Olympus has Fallen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
790 Followers

Anshar's angry words were cut short by one of Orion's arrows flying clean through his throat. Instantly dropping to his knees, his hands now clasping desperately at his mortal wound, he could only gurgle and spit as blood poured out of his mouth and down his arms. Two seconds later and sploosh! He was dead, face down and lifeless in the surf.

Seeing one of his men fall, Xernon held his sword up and screamed "INCOMING!!!"

"You know; you are going to get arrested" Shelia giggled as she poked Constantine's bare chest with her foot.

"Leave him alone! He must be some kind of pervert or something!" her friend Julianne snapped back as she tried to coax her friend away from the naked man lying on the ground. They always jogged this route every morning; central park being almost deserted at this hour of the day, and in all the years they run in Central Park they had never seen anything like this. There, naked as the day he was born, lay one of the most handsome men either woman had seen. Fully erect, and with a large smile plastered on his face the strange nude man was snoozing away just like it was the most natural thing in the world to take a full frontal siesta in the middle of New York City.

"Wha-What?" Constantine said as he groggily woke up and began rubbing his eyes. Propping himself up on his elbows, he looked up and smiled as the two gorgeous female joggers towered over him. Disoriented and feeling almost drunk, he asked, "Where am I?"

"Occupy Wall Street ended years ago Hippie!" Julianne barked as her friend Shelia stood by giggling and twirling the end of her long blond French braid in her mouth. Her eyes were quite busy looking up and down Constantine's bare and well-built form, and from her lusty glare in her eyes, it was apparent she liked what she saw.

"Occupy what?" he replied in a daze.

"Go get some pants on Hippie!"

"Some pants?" Constantine asked, his brain in a total fog as he leaned up and started scratching his head. Sitting up, he felt his blood run cold as he felt the cool dew laden grass tickle his naked ass. Looking down he saw that to his horror he was stark raving naked. Jerking his head back to look at his two attractive audience members he suddenly jumped up and covered himself. The two girls flinched back at first, thinking he was definitely some sort of pervy attacker, but were instantly put at ease when they saw his bare ass desperately start running away.

"Shake that thang!" Shelia called out as she watched his gorgeous dimpled butt cheeks run off into the middle of the park.

Yelling just as loud at the comic sight, and now laughing just as hard as her friend was Julianne. "Pervert! Get a fucking job you naked hipster doofus!"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" he kept whispering to himself as he ran deeper into Central Park, dodging and weaving behind trash cans and benches as best he could to hide his nudity. His mind was a blur, not quite sure how he ended up in this predicament, but the one thing he did know was he needed to get home fast. Closing his eyes as he dove into some bushes to avoid a young mother pushing a stroller, he prayed his roommate Dave had not gone to work yet.

Looking up he saw the sky was still just barely pink, so he knew it was nt that far past six am, so there was a good chance he was still home. Dave did not start work until ten and was never early, sleep being something of a hobby for him. Peeking out from his green hideaway, his mouth open in a constant stream of yelps from the stickers cutting into his bare skin he saw that the coast was relatively clear and decided to make a run for it. Cupping his still hard cock as best as he could in his hands, he ran like a bat out of hell down the concrete path across the great lawn. There was nowhere to hide here, but it was the quickest way home.

The next ten minutes were a blur of whistles, hoots, shrieks and laughter as his desperate nude run was witnessed by an array of normally unshockable New Yorkers.

"Get some fucking clothes on hippie!"

"Streaker!!!"

"Yeah, bro! Be one with nature! Fight the man!"

"Nice ass for a white Boy!"

"Look Henrietta! That boy just might be Jewish from the looks of his cut salami!"

Came a slew of increasingly hysterical responses to his unexpected nude run through the heart of America's largest city. Constantine's face was ablaze with humiliation, but he continued on running as fast as he could. Long giving up covering himself, he needed his arms free to move more rapidly, his fully rigid manhood bobbing proudly in the early morning breeze. Exiting the park, he was in luck as traffic was stopped on Central Park West. Quickly cupping himself, he slipped between the paused traffic and gave quite a show to the mixture of limos and cabs that were picking up the toney residents of the large apartment houses adjacent to the park.

Praying every prayer he could think of, he hoped 85th street would be light at this time of day. It usually was when he walked home, but now he was at least an hour later than normal so there were more people on the streets than he was used to seeing. So far, despite the hour, he was lucky. Not only were there no cops, but apart from a couple of very appreciative whistles from a wealthy gay couple and a shriek from a few nannies on their way to work, he went relatively unnoticed on his nude dash through the upscale neighborhood of million dollar brownstones. Crossing Columbus was a challenge and he was almost hit by a bus, but again his luck held out. Closing his eyes and running literally balls to the wall, he prayed his luck would continue.

Seeing the approach of the definitely more downscale Amsterdam Avenue he felt his spirits rise as he knew that he was almost home. This was the edge of prosperity. This was that place in Manhatten where each block North of Central Park was slighty crappier than the one below it; the fault line in the tectonic plates separating the .1% on the Upper West side and the "regular" people a few blocks over. He had been lucky to score a fantastic rent controlled apartment with his friend Dave and despite the somewhat expensive location, the two of them were able to swing it. Having to stop running as traffic was moving too swiftly on Amsterdam he continued gripping his junk in a vain attempt at modesty and nonchalantly pretended to just be another jogger.

"A little light on the jogging outfit today aren't you son?" a wizened newsstand operator laughed as he saw Constantine attempt to blend into the crowd.

"Fabric is not good for the circulation!" he winked back as the light turned and he dashed across Amsterdam Avenue. So far he had been phenomenally fortunate and if only Debbie; the uber Hottie barista at the corner coffee shop was not working today it would be a home run. He had lusted after her for months, her deep dark eyes, matched by equally dark long luscious hair and cleavage he desperately wanted to dive his face into; she punched all of his erotic buttons. Sadly, his natural timidity with women had never got him past the "I will have a double chai latte" phase with her. As he dashed by her shop, he felt his heart drop as he heard her call out the open front door.

"Jesus Christ Tino! If I had known your twig and berries were that delicious, I would have gone out with you years ago! You should have just asked!"

His face glowing red in humiliation, he sighed in relief as he arrived at his destination and stepped into the small lobby of his apartment building. There were only twelve units in this tiny iron fronted walk up, and like all apartments in New York (at least those without uniformed doormen) you had to use a key or be buzzed in past the glass security door by someone inside. Feeling his heart sink, his nudity obviously precluding any keys present on his person, his hand shook as he pressed the button to his apartment.

"Please be in, please be in, please be in!" he prayed as the bell rang.

Seemingly an eternity went by before a sleepy and annoyed Dave called out on the intercom. "Who the fuck is it!"

"Just buzz me in! It's Constantine!"

"Tino? What? Why don't you use your fucking key?"

"Just buzz me in shithead! I will explain everything when I get up there."

Hearing the loud rattle of the buzzer followed by the tell-tale clicking of the lock releasing; Constantine exhaled loudly in relief. Quickly shoving the door open he rushed inside; bounding up the stairs three at a time towards the top floor. He was almost to the top when suddenly WHAM! He ran straight into his neighbor, Simone; a gorgeous Jamaican Nurse heading out to her morning shift at Mount Sinai.

Knocking her to the ground, he struggled and helplessly fell on top of her, his hard cock slamming against her tight white uniform.

"Jesus Constantine, watch where you are.... Hey! Why you naked?"

"Sorry, so sorry! I will make it up to you I promise!" He stuttered as he helped her to her feet and continued running up the rest of the way to his apartment. As he reached the top stair, he felt his cock twitch a bit as he heard her whistle and giggle as she continued down the stairs. Knocking wildly on his door, again he had to wait seemingly forever as lock after lock was unbolted and Dave finally opened the door. His eyes still barely open, he had been fast asleep as usual, he said, "I hope you have a good God Damned reason for waking me up this early."

Seeing Constantine streak into the room and now stand completely naked in the middle of their living room, he smirked. "OK, I am betting you have a good reason. Man, I can't wait to hear the backstory to this! So... how did you get into this fucking mess?"

"Jesus I can't remember. My mind is in a complete fog." Constantine stammered as he tried to catch his breath.

Smirking Dave added "Some of the best times in my life have been those where I woke up naked and in a fog. So, take your time and think. It isn't every day you decide to streak New York you know."

"Throw me a towel will Ya? I need a second..." Constantine asked as Dave was blocking the way towards their two back bedrooms. Reaching into a close behind him, Dave tossed him a towel and watched as his roommate wrapped himself and literally collapsed on their couch.

"Ok Tino, I am all ears. How exactly did you end up naked, and, what is with the morning wood man? You got to deflate that meat sword will Ya, you might put someone's eye out with that thing. It is giving me the creeps!"

Looking down at the massive bulge in the towel, Constantine blushed as he crossed his legs. "I am trying too, but it won't cooperate." Grabbing his temples in his hands he threw his head back and sighed. "Jesus Christ what the fuck happened?"

"What is the last thing you remembered?"

"I was at work and..." Constantine continued. Suddenly very thirsty, he licked his lips and tasted the remains of Aphrodite's honey on his tongue. Instantly the sweet erotic musty sensation in his mouth caused a flood of erotic visions to come rushing back into his mind like a tsunami. "Holy FUCK! I must have hit my head or something. It can't be true what I am remembering... That woman! That gorgeous woman!"

"Now it is getting interesting. What woman?"

"From the museum... Oh man, am I fucked!" Opening his eyes and looking up at the clock he saw it was almost seven am. "I better make some calls. I might need someone to cover my classes this afternoon as I need to crash badly." Reaching down reflexively to his left side where he usually kept his phone in his pocket, he jumped. "OH NO! My phone!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
790 Followers
12