Olympus has Fallen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing over at the sand dune, he spied the top of Demetrius's head and grinned. "Well boys, now is the time for your redemption." Pointing up the berm he added "That naked idiot amazingly is still here! He is almost daring us to come and get him." Turning back to the two red-faced archers he tossed them swords. "Ok, you bastards, try these. Go up there and bring me back his head. If you cannot do that, perhaps I should sell you off to the temple of Marduk as newly recruited Eunuchs. Obviously, your balls are already gone so it will be no big loss to you."

Now surrounded by fifty of their laughing comrades, the two archers seethed in rage as they stared up the hill. Humiliated by their commander in front of the entire regiment, they knew that if they failed to kill this bare assed intruder they would never live down the shame. Raising their swords into the sky, they saluted Gudea and started to charge.

Seeing only two approach, Demetrius grinned. This was perfect and drawing his bow back, he took two quick shots at their exposed legs. The soldiers, unaware of the poison, assumed that the mysterious intruder would aim for their heart, where an arrow would do the most damage. When they saw his head pop up over the dune, they immediately raised their shields to their chests.

As the arrows nicked the exposed legs of the Babylonians, they at first continued running as the injury was far from life threatening. Ten steps into their sprint, however, the venom of the fire scorpion began to work its magic and they dropped to the sand. Groaning and shrieking as a wave of maddening arousal swept through their body, the two men desperately started ripping off their clothes and writhing on the ground. Their cocks; now angry, red and permanently hard, twitched and throbbed once freed from their undergarments.

Watching on in horror from below, Gudea watched his two soldiers strip themselves and then begin to wail uncontrollably as they attempted to jack off. Seeing this he screamed, "What in the fuck are those morons doing!"

Turning back to Lygia and Mithra, Demetrius watched the display and smiled. "Girls, it seems like our plan is going to work."

Down below, Commander Gudea was beside himself in fury. Watching the frantic naked writhing and cock stroking of his two errant archers, he screamed at the rest of the assembled soldiers. "One thousand shekels to the man who brings me the head of that fucker!"

Now hearing such a fortune offered, a huge scream of applause erupted in the ranks. In complete and utter disarray, men drew their swords and started to scramble up the hill in a disordered charge. Demetrius, looking on from above could scarcely believe his great fortune, and one by one he easily shot each man down with an arrow as they ran across the bare open slope of the dune. Frantic to claim the prize alone, there was no cooperation or coordination among the soldiers. As they all started to reach the top of the dune, fights started to break out among the soldiers as each jostled one another to get to the intruder first. This made for an incredibly easy defense for Demetrius, and within ten minutes there were thirty naked writhing men all hopelessly attempting to jack themselves off on the cold sand. The few men rational enough to see the insanity of a direct and disorganized attack on such a well defended position, quickly ran back down into the plaza and took refuge behind one of the still smoldering columns of the temple.

Lygia was giddy as she saw the pile of naked Babylonians growing thick on the slopes. Her mind already plotting a fitting revenge for her would-be rapists, she ran her hands lovingly over Demetrius's arrow pierced back. "You are amazing! I cannot believe that this is actually working." Pointing at the ground before them, littered with nude and desperate men clawing at their testicles she said "A few more assaults like that one and we are home free!"

"Yes," Demetrius gasped through his exhaustion. "But never count on the enemies' permanent stupidity. Trying to capture me one at a time has made this easy, but we are fucked if..." He paused speaking as he watched the commander yelling at his men and then saw the entire regiment mass in a column. Gulping hard, he finished his sentence nervously by saying "If they rush me all at once! Which my dear, it looks like they are about to attempt!"

12