Olympus has Fallen Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers

"Lord Hephaestus, it is Aetina here. The Fire Nymphs and I have returned. Is there anything you need from us...? Coffee perhaps...?" Listening intently, fully expecting some barking command from the Fire God to burst forth, Aetina instead heard nothing. Nothing but continuous soft groans coming from inside.

Putting her ear against the ruby encrusted door, she listened intensely and continued to hear more moaning and pitiful whimpering echoing inside the chamber. Knocking lightly again, she repeated her question and got no response, only more groaning.

"Should you go inside?" one of the Nymphs asked as she and the others waited nervously in the hall. "Perhaps he needs our assistance. There is moaning, so maybe something is wrong."

"Perhaps..., or maybe he and Talos are having a private moment," another whispered from the back as the group fought back snickers at her comment.

"Well...," Aetina gulped as she placed her hand on the doorknob. "I sure hope I don't regret this, but, I think I should check. There will be hell to pay if he needed our assistance and we didn't respond."

Pushing open the door, Aetina and the rest of the Fire Nymphs gasped. There on the desk of the God was a handsome naked human strapped to a torture chair. Aetina, glancing down the body of the most attractive human, or God even, that she ever had seen observed that in addition to being incredibly sexy, he was also completely helpless. Looking even closer, especially at the size of his impressive erection, she saw that he was horny beyond reason. Turning back to the other Nymphs, Aetina's eyes glistened as a wicked smile formed on her mouth. "I think we might be taking a trip back to the cave on Montserrat sooner than I thought!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers