Olivia and Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know.... your mouth and tongue... were that amazing!" Olivia said through breaths, trying to calm down, twitching whenever Amanda hit a sensitive spot.

"You didn't just think my mouth was for kissing, did you?" Amanda laughed, crawling up the bed and lying next to Olivia.

"Give me a minute to calm down and we'll try something fun, 'k?" Olivia said, looking across to her friend.

"Sure thing, take your time," Amanda said with a smile, stroking her own body in excitement. A few minutes passed and Olivia felt recharged and ready. She sat up and parted her legs a little, letting her pussy breathe.

"Sit opposite me and do this," she said looking at Amanda. Amanda obeyed, sitting opposite her friend with her legs open. "Put your left leg over my right." Olivia and Amanda both did this, putting them in the perfect position to scissor. "Now finger me," Olivia said, moving forwards and forcing her fingers into the soft tissue of Amanda's vagina, making her moan in both joy and pleasure. She responded by doing the same, as the two girls started to finger each other, moaning softly.

"We're going to have... a little race..." Olivia said through pants. "First to cum... loses and becomes... the other's bitch for half an hour." Amanda nodded in agreement, even pounding Olivia faster in an attempt to make her lose. Olivia did the same, not wanted to be subjected to her friend's demands.

Clits were rubbed and pussies were fucked, as the two sweaty girls both started to arrive at their climaxes. Olivia bit her lip, trying to hold on for as long as she could, but feeling the pleasure rise throughout her body, she knew it wouldn't be long now. Then Amanda cried out, her pussy leaked juices all over Olivia's fingers and her body contracted. She had cum first. She had lost. Olivia grinned, knowing Amanda was now hers for a while. She commanded Amanda to "finish her off", leading to Olivia cumming on her friend's fingers and having pulsating waves of pleasure run through her.

"Right... you... Bitch..." Olivia panted, falling to her back and untangling herself from her friend. "When I'm ready, you are going to sit in front of me and open your legs. You are then going to watch me masturbate and you are forbidden to touch yourself. Understand?" Olivia had been longing for power like this, ever since Amanda had showed her the 'lesbian way'.

"What? No touching?" Amanda protested.

"No touching, at all. Not even your perfect tits. Nothing." Olivia sat up, catching her breath and grinning. "Right then, my little slave, spread 'em. I want to see everything." Reluctantly, Amanda obeyed, as she opened her legs up and put her hands behind herself, propping her up.

"Mmm wow, you're so beautiful," Olivia said, moving her face to within licking distance of Amanda's vagina. "And you smell..." She inhaled. "...so wonderful. Ooh I could just eat you up! But I'm not going to," she said with a twisted smile, leaning back and parting her own legs, showing Amanda her own wet pussy. She saw the look of frustration on Amanda's face as she started to play with herself, touching her clit and sighing with delight.

"I bet you wish this was you, don't you?" Olivia teased, seeing Amanda's sexual tension grow. "Mmm it's so wet and juicy," Olivia said as she slid a finger into herself. She removed that finger and sucked it. "And I taste so good..." she reinserted the finger and started to drive it in and out, wondering if Amanda would be able to refrain from touching herself whilst watching her best friend cum.

One finger turned into two as Olivia dug deep into herself, occasionally pausing to tease and taunt Amanda, or to watch as her pussy dripped onto the bed.

"Oh Amanda... your body... it's so... mmm oh yeah..." Olivia got that all too familiar sensation that she knew meant her climax was near. She bit her lips and screamed Amanda's name as the sensation of cumming tore through her body, making her tense up and leak more, cumming for seconds on end, making it feel like forever. Her breathing slowed as her body fell limp, falling back onto the headboard as she tried to catch her breath.

"Did you like... your show?" Olivia asked through pants, looking at Amanda.

"Oh yeah, I loved it!" Amanda responded with enthusiasm. "Now let me cum! I'm so bloody horny!"

"Don't worry, you will do." Olivia slid down the bed so she was fully lying down and called Amanda over. "Sit on my face and I'll make you happy." Amanda didn't need telling twice; she moved fast and planted her pussy right across Olivia's mouth, giving Olivia no choice but to lick it. Her tongue licked all over the sodden pussy, lapping up all it could, before it dived into the tight hole at the base, fucking it's owner. Rather than moaning, Amanda started to purr like a cat, grinding onto her friend's face and clutching her own clit, trying to make the moment and pleasurable as possible. Olivia clenched onto Amanda's butt cheeks and parted them, sliding her finger to greet the tight hole and draw circles around it, making Amanda purr more. She forced her finger in as far as it could go, turning Amanda's purrs into moans. With her spare hand, Olivia started to finger herself, as the taste of Amanda's sweet juices turned her on and filled her with lust for more.

"Oh my God, here I cum!" Amanda cried, seconds before a powerful orgasm made her pussy explode and rain all over and in Olivia's mouth. Olivia felt muscles tighten around her finger in the ass, squeezing it as Amanda contracted with pleasure, screaming "Olivia!" Amanda relaxed and fell from Olivia's face, just as she too, came. Moaning loudly, she bucked and squirmed, until the bombardment of her senses stopped, leaving her limp and worn out.

"Shit girl..." Amanda said, panting still. "You have... a wicked tongue..." Olivia laughed.

"You should talk," she said, panting too. "Yours is amazing." They snuggled up next to each other, then kissed one another softly.

"Livy, you taste of... well, me! Ha-ha!" Amanda laughed, tasting her juices still on Olivia's lips.

"Ha-ha, I guess I do!" Olivia giggled, smiling cutely, offering her lips to her friend. Their kissing resumed as Amanda got her fill, making sure that Olivia's lips were clean by licking them and pressing her own against them. Tongues duelled and hands held one another, as the tasting session had turned into a passionate love session. Olivia broke off the kiss, getting a questioning look from her friend. She smiled reassuringly and pulled her friend so her legs hung off the edge of the bed, before Olivia stood up.

"Manda, you know I love you?"

"Of course I do. I love you too remember?"

"Well, I had a question for you..." Olivia blushed and hid her face a little.

"Ask away dear," Amanda said with a smile, taking her friend's hand in hers. Olivia knelt down in front of Amanda and with a smile and bright red cheeks, she spoke.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" The smile grew larger on Amanda's face, as she heard the question, her heart racing at the thought of being in a relationship with the girl she loved.

"Yes," Amanda said with a big smile. "Yes I will. Only if you'll be mine," Amanda laughed. The redness faded from Olivia's cheeks as she stood up, grinning ear to ear.

"Oh Manda, I love you so much!" She fell forwards into her girlfriend's arms and laid back onto the bed, cuddling each other.

"I love you too." A moment of passionate kissing ensued, as the two girls expressed their love for one another.

A passionate moment over, Amanda glanced the clock, noticing that it was nearly midnight.

"Want to go to bed now? It's late," she said, still cuddling her girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm so worn out after all that we've done today." Amanda smiled, pulled over her covers from underneath herself and threw them over the two girls. She clicked out the lamp and fell asleep in her best friend's arms.

Light poked through the open windows, finally waking up the girls, who had separated during their sleep. Moring greetings and kisses were swapped as they both, naked, climbed out of bed and walk down stairs for something to eat. After eating and drinking, Olivia shuffled up the stairs and threw on a blue v-neck and a knee length skirt, ignoring underwear altogether. She threw all her loose clothes into her bag and walked back down to greet her friend, who was sitting and waiting for her.

"Something to remember me by for when you 'get busy' tonight," Amanda said, holing out the thong that she'd worn the day before.

"Aww, how thoughtful? Thank you," Olivia said with a smile. She took it from her friend and brought it to her nose, then took a long inhale and smelt the stench of Amanda. "Mmm yummy," she laughed. She put them in her bag and smiled.

"Until we see each other again," Amanda said, holding out her arms.

"Yep," Olivia said, hugging her friend. "Oh and, get dressed, you might frighten the postman later if her sees you like that!" Olivia laughed.

"Then I guess he's going to get a fright," Amanda giggled, pulling out of the hug to apply a kiss onto Olivia's lips. Olivia returned the kiss and looked into her friend's green eyes.

"You're so naughty," she laughed. "But I love you either way."

"And I love you too. Now go on, get; you're Mum will be wondering where you've gotten to."

"Oh God, my Mum. I hope she's forgotten about the whole 'masturbating accident thing'."

"I bet she has, don't worry. And if she hasn't, feel free to crash 'round here for a couple more nights; I'm going to be alone for the next few days." A frown grew on Amanda's face, not wanting to be away from the girl she loved.

"I'll be over here everyday, I promise. I'll come 'round later if ya like."

"Nah, you stay home, get some rest. I'm sure you're going to be pretty sore after all that attention. I know I am..."

"I am a little... but I really must be off, so yeah, bye for now." Kisses were exchanged as they girls said their fair wells, as Olivia left her naked friend standing in the door way, whilst she walked home

The walk took five minutes and Olivia was home in no time, hoping to avoid her Mum. That plan, however, was thwarted, because as Olivia walked through the door; her Mother was standing right there, cleaning.

"Oh hi dear," Molly said as Olivia walked in. Olivia blushed straight away.

"Hi Mum," she replied, trying to slide away as fast as she could.

"How was your sleep-over?"

"Good."

"Good."

"Yep." The situation turned awkward, so Olivia seized her moment and left, running up to her room and closing the door behind her. Her eyes were drawn straight to the bed, which had a small piece of paper on, along with a small black box. Curiously, Olivia walked over to it and picked up the paper, then read it.

"To Livy, I know walking in on you was embarrassing and for that I'm sorry, so as an apology, I've left you this. Love Mum."

Curious as to what "this" was, she placed the note down and grabbed the box, then slowly, lifted the top up. The inside wasn't much to look at; just some silk laid out, covering up something. After removing the silk, Olivia gasped, almost dropping the box, for inside it, hidden beneath the silk, was a 6 inch silver vibrator. In silence, she lifted it out of the box and held it in her hand. It was sturdy, yet light weight, just as how she'd imagined it to be like.

"I thought that was the only thing to make up for my intrusion," Molly said from behind Olivia, having crept into her room quietly.

"Mum, it's a..."

"I know it is. I got it for you because I robbed you of your fun, so this will give you more." she walked over and gently took it from her daughter, then twisted the bottom, turning it on, making it 'hum' quietly, as she placed it back in Olivia's hand. "It's brand new; never before been used by anyone. And, let's face it, we girls have needs too! Ha-ha!"

"Oh Mum." Olivia clicked the vibrator off, put it in it's box, then placed in on her bed, then embraced her Mother. "I'm sorry I shouted at you, I was right in the middle of it and-"

"Shh, don't worry, it's fine, just maybe put something on the door knob next time to warn me, yeah?"

"Deal," Olivia laughed. Hugging her Mum tighter. "Now can you please go? I want to... err... ya know..."

"Oh, of course, yes, sure," Molly said, breaking up the hug. "I've got to go and get a few things from the shop. I'll be about 30 minutes."

"Thanks," Olivia said with a smile. She sat on her bed, next to the box, reaching for her phone from her bag, as her Mum went to leave. "Oh, Mum..." Molly turned her head.

"Yes dear?"

"Thank you, for everything." Smiles and looks of happiness were swapped, as Molly left, letting Olivia text Amanda of everything that had just happened. Just as she sent the long text, she heard the front door slam shut as her Mother left. Olivia grinned at the box and then opened it, felling the plastic toy in her hand. With a twist it buzzed into life, making her hand shake a little.

"Well my new friend," she said to the toy. "We're going to have a lot of fun together, aren't we?" She slid out of her skirt and opened her legs. She bit her lip and gasped as the vibrator make contact with her soft pussy, buzzing on her clit, almost making her cum right then.