Olympus has Fallen Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Ares had been so enraged when he had found out that Aphrodite had taken a human lover. His desire for revenge had completely overtaken his senses, and now his ass was paying the price. Sighing to himself, he winced once more as he felt his locked cock struggle to shoot from the incessant pounding of his prostate. Why had he been so accurate in his transformation into the form of Demetrius? Surely he could have left out the detail of that horrid curse that prevented orgasm. If only he could release his seed, then perhaps he could finally calm down enough to concentrate properly and perform the taxing ritual to transform back into his God body.

"Oh the irony of it all," he thought to himself as the dildo withdrew from his rear with a loud wet plop and he took in a deep breath. Briefly free of the ass assaulting dildo, he decided to try again and reason with the angry Fire God glowering in delight at his downfall.

"Please, please Hephaestus, I beg you," Ares panted. "I know you don't believe me, but I am begging you, in the name of all that is Holy, just turn off this machine for one minute so we can talk. I am not Demetrius, I swear! I am Ares, a God just like you! If you just shut off this device for a minute I can prove it to...., AH!!" As these words hurriedly departed his lips, Ares shuddered and growled once more as the reaming resumed. Sliding up deep inside of the trapped God, Ares cock stiffened as he was filled to the limits by the iron dildo and another deposit of his pre-cum splattered onto the floor and boiled away.

Hephaestus, sitting at his desk, shook his head at the sad spectacle and smirked. "I have to hand it to you, Demetrius. You certainly do not give up! We have been at this for a while now, and you have not changed your story once." Taking a big swig of wine, Hephaestus wiped his face and added, "I suppose after twenty or thirty years of non-stop ass raping I might finally hear the truth out of you. I would say I would eventually grow tired of this, but damn, you are one hilarious little fucker to watch." Putting his goblet of wine back down on his desk, Hephaestus grinned at the sight of "Demetrius" struggling to shoot and shook his head again.

Looking down at the substantial pool of pre-cum on the floor, and noticing that his captive's balls were throbbing in agony, and he still had his prodigious erection, Hephaestus stroked his chin and laughed. Grinning malevolently at his prisoner, Hephaestus said, "I will give you credit for another thing Demetrius. Most men would have blown their loads a thousand times over by that giant iron monster shoved up their ass. It is shameful I know, but I know of no human, or even God for that matter, that could withstand such an anal assault." Taking a sip of wine again, he added, "I tell you what I am going to do. You have been putting up such a valiant struggle to resist the charms of my little toy here. If you finally give in and release your load, I may give you rest for a couple of hours." Squinting his eyes as he spun Ares around to inspect his ass, he added, "Yes, I think your ass might need a bit of a break. If only for a moment. After all, you are going to have years and years of this ahead. I don't want you to break on the first day."

Hearing this, and knowing that no matter how much he wanted to release his load he could not, Ares wailed out a loud ear shattering sob.

Out in the main hall, the pitiful moans and sad whimpers of Ares acted almost like white noise to Talos and had kept him in a very deep sleep. Snoring loudly, Talos suddenly awoke to the sound of a loud gong ringing from the throne room. Sitting up instantly in alarm, he jumped to his feet and ran to the sound.

The throne room of Hephaestus was enormous. At least three hundred yards long and equally wide, glowing red marble and rubies decorated the walls and ceiling. At the end of the chamber stood Hephaestus's throne. Constructed of black iron and elaborately carved with images of the exploits of the God, it was an enormous source of pride to Hephaestus. He was the only God in the Greek world to have a throne made and dedicated to him by humans. As God of engineers and mechanics, it was quite elaborate, and a thing of beauty and it had taken decades of work by the finest craftsmen and metal workers of the Greece to construct. Above the throne, as in all of the throne rooms of the other Gods, stood a large golden gong. Almost always silent, the gong would only sound if enough desperate prayers were made by the God's devotees. The ringing of the gong, therefore, was a very rare event, and only rang during the direst of emergencies. The last time Talos remembered hearing it was well over a thousand years earlier, so he knew that this was a serious situation.

Standing before the gong, Talos watched the sound waves flicker through the hot gaseous air of the Volcano, and he was able to read the message. The prayer was from Archimedes, and it was quite desperate. Knowing that Hephaestus needed to respond, the bronze giant turned and rushed back towards the God's office.

Back in the palace of Poseidon, Amphrite was crawling across the floor, barking and panting like a madwoman as she desperately tried to reach the door. The horn of Keto had firmly wedged into her pussy and the vibrations and shakes rushing through her body from the phallus had her teetering on the edge of permanent insanity. She had always had a healthy sexual appetite in the past, but she was more than sated now. With an orgasm count now reaching into the thousands, each second that ticked by only caused the fiendish horn to up its intensity.

Poseidon, helpless and bound on the bed, continued to thrust his hips upwards in a vain attempt to release his load, but it was no use. The bolts of Zeus were still firmly wrapped around the base of Keto and prevented any ejaculation. As his frenzied attempts to get off increased, the effect on the horn inside Amphrite increased as well.

"Stop...!, Oh dear sweet Mother Gaia! No more, I can't take any more!" Amphrite shrieked as another orgasm ripped through her body like some rampaging unending cyclone and knocked her flat on the floor. The Goddess lay limp and still, looking like some washed up debris of seaweed deposited on the beach after a storm. She shuddered and shivered as she tried to recover and rest, her whole body on fire with both post-orgasmic bliss but also with soul-crushing fatigue. Trying to recover was useless, as Keto was far from through with her pussy.

Amphrite tried to stand, but as she moved, the horn just wriggled its way into new unexplored nooks and crannies in her honey cave that caused her to pant and spit in a horny rage. Falling back down to the floor, she lay on her back and moaned. With her eyes closed and her mouth open in a wail, she racked her brain for a way out. Finally, after several minutes she saw only one way out, and it was a longshot. Grabbing the back of her knees she pulled them up to her chest as she spread her pussy lips as wide as they could possible stretch.

"Dear Lords of Chaos, Mother Gaia and all of the Ancient Ones, give me strength!" she cried as she bore down as hard as she could against the intruder in her cunt. Grunting and gritting her teeth through her ordeal, sweat poured off of her body as more orgasms rippled through her torso and her toes again curled in agonizing bliss. Suddenly, she felt the horn shift and with one last great push, she shot it out of her body.

Rocketing out of her like a missile, the huge wet plop it made as it exited her honey cave shattered all of the glass in the room from the sonic boom. The horn of Keto, launched out of her with the full force of her divine strength, blew the roof off of their palace and blasted out of the surface of the sea towards the sky. As soon as she was free, Amphrite collapsed backward and passed out.

At that exact moment, flying directly overhead, the Babylonian Nymphs Shala and Ningal were struggling on the last leg of their journey back to Babylon. With their wings growing tired as the carried the heavy bed containing Mercury and Pan; both Nymphs shrieked in terror as they nearly hit by the projectile erupting out of the sea.

Shala kept her head at this surprise attack and quickly took evasive action. Blocking the missile with the heavy bed they were carrying, she deflected the missile back down to the ocean. Splashing as it bounced off of the waves and skipped across the surface like a stone, both Nymphs paused as they continued to flutter in mid-air. Glancing down at the huge black phallus, they now saw it come to rest and peacefully float on the surface of the water.

"What in the fuck was that!" Shala cried as Ningal looked back at her and shrugged.

"Well, whatever it was, it nearly killed us. I say that whatever it is, it is ours now," Ningal replied. Spying a small rocky island nearby, she pointed to it, and the two descended to the shore with their divine cargo.

"Frankly, it will be good to put these boys down for a second, I was getting really tired," Ningal continued before adding, "Once we land, why don't you go out and get that thing out of the sea. You were always a better swimmer than me." Shala nodded her agreement as they landed.

Now on firm ground for the first time in hours, Ningal wiped her brow clean of sweat and winked over at Shala. Both Nymphs quickly bent over and exhaled loudly, exhausted from their journey.

"Man oh man," Ningal cried. "It sure is good to finally put these fuckers down." Glancing over at the two Gods, Mercury, and Pan, still bound to the bed and as hard and horny as ever, she smirked, "You know boys, you are going to have to do a lot to atone for making us carry your fat asses back to Babylon." Licking her lips, she grinned and added, "But..., in the end it will all be worth it. I for one can't wait to see those two gorgeous faces of yours buried in my crotch. I am going to make you earn my forgiveness back one lick at a time." Grinning wildly, she added, "Being serviced by a God is an experience I haven't had yet."

"And me too girl! Don't forget that I am part of this deal," Shala added as she started to wade out into the surf to fetch the mysterious object.

"Right!" Ningal shouted to her friend as she turned and smiled at Mercury. Running her fingers up Mercury's impressively muscled calf, she said, "I hope your divine tongue is up to the task of worshipping me properly. You know, of course, we Nymphs of Ishtar are quite insatiable, so I hope your Greek oral skills are as legendary as everyone says they are." Turning to look over at Pan, throbbing and desperate as he struggled to free himself from the bedpost, she added, "I bet your old goat-legged friend here will be quite the freak once he is properly motivated. He looks the type."

"Ningal! Do you know what this is?" Shala shouted as she waded back ashore, the enormous Horn lying in her arms.

"No, I can't say that I do."

"This is a Horn of Keto! Wow! Getting almost blasted out of the sky with this is like winning the lottery without even knowing you bought a ticket."

"I don't understand," Ningal answered. "What is the significance of this...,". Pausing as she got a clear view of the enormous phallus, she added, "Well..., I have to admit, it is quite an impressive looking member."

"This, my dear, is one of the legendary horns of the great beast Keto and is well known for being the ultimate sex toy for any Goddess lucky enough to acquire one. Our glorious and divine Goddess Ishtar herself has one. Lord Marduk got her a Horn as a Solstice present a few years ago. Lords of Chaos knows; I have heard her shrieking up a storm as she put hers to good use many a night." Giggling with glee, she added, "I cannot wait to try it out for myself."

"Well, well, well...," Ningal replied as she stroked her chin. "This trip just got even more interesting." Studying the horn, the Nymph noticed the glowing ring circling the base. Running her finger over it, she turned to Shala and said, "Look, girl, this ring looks just like the ones binding these two to the bed."

"Damn, if you aren't right. It does look like the same thing. Whatever does it mean?"

"Good question, but...," Ningal added as she looked up and saw the sun rising higher into the sky. "We still need to get home quickly. This raid on Greece is not going to go unavenged, and we have been lucky so far. We are almost to the border of the realm of the Babylonian Gods. Once we cross over, I will feel a lot better. Plus, once back on our home turf, we will have a much easier time carrying these two as our powers will be back to full power."

"Good point," Shala replied. "I think that, hey..., whoa...., wait just a minute...," she cried as the Horn began to wriggle and vibrate in her hands like a greased eel. Clutching it tightly to her breast, she said, "This thing seems almost alive! Did you see it try to leap out of my hands?"

"Yeah," Ningal replied, "Amazing! Just imagine that thing toiling away up your cooch. We are going to have to tie it down if we don't want it getting away. I certainly don't want to lose it!"

"No, me either," Shala answered. With her mouth turning up into an evil grin, she laid the horn down on the bed in between Mercury's legs. Tearing off a strip of the sheets, she tied one end of the horn to the bedpost and tucked the head of it under Mercury's balls. "What do you think?" she said with a giggle as she looked over at Ningal. "This ought to hold it for the remainder of the trip."

Ningal, looking down at the Horn, bucking and shaking against its bonds, giggled as she saw the look of terror in Mercury's eyes as he felt it begin to snake slowly up his body. Patting Mercury's head, she said, "There we go. You can keep the Horn all charged up for us while we fly home. Now..., make sure it doesn't find anywhere warm and tight to burrow!"

Shala, seeing the horn move closer to the spread ass of Mercury laughed. "You are one evil bitch Ningal! But..., you are quite creative. Mercury will definitely keep Keto occupied for the rest of our journey."

Mercury, his cock still being teased relentlessly by Pethio's stockings, began to moan and beg as Keto wormed its way slowly up his inner thigh. "Please, please take it away. Don't leave it here...., ugh..., Oh no! Argh!"

"Oopsie Daisy!" Ningal cried as she fought back her giggles. "I think Keto found a new home."

Mercury, struggling with all of his strength to keep his hole clenched, shuddered and spat as Keto relentlessly and mercilessly inched its way further and further up his ass. Shaking and shuddering as it wormed its way inside, the poor God only got harder as his ass was filled tightly up with the full girth of Keto.

"Ok boys," Ningal said as she walked over to the headboard. Pointing at Shala to take her place at the foot of the bed, she added, "It's time to go." With both Gods loudly moaning for release, the two Nymphs fluttered their wings and struggled to launch back into the air. Heading East, they would be across the border soon enough.

"Lord Hephaestus," Talos called out as he knocked on the God's office door. "The Sacred Gong has sounded Sire. I think you need to take this."

"What?" Hephaestus barked as he turned away from watching his toy and looked at his closed office door. "Are you sure it sounded?"

"Yes Lord, it definitely sounded and is still sounding. It is Archimedes Sir. He is begging for assistance. Athens has been attacked, and you and all of the other Gods have had their temples sacked."

"What!" Hephaestus screamed as he leaped out of his chair and burst out of his office. "This is an outrage! Who would dare attack our temples?"

"Archimedes did not say, but from what I could gather, the situation in Athens is pretty grim."

"Well then," Hephaestus yelled as he lifted his arms up into the air. "We shall immediately go to assist!" As he spoke, thick plates of iron flew up from the floor and began to encase the God head to toe in black armor. "Prepare for war Talos! There will be Hell to pay for this sacrilege!"

As the God of Fire and his Bronze servant rocketed out of the mouth of Vesuvius and raced eastward towards Athens, from the west, the Fire Nymphs appeared on the horizon. Their long journey back from Montserrat now coming to an end.

"Holy Fuck Girl, I am still hammered!" Aetina, the head fire nymph, cried as she and the rest of her entourage stumbled and weaved through the air. "That had to be the party to end all parties! I cannot remember ever having a better time."

"No shit Aetina, but, it sucks that it is over. I was just getting warmed up," one of the other Fire Nymphs replied. "What I wouldn't give to go back. If only Euphrosyne had not insisted that we wear blindfolds to keep her private refuge secret. If we could have seen where we were, we could return and continue the blowout. Time stands still in there you know, and we could take a holiday anytime we wanted! Wouldn't that be something?"

"Yeah," another answered. "It would. And you know what, I feel gypped. All of the other Nymphs got their turn with Dionysus and Ganymede, but we never got to share in their divine gifts. It is a prejudice I tell you, simple prejudice. No one respects the Fire Nymphs! We always get the shaft."

"That is the problem with working for Hephaestus," Aetina replied. "We Fire Nymphs, just like our boss, never get any respect from the other Gods and Goddesses." Crooking her eyebrow up, she added, "But..., we might end up getting the last laugh on them all."

"Oh? Do tell."

"Well..., while the rest of you were blindfolded, Euphrosyne ran out of fireproof material by the time she got to me. She must have been pretty drunk at the time because she bound my eyes with silk, not asbestos." Winking, she added, "Mine burned off almost immediately, and I made sure to make a note of our location. I alone, outside of Euphrosyne, know exactly where Montserrat is."

"Holy Shit Aetina!" another Nymph cried. "That is fucking fantastic."

"Yes, it is," Aetina replied. "And I think we may all have to take a return visit there alone to enjoy the place all to ourselves. Let those other bitches have their fun. With this knowledge, we Fire Nymphs are going to be able to play in a time bubble forever! Who knows, perhaps we might kidnap some handsome blacksmith and give him the experience of a lifetime."

"Damn girl," one of the Fire Nymphs cackled. "No one gets anything over on you."

Stopping in mid-air as they approached Vesuvius, the Fire Nymphs hovered over the mouth of the volcano and prepared to enter. Aetina and the other Fire Nymphs sighed as they looked down into the simmering depths and realized that it was official, the party was definitely over. They were home now. "Well girls," Aetina said as she frowned and pointed to the yawning, smoking caldron, "Sadly, it is time to go back to work."

A collective groan erupted from the crowd as they descended into the smoky mouth of the volcano, all terribly disappointed that their holiday was over. Landing on the front Lava Garden of the Palace, Aetina led the Nymphs inside the palace. When they entered, they all were surprised to find it completely deserted.

"Where is everybody?" one of the Nymphs asked, the silence of the halls deafening.

"I don't know. I guess it is possible that Lord Hephaestus is still in Athens with Archimedes, but even Talos is gone, and he never leaves. It is quite odd."

"Perhaps you should go to Lord Hephaestus's office and check. You know how he is."

Frowning, Aetina nodded, "Oh yes, I know exactly how he is." The God of Fire could be a quite demanding boss sometimes, and hated being kept waiting. Aetina, knowing that they had returned later than expected, prepared herself for a major league dressing down by the God for their tardiness. Gingerly walking down the flaming red hall to the God's office, she was surprised to hear the increasingly loud sounds of moaning and whimpering the she got closer to his office. Reaching the closed door, she timidly knocked.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers