Olivia: The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

When we finally broke for air, Sam gasped out, "Oh God yes. Just like that. Exactly like that!"

Our pubic regions were still tightly mated. Neither of us made a move to change that.

"It gets better, Sam, lots better. That was just lip locking. There's lots more to 'kiss' and much, much more to do than just kiss."

"Right now, I just want another one of those hot kisses, Olivia."

"Just follow my lead, Sam."

I again melted our mouths together. Instantly, Sam opened his mouth in response and our delicious French kiss was underway. Our tongues dueled, we slobbered each other wet, and we took turns biting upper and lower lips. God but he learned fast. Just making up for lost time, I guess.

As further evidence of his fasts learning curve, Sam dropped his hands to my butt cheeks and mashed our pubic areas together even more tightly. His boner was driving me wild. My pussy was simply soaked.

Sam suddenly flinched and froze, breaking our kiss and letting slip a frightened, "Oh God. Shit."

"Sam, did you just come in your pants?"

A very red faced and embarrassed Sam replied, "Un, I, uh, yeah, I d-did."

"It's ok, Sam, it's ok. That's not at all unusual for the first time. The guy just gets overexcited and can't help himself. Now you can stay hard a long time before you can come again."

"But I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. It's Ok, Sam. Would you like to undress me?"

"Oh God."

"Take my blouse off, Sam. I'll do your shirt for you."

Sam was all fingers trying to get my buttons undone. I let him fumble and he got better as he neared the last button. I pulled his tee over his head and left him bare above the waist.

"Now my bra, Sam. Unhook it and take it off me."

For some reason, I did happen to wear a bra that day. Just meant to be, I guess. As the cups fell away in his hands, Sam wailed, "Oh my God, oh my God."

"Take them in your hands, Sam. Touch them. Oh, yes. Squeeze them, just like that. Oh, more, Sam, more. Rub my nipples Sam, twist them with your thumb and finger. Oh God, yes, like that. More. Kiss them Sam, suck my nipples, suck them hard."

Sam's mouth was busy with one boob, his hand with the other. Without being told, he would switch back and forth between boobs. Like I said, he learned fast.

"Alright, Sam, kiss me again. Here, on my mouth--kiss me."

A volcanic French kiss resulted, a very good one at that. Sam broke that kiss and dropped to my ear, jaw, and neck. He sure hit the right buttons. Instinct, I guess. I sure didn't tell him what to do. I for sure didn't tell him to quit, either!

"The pants, Sam, take off my slacks and thong."

"Oh my God. Oh my God," was still all he could say as my baby-bald pussy came into his view.

"Kiss it Sam, kiss my pussy. Lick it. Suck my clit. Right there, that's my clit."

All I could do was moan as Sam did my bidding--moan and thoroughly wet his face with my pussy juice. He was really good with his tongue, for a beginner.

"Lick the whole crevice, Sam, butt hole to clit. Keep doing it. OOHHH, God yes, just like that. More, Sam, moorrrrre."

Sam just grunted and then started humming. My God, that pushed me over the edge into a shuddering climax. Sam jerked his head up in alarm.

"Oh God, Olivia, I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, Sam, funny man, I just had one hell of a climax. That Sam is what's supposed to happen if a guy is good at his beaver diving. You're good, especially for a first timer."

Sam still had his pants on. I pulled him up so I could unbuckle his belt and slide down his pants and boxers. The huge cock that jumped in my face was far from pornographic proportions, but it certainly qualified as a damned fine fuck tool. God, it was a beautiful thing, pulsing with anticipation and drooling precum.

It took but a moment for me to push Sam back onto his ass on the bed and for me to kneel in front of him. Lustfully gazing at the object of my desire, I dropped my mouth over his cockhead and grabbed his shaft with one hand. Suck and jack was the name of the game.

"Oh MY GOD. Oh My God," over and over was all Sam could say--well, that and some very deep growls of pleasure.

Too soon, Sam shot his second wad, this time into my mouth. I briefly choked, but managed to swallow it all. I continued to jack Sam's cock to get it hard again while he played with my tits. Once I had another magnificent boner on him, I gave him new orders.

"Ok, Sam, stay your back and get in the middle of the bed. I want to ride you cowgirl style. You can keep playing with my tits while I do."

I knee-walked my way over Sam's legs to his crotch. I was way too wet to need any further stimulation. I grabbed his cock and lowered my body down. His eyes were mesmerized by the slow progress of his dick parting my pussy folds as he watched it slowly disappear into my tunnel of love. I started my ride, very slowly at first, adjusting to his size and penetration. I increased the tempo until I was really bouncing up and down. With two comes down already, I was looking forward to a long ride.

"Alright, Sam, do your thing. Pump me full of your cock cream. Shoot your wad into me--but fuck me good first."

Sam did buck up into my down thrusts to our mutual satisfaction. God but his cock felt so good. I'd not had any cock since I left Tony back in England. Sam's cock was pure heaven.

While riding Sam, I experienced multiple mild climaxes. The ride just went on and on. Finally, as I felt him about to burst, I exploded in a massive orgasm, enhanced even more when Sam finally did shoot his load into the depths of my pussy. We both howled. I even screamed quite loudly. It was a darned good thing his parents were gone for the afternoon. But I'd forgotten about Nikki.

Just as I uttered the words, "Now we have to get you hard again, Sam," Nikki silently crept into the room. I caught her movement out of the corner of my eye and blanched. She was as bare assed naked as we were, a very gorgeous naked, I might add.

Nikki had a vertical finger over her lips in the universal sign for quiet. She pointed at Sam in the general area of his cock and then at herself. Nodding, I kneed backward, pulling Sam's deflating cock from my cave and slowly got off the bed.

Sam's eyes were still closed in ecstasy, so he paid no heed to the body that crawled up between his legs, as he could only assume it was I. As her mouth closed over his flaccid cock, he groaned again in pleasure. I just watched and remained silent.

I can also only assume that Sam was so inexperienced in these matters, that he couldn't yet tell the difference between mouths and techniques. Nikki more than knew what she was doing. No lack of experience there. He groaned and raised his head enough to look down his belly at his mouth covered cock.

Just as it hit him that the hair of the head on his cock was blonde, not red, Nikki made eye contact with him still sucking his cock.

"Nikki! For God's sake, what are you doing?

Breaking contact with her mouth from his dick, but not her hand, Nikki answered, "Well what the fuck does it look or feel like I'm doing, big brother?"

"B-b-but you can't."

"Well, I'm doing it aren't I?'

"You know what I mean."

Instead of answering her brother immediately, Nikki returned her mouth to Sam's cock and really went to work on it. He groaned and growled in pleasure though he tried not to.

"Answer me, Nik."

Once again prying her mouth loose but continuing her hand action, Nikki answered with, "You know, brother dear, I've wanted a piece or two of your cock for more than three years now. You really are a hunk and you've got nearly all the girls from all four grades drooling over you."

"Come on, Nik, you haven't lusted after me. Neither have all the girls at school."

"That's how much you took notice of them or me. You're totally blind in that respect. And that's despite the many 'accidental' towel slips I gave you between the bathroom and my room. Didn't phase you a bit. No amount of hinting got through to you. I even got up the courage one time to come into the bathroom while you were in the shower. I let the towel drop, baring my all while I peed. Still didn't phase you.

"He never noticed at all?" I asked.

"Oh, he knew, he just hollered for me to get done and get out."

"He was dense," I added.

"My turn big brother."

And Nikki followed my example. She knee-walked until she was over his cock. I took hold of said object and held it in position while Nikki settled her outer lips over her brother's cock head. Slowly, deliciously, ecstatically, she settled lower and lower down that very rigid flesh pole--down, down, until her mons banged into his pubic zone.

"Ah, at last," sighed Nikki.

Not to be left out, I got in position over Sam's face and said, "Eat me good, Sam. Lick me from clit to asshole. Go, Sam, Go."

While Sam worked over my pussy crevice, Nikki and I kissed and fondled one another's tits. Sam must of been pretty horny at the thought of his sister riding his cock. He worked me over so well that I was the first to climax. That helped tip Nikki into her climax and she was quickly followed by Sam filling her cunt with still another fair load of cock milk. Ah, teenaged boys!

Nikki collapsed on Sam's chest, rather abruptly knocking me out of the way and they nuzzled noses and what not while recovering their breath. She still had a low keening in her throat. Sam just rubbed her back in slow, gentle motions and low groans. I lay beside them with my arm around them both--well, on top of Nikki anyway.

After a rest followed by some careful instruction, Nikki and I lined up side by side, leaning over the bed with our feet on the floor and Sam butt fucked us alternating assholes every few minutes. It took him a long time to come that last time. I did twice on that fuck, but Nikki had a big orgasm again. Again, I think it was the sibling factor that helped her along and it was her ass that got Sam's last load.

Well, each Saturday after that fell into the same pattern. I spent the first two hours earning my money. The last two hours was a sex marathon with Nikki joining in more than half the time. Sam's parents were aware that a whole lot of fucking was going on in Sam's room, which is what they hoped would happen, but I don't think they realized that he was fucking his sister as well as me. But Nikki nor I was sure gonna turn tattletale on him.

The winter was long, with fantastic sex. We even added some after school nights and a Sunday or two at my apartment for our added pleasure. Sam was one of the most well fucked boys in the senior class. He even told me he had become quite the flirt at school with girls practically swooning over him. Like I said, Sam was a fast, very fast, learner.

But spring once the snow melted for good in mid April, seemed to just zip by as the time drew nearer for my departure back to England. I was not nearly as anxious to depart as I had been back when my journey started. We had one last rip-roaring party on one last weekend at my apartment. Both Nikki and Sam gave some excuse or another to be absent from home from that Friday night until late Sunday night. We just fucked and sucked, slept, ate some and repeated the cycle endlessly all weekend. We never left the apartment.

It was a very tearful good-bye for all three of us.

But I will never ever forget my winter in America.

Finis

************

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)

caprine
caprine
215 Followers
12