All Comments on 'Olivia Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago
excellent

I've been hoping you'd continue this series. Thoroughly enjoyed this installment. The writing was very good, and the story of her continued downfall, cementing in her mind what she's become, was very erotic. Can't wait to see where you take this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finally! :)

That serie is great, the last 4 chapters were absolutely crazy and this new unexpected turn of event can let a lot of things happen next!

What could be great? if Olivia regained conscious about her life and has shame again, and then was forced again to fuck her dad employees or whoever she knows, but without them knowing who she is... humiliation, prostitution, and so many degradations to make her endure! :)

Thanks dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Suggestions

I really think that the new master shouldn't keep Olivia and return her back to her dad

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
some aching desire of the writer to be a part of the flesh trade industry got badly screwed up in the past?!;)) widespread female slave sell off in so many of his stories,including this!! ;))

methinks,some aching desire of the writer to be a part of the flesh trade industry got badly screwed up in the past!!;))hence the poor thing's extensive selling of female slaves a dominant part of this story of his and several others!! ;))

eazyguneazygunover 6 years ago
I loved this!!

Can you please continue this somehow? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This cannot be the end of this story

For various reasons, you should continue the story. How can this be the end. The heroine is merely surviving. She cannot be so dumb to not try to figure out a escape angle. This last guy is asking for trouble!

Another thing. The heroine character should not be mute. We should know more what she is thinking. Do you think it would be that easy for her to adapt without everyday being a nightmare of sadness, terror, boredom and anxiety? Revive her character and redeem her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More chapters please

There is much of this story yet to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is this really the end of this story?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 2 years agoAuthor

If it was you who emailed me from Litorotica, you need to send me your email address, regards Gary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7243 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Olivia Ch. 04 Previous Part
Olivia Series Info