Olivia's Hypnotic Confession Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should try to keep quiet," he said as he ran the belt over my ass. "But you won't be able to help it."

I whimpered.

"See?" he said, and whipped my ass. "I told you so."

He rolled the vibrator around my cunt, gripped my dress to keep his balance, and pushed into me. I moaned and he lashed me again.

He thrusted deep into me, all while the vibrator hummed around my clit. I cried out and he gave me the belt again. It all mixed into one desperate sensation of pain and ecstasy.

The day's frustration showed on his face and I took every inch of him as he power-fucked me. He pressed the egg harder against my clit, his cock became a jackhammer, and now he whipped me whether I kept quiet or not.

"Fuck me!" I screamed.

Another lash, I loved it. It felt like an out-of-body experience as I watched our reflection.

Then, when I didn't think I could take anymore, Caleb stepped back onto the floor. He flipped me, laid me on my back.

I was more restricted than before, but my hands were still free to explore.

I shuddered as he went into me again. I tugged his pant legs to pull him deeper. I played with his balls, then found his cock.

I got my fingers around his base, slick from my juices, and stroked him as he fucked me.

The angle of his cock, the pressure, the egg tickling my clit, those raw welts on my ass, it was all too much. I didn't want him to stop but I didn't know if I could go on.

He sucked my ear lobe, grunted while I jerked him in unison with his thrusts. I lost control and my pussy tightened around him.

"Cum in me!" I cried.

He was panting. "You're getting it somewhere different tonight."

"Put it wherever you want," I gasped.

Caleb pulled his cock from my pussy and replaced it with the egg. I thought I might come apart when he pushed the head of his cock into my virgin asshole, just enough that it didn't hurt, and finally made me cum.

His entire body contracted as he came, shouting my name as his cum filled my ass.

He rested his forehead against my neck. I ran my fingers around his waist. As I lay there twitching, I pulled him closer.

He gave me a gentle kiss on the mouth.

Caleb looked at me like he wanted to say something.

Neither of us did.

#

We returned to the party separately, just to cover our tracks. I went straight to the bar and ordered a whiskey. Thankfully, the crowd had thinned out.

Michael sauntered up to the bar with a glass of wine in hand. He'd changed into a sweat suit with the country club's logo printed on the chest. He looked oddly happy.

"Get away from me," I said.

"So what have you been up to tonight?" he asked.

Something in his tone put a bad feeling in my stomach.

No...

Michael sipped his wine. "You wouldn't believe the little interesting nuggets one discovers while looking for a change of clothes."

The showers, the locker room. I should have known better.

"I'll keep your secret," Michael said. He looked me up and down with his beady eyes. "If you suck my dick first."

I downed my drink then gave Michael a look of trepidation. "You promise you'll keep your mouth shut?"

He was pitching a tiny tent in his sweatpants. "As long as I get what I want. So, yay or nay?"

"Nay," I said, and shattered the whiskey glass against his head.

I pinned him to the floor and cocked my fist back. "You talk about what you saw and I swear to God I'll kick your teeth down your throat. Got it?"

He nodded, then started to cry.

None of the drunken revelers noticed what had happened. I laughed and walked off.

All in all, the night could have been worse.

12