed her finger slowly into Amanda's tight, virgin asshole. Amanda moaned loud as she was invaded, biting her lip. Olivia grinned again as she heard the noises Amanda was making, enjoying it all. She felt something wet run down her inner thigh, as Amanda's aroma filled her nose. Breathing it in, Olivia pushed her finger all the way into Amanda's ass, then moved her thumb on her other hand and started to force that into her pussy. The double penetration sent shivers down Amanda's spine. She bucked and she squeezed on Olivia's thumb and finger, as she was double fucked. Olivia looked up at the body she was pleasuring; her finger in the ass, her thumb in the pussy and fingers massaging the clit. What more could be done? Olivia didn't know, so she started to kiss around the butt cheeks as she pounded them, hearing Amanda's cried of pleasure grow louder and louder. Amanda was twitching, trusting herself onto the hands that fucked her holes, feeling her body grow close to climaxing. Olivia felt muscles in each holes start to contract and squeeze, a sign that Amanda was close to cumming. With a last great 'push', Olivia trusted her fingers into Amanda, making her cry out with pleasure as the orgasm tore throughout her body. Amanda called out Olivia's name as she climaxed, biting her lip and tensing up her body. Both holes tightened, gripping the things that invaded them, as the body fell limp and weak, collapsing in a heap on the bed.

Olivia looked down the body of her friend, panting and breathing heavily after her orgasm. Removing her finger and thumb slowly, Olivia climbed up the bed and lay down next to Amanda.

"Oh... my God," Amanda said, panting like a dog.

"Did you like that?" Olivia asked, grinning. Amanda nodded, trying to catch her breath. Olivia started sucking her thumb, tasting Amanda on it, smiling in content.

"Just look... at all the fun... we've had... so far..." Amanda said, rolling over onto her back.

"I know, it's been amazing!" Olivia laughed. "And to think, it's only midday, I'm sleeping over."

"Wonderful!" The two girls looked at each other and smiled, then laughed. "Wanna go get something to eat then?" Olivia nodded.

"Yeah, all this physical working I've done has made me rather hungry," she said with a wink. The girls giggled and slid off the bed, then made their way out of Amanda's room, down the stairs and into the kitchen, naked.

Olivia fell into a chair, sandwich in hand, as she watched the telly. She crossed her legs over; concealing what lay in-between them, and took another bite out of the bread.

"Hey Livy," Amanda said, walking in.

"What?" Olivia asked, looking 'round. Amanda stood in the doorway with a banana in her hand.

"Wanna see something cool?"

"Yeah, why not?" Olivia laughed. Amanda smiled, then opened her mouth up, then slid the banana in and down her throat, swallowing, one, two, three, four, five inches! "Ha-ha wow, you're going to make some guy real happy one day if you can do that!" Olivia laughed as Amanda gagged. Amanda pulled the banana from her throat slowly, then giggled.

"Oh no, I don't plan on using these skills on a man," she said winking.

"Is that so? Then what do you plan on doing with that talent?"

"Deep-throating the strap-on that you're going to buy."

"Ha-ha, what makes you think I'm going to buy a strap-on?" Olivia laughed.

"Well look at you; you're a different girl now, you're so dominating, unlike the shy little baby I knew only a week ago."

"So I'm the dominating one then?" Olivia said, standing up. Amanda nodded. "In that case, you're my bitch." Amanda laughed.

"Oh no, madam, I'm not your bitch. I don't belong to anyone."

"That may be true, but you're pussy's mine." Olivia winked and laughed.

"My my, you really are a sexual deviant!" The girls laughed and hugged on another, feeling the warmth from each other's bodies on theirs, smiling softly. The parted and walked over to the sofa, where they sat down and placed one arm around their friend, pulling them in tight.

"Manada..." Olivia started.

"Yes Livy."

"This might sound weird... but I love you." They looked at each other and Amanda smiled.

"Well I love you too."

"No, I mean it; I really do love you. You're my world, my everything! I can't work without you. You make my life bearable and you're always here for me. It's taken me this long to work it out, but I do love you." Olivia kissed her friend on the cheek and snuggled into her.

"Gosh, Livy, I... I don't know what to say..."

"You don't have to say anything, you just need to promise me you'll love me back and never let me go."

"Okay then, Olivia, I promise that I will always be here for you, I will help you when you need me to and I will hold you when you're down. But most of all, I will love you forever." Olivia blushed.

"Forever?"

"Forever and ever." A passionate kiss was exchanged between the two girls, who had finally realised that they were more than best friends; they were lovers.

After eating their lunch, Amanda walked off and came back with a blanket. She threw it over the two of them and snuggled up tight with her best friend. They sat there for hours, together, their naked bodies keeping one another warm under the soft fabric of the blanket. Olivia fell asleep in her friend's arms, feeling secure and loved, leaving Amanda to sit there and hold her, letting her sleep.

Olivia woke up a few hours later, feeling refreshed, yet a little lonely, because as she looked around, Amanda was no where in sight.

"Manda?" She called, sitting up and looking around the room. The curtains were drawn and the lights were dim, making the room look dark and cosy. Olivia stood up, nearly kicking over a pile of clothes laid out for her. She donned the jumper and the shorts, not wanting to over dress, then she walked around the house, trying to find her friend. She searched all over the house; bottom and top floor, yet Amanda was no where to be seen. Olivia started to get worried, that something might have happened to her, or that Amanda had abandoned her. Her fears, however, were put to rest, as only a few moments after she had started to panic, Amanda walked through the front door, clutching a small brown bag.

"Amanda!" Olivia called, throwing her arms around her friend.

"You're awake, good," Amanda said, trying to hug Olivia without crushing the bag.

"Where'd you go? I thought you'd left me..."

"I was gone five minutes to get something to eat. And I would never leave you, you know that." An apologetic kiss was exchanged between the two girls, before they led each other into the living room and sat down, opening up the bag and pulling out two bags of chips and two fillets of fish, one each.

Light conversations were made, usually following in laughter, meant that when the girls were done, they were both feeling rather happy.

"Rude question: here or the bedroom?" Amanda asked. Olivia giggled.

"Bedroom, that way we can sleep when we're done." With a wink and a laugh, they linked hands and walked up the stairs, giggling as they knew what was coming next.

They burst through the door with lips entwined, hands grasping onto flesh and clothing and furniture, anything that they could in an attempt to keep the girls together. They fell onto the bed, Amanda first, putting Olivia on top. Their lips parted as Amanda removed her blue top, but they joined again as their passion continued. Olivia undid Amanda's bra and helped to get it off, without breaking kiss. Olivia's jumper was next off, allowing them to press their naked chests together, hard erect nipples, rubbing together, making their owners gently moan in delight. Olivia felt two hands slap against her butt cheeks, gripping her through the material of her shorts, squeezing and caressing her buttocks. Olivia responded by kissing on Amanda's neck, then slowly, working her way down, until her lips were wrapped around Amanda's rock hard nipples, sucking on them, playing with them with her tongue. Amanda thrusted her chest out with a gentle moan, trying to make Olivia suck more breast. Olivia knew how much she was pleasuring her friend, so she moved her hands lower down and gripped them onto Amanda's jeans, then onto the button, unfastening them and pulling them down.

"You weren't wearing any underwear?" Olivia laughed, looking down at Amanda's naked hips and thighs.

"Naked as the day I was born," Amanda replied with a cheeky smile.

"Good girl." With a wink and giggle, Olivia removed the tight jeans and gazed at the smooth and slender legs that lay before her. She stood up, bent over and wiggled her behind in Amanda's direction, slowly undressing herself, then parting Amanda's legs gently and slotting in between them.

"Wow Amanda, you're wet already!" Olivia laughed, looking into the glistening vagina that lay in front of her face. The sweet scent drifting up her nostrils, driving her mind crazy.

"Ha-ha and you're not?" Amanda asked, looking into the shocked face of her friend, who looked up with a grin.

"Did I say I wasn't?" Amanda laughed and opened her legs a little wider, clutching onto her own breasts, waiting for that first delicate touch. Olivia took her time breathing in her friend, getting as worked up as she could, making sure that Amanda would have a feast when it was her turn. She laid her hands softly on Amanda's warm and soft thighs, tickling her with her finger tips, teasing and toying with her, making the hormones rage through Amanda's body, filling her with a lust for sex and everything that Olivia was going to do to her. She twitched and moved, to her touch and to Olivia's, filling up with sexual tension, needing to let it go.

"Just fuck me!" She shouted, the tension getting too much for her to control. Olivia smiled, understanding her friend's needs. She lifted her hands, extended a sole finger, sucked and got it wet (although there really wasn't any need to), then slid it slowly into Amanda's dripping wet pussy, making her moan and groan, feeling her hunger start to go away. A second finger entered her and began to rhythmically pound her, slowly and with a passion, as the other hand reached over and felt of the nub of her clit. Swirling on that and pounding her deep, Amanda was in a state of pure ecstasy. Her body moved and jerked about, gaining a mind of it's own, leaving Amanda's powerless as she was brought to her climax. She exploded as her body wiggled around and her muscles contracted. She came hard and all over Olivia's hand, soaking it in juices, which were quickly licked up.

Panting hard, Amanda rested a hand on her chest and watched it rise and fall with her breaths. Olivia slid up next to her and lay at her side, smiling warmly, waiting for her 'play thing' to calm down.

"Did you like that, by any chance?" Olivia laughed, giving Amanda a kiss on the cheek. A nod was all Amanda could do; her mouth dry after feeling that much pleasure. Olivia rested her hand on Amanda's and gripped it tight, looking into her green eyes with passion and love.

"I... yuv... woo" Amanda tried to say; her throat still dry.

"I love you too," Olivia said back. "Want me to wet up your throat with some of my saliva?" Amanda nodded, not wanting to talk. Olivia didn't need to hear her say it; she was going to do it anyway. Their lips once again locked and tongues dived in and out of mouths, taking saliva with them, lubing up Amanda's throat. When Olivia was satisfied, she kissed her way down Amanda's body, took a big lick of her still wet vagina and snaked her way back up. She gently gripper Amanda's jaw and opened her mouth, then dribbled all the juices that she'd collected, into Amanda's open mouth. Swallowing with haste, Amanda tasted herself and closed her eyes, enjoying the taste that her friend had bought her.

"Want to taste me now?" Olivia asked, once Amanda had finished enjoying herself.

"Oh yes please!" Amanda said with a grin, clawing her way down to Olivia's wet and hungry pussy. She wrapped her lips on her lips and sucked the life out of her, making her buck and moan, almost making her cum there and then. Olivia bit her lip and gripped the bed sheets, holding on as she was sucked dry, then had any left over juices lapped up by Amanda's tongue. Olivia had her legs forced as wide as they could, before a tongue entered her, licking her insides. Her moans got louder as the pleasure rose throughout her body. She squirmed more and wrapped her legs around Amanda's head and forced her into her pussy, holding her there and not letting go until she came, or better. Amanda knew this and started sucking and licking like never before, making Olivia cum like never before. Even as she came, Amanda was still sucking and drinking up everything that Olivia made, right down to the last drop, curing her hunger, for now. A panting and exhausted Olivia fell back into the bed, breathing heavy and seeing stars, as her whole pubic area was gently licked and lapped upon by a very horny Amanda.