Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Your Honor," Bogdan replied. He then looked over at Olivia briefly with a bewildered look on his face before going back into the house.

"Miss Williams, I need you to go shower. I want you nice and clean for your gynecologist appointment. Make sure you spend extra time thoroughly cleaning your cunt. You don't want to offend the doctor with any smells or excessive vaginal secretions."

"Yes, Your Honor," Olivia said through gritted teeth.

"Bogdan will lay out an outfit for you on your bed. Hurry along now," he said giving her an encouraging smack on her rear.

Olivia made her way down to the basement and entered the bathroom. She reached between her legs and grunted in discomfort as she pulled out the vaginal plug. She tossed the sticky rubber device onto the bathroom counter and got into the shower. Her hands shook as she washed her body. How on earth was she ever going to get out of this situation.

But then she realized something. She was going to the hospital where Dr. Brovachik worked. He had been the doctor to give her a check up the last time she was there. When he was checking her fertility. So he would probably be her doctor this time.

He was supposed to be helping her plan her escape. She knew that it might be tricky, but maybe she could find a way to speak to Dr. Brovachik alone. Then she could ask him if he had purchased her fake passport yet. And find out when he would be booking her train ticket and flight.

When she got out of the shower, she wrapped a towel around her body and opened the bathroom door. She saw that Bogdan was in her room putting a yellow dress, white sweater and undergarments on her bed.

"Bogdan," she tentatively began, "what you saw earlier, in Mr. Ferdorov's backyard ... I ... uh ... I'm not normally like that." Bogdan looked at her but he did not say anything. So Olivia continued. "All of those men kept touching my body. And with the pregnancy hormones and everything ... I don't know what happened ... I ... I ... I ... It's just that you've been so distant lately. And a couple of weeks ago, I thought that we were becoming friends ... or something."

"I want to be friends," Bogdan replied. "Actually," he said looking rather sheepish, "I'd prefer to be more than just friends. But then the judge locked you in that ... THING," he said angrily. "That chastity belt. I think he may have suspected that there was something between us. So he locked that device on you and now we can't have any fun."

"I know," Olivia said. "But now that I'm pregnant, maybe he won't make me where it anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Olivia said, thinking out loud, "now that I'm pregnant, no other man can get me pregnant... for now. The judge doesn't have to worry about another man fathering his child. I mean ... I can't get pregnant twice at the same time." Deep down inside, Olivia desperately hoped that she was correct. If she was no longer required to wear the chastity belt, it would make her escape from Vulmonia much easier.

"Hm, maybe," Bogdan said with uncertainty. "But I don't know ..."

"Judge Thorsky just wants to make sure that this is his baby. And since I am now carrying his child, there's literally no point in me wearing the chastity belt," Olivia reasoned.

"I suppose," Bogdan said not sounding totally convinced. He stepped closer to Olivia. He grabbed onto the ends of her bath towel and began to pull them apart. "I really hope you're right about the chastity belt," he said in a husky voice as he pulled her towel off of her, revealing her freshly washed figure. "I'd really like to have more fun like we did a couple of weeks ago," he whispered in her ear. He then brought his lips to her neck and kissed her soft skin.

"So do I," Olivia murmured. She remembered what it felt like when Bogdan had put his mouth on her womanhood. She had never experienced cunnilingus before. But she most definitely wanted to try it again with Bogdan. As he nibbled on her earlobe, she remembered how his soft wet tongue had brought her to the most pleasurable orgasm.

"The judge is waiting for you upstairs. You'd better get dressed," he said pulling away. Olivia let out a soft disappointed whine. "Don't worry," he said stroking her hair. "Who knows, maybe you're right. Maybe Judge Thorsky won't make you wear the chastity belt. Then we'll be able to continue this the next time the judge leaves for work."

He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and hurried up the steps. Olivia heavily sighed. It seemed her pleasure always got interrupted. She quickly got dressed and then headed upstairs.

"Come along now, Miss Williams. Bogdan called the hospital while you were in the shower. Your appointment is in less than half an hour," Judge Thorsky said as he guided her towards the entrance to the garage.

Olivia got into the back seat of the judge's car. Judge Thorsky slid in behind the steering wheel, shut his door and clicked the button to open the garage door. He pulled out of the driveway and soon they were headed off toward Nulmara University Teaching Hospital. The place where all of Olivia's troubles first began. But if only she could speak with Dr. Brovachik, then it might just be the solution to her problems.