All Comments on 'Olivia: The Tutor'

by caprine

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very erotic!

Love the development of the story. Noticed an inconsistency, though. "For one thing, it was the second Saturday that I came sans thong, pussy baby bare." Then, hardly fifteen minutes (?) later, " I quickly developed a fast growing wet spot in my panties and slacks."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Excellent, though I ran into the same speedbump (pantys or bare) in the story. You need to check them one last time before submitting. Remember to read every word like you have never seen the story before. Loved the plot and style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
An enjoyable read

In addition to the no panties vs. panties inconsistency all ready pointed out, I noticed several spelling, punctuation, grammatical, and etc. errors that probably would have been caught had you used a decent spelling and grammar checker to scan your writing before you submitted it. Unfortunately, you aren’t alone in making these easily avoided errors. The vast majority of the submissions to "Literotica" that I have read contain many more such errors than the ones I noticed in your otherwise well-written story.

You are a good storyteller. Keep on writing.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was a great story that you wrote about Sam and his tutor. I love how his mother went looking for a tutor for him to help them with the art of seduction with a woman. I love how the story became more part of seduction and how his sister became a part of the story to.

ProFaneProFanealmost 15 years ago
Wonderfully Provacative!

Fabulous! This is an excellent read. I delighted in your use of the language, taking the time to build characters and motivation; and then plunging down into beautifully articulate filth! Suburb.

utah_story_guyutah_story_guyalmost 15 years ago
loved it!

Very good! Enjoyed it!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why?

does she keep calling him by name? Does she think he has forgotten his name or does she think maybe there is some one else in the room and she must make certain is the one to whom she is referring?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Far Better

than most of the stories or so-called stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

average, nothing to write home about

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous